Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

so, my friend recently asked me to lend him my hydrochloric acid and almost got mad at me for how bad it smelled.

lol, you're not supposed to smell that stuff.

I got burned from it last year so at least it's a bit relieving to have it off my hands for a while.

OMM: it's past 1am orz

The fog yesterday looked like a scene from a horror movie.

Had a graveyard vibe to it. 

The fog was really bad where I live yesterday too. It even caused two fatal crashes. I didn't get to see much of it because my school had a two hour delay so I was sleeping but the few patches of it I saw were very ominous in appearance. 

Ikr?

On My Mind: These guys... they're so problematic and non-helping =__=

It's Bonnie, Chica and Freddy combined, yes? I still don't get why ppl love it so much. It's so difficult, but then again, I don't bother to practice

Spring break is over....*sobs*

It's Bonnie, Chica and Freddy combined, yes? I still don't get why ppl love it so much. It's so difficult, but then again, I don't bother to practice

Spring break is over....*sobs*

Kinda... He's more of a mix between Freddy and Bonnie though. I mean without Chica. The Animatronic name is Spring Trap btw. He's one of the 2 first Animatronic in the FNaF world. Spring Trap has a confirmed deceased person inside it unlike the other ones.

maxresdefault.jpg

Creepy as hell.

Well... It's thrilling/scary, Fun and Easy to Play... and it's tactical. I think that's why. Plus, it has these vibes that everytime I lose... I know I can do better... unlike with other games.

Kinda... He's more of a mix between Freddy and Bonnie though. I mean without Chica. The Animatronic name is Spring Trap btw. He's one of the 2 first Animatronic in the FNaF world. Spring Trap has a confirmed deceased person inside it unlike the other ones.

maxresdefault.jpg

Creepy as hell.

Well... It's thrilling/scary, Fun and Easy to Play... and it's tactical. I think that's why. Plus, it has these vibes that everytime I lose... I know I can do better... unlike with other games.

I didn't open the spoilers, and I'm replying, but only saw the bottom 3/4 of it. don't wanna scroll up.

---

I sleep at 1:00 AM and I wake up at 11:00 AM...

It's Pi day :D

OMM: Used this link to post this post at exactly 3/14/15 9:26:53 pm EST!

giphy.gif

...and allow me to ruin both your perceptions of pi within five minutes and sixteen seconds.

sorry not sorry

loljk.

3/14/15

HAPPY SUPER PI DAY

...even though tau makes more sense and should have been implemented into the school curricula and mathematics instead of pi...