Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Is that a code or something? :P

On My Mind: Easy. Easy. A piece of cake :P

Nah, it's this commercial jingle that gets stuck in everyone's head xD

Yeah, I have problems.

How could you not like last episode? The torture was real good :3

Although Kaneki is a little bitch.

It was poorly paced and animated and it was predictable.  How could you like the last episode?  I probably would have liked the torture scene if, oh I don't know, I could see it.  Hearing a Japanese man scream for what amounts to pretty much no reason because of censors doesn't exactly a good anime make.

It was poorly paced and animated and it was predictable.  How could you like the last episode?  I probably would have liked the torture scene if, oh I don't know, I could see it.  Hearing a Japanese man scream for what amounts to pretty much no reason because of censors doesn't exactly a good anime make.

Rize trying to brainwash Kaneki was fun. And since I dont like Kaneki, hearing him scream was quite satisfying :3

Yeah but overall its a crappy series. I wonder why it is so overrated?

What. That's the best part of the manga, Kaneki's real development. And they didn't show it...

It's been bloody raining here, and I have to walk through puddles daily. (I go *teehee pwuddles* every time).

On another note, I've learned how to lift my soft palate up. If only I could move my tongue a bit more fluidly now.

It's been bloody raining here, and I have to walk through puddles daily. (I go *teehee pwuddles* every time).

On another note, I've learned how to lift my soft palate up. If only I could move my tongue a bit more fluidly now.

Singing sounds impossible. *goes into the corner*

What kind of day does my pandora station think I'm having... First it was "Wake Me Up Inside" then "Mad World" and now "Riot"

I feel like I'm back in 9th grade

OMM: Snow day today~!  To bad nothing productive got done because RNG abusing a good Scyther is turning out to be a much bigger pain than RNG abusing that shiny Cresselia. 

I need a haircut. My hair's long enough that it can be put into a small ponytail now

And I downloaded the fanmade game "Persona 4: Racing All Afternoon" and one race later I can already tell this is going to be such huge time consumer 

racing games are my weakness

and the fact that the name's mocking the upcoming persona 4 spinoff makes me so happy