Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

MSSWEETHEART, I agree pretty much on all your deductions.

one thing i know for sure- okiya subaru's true identity is known to conan because conan trusts him with his life (gasolene & static electricity case) even though haibara doesn't.

Also he is not very surprised when subaru says " its about a pack of stupid wolves who lost their easy prey."and haibara reacting to him confirms the fact that subaru is/was related to the B.O.Also as mssweetheart mentioned red = akai,And

Remember right after Akai's death Takagi said "there are many inexplicable things about the body"...the possibilities along with my explanation below makes it Akai being subaru a very probable chance.

Jemini's theory!

LoL, I am just riding on Jemini hypothesis, but anyway lets just wait and see.

Well, he is NOT dead. Scar Akai is just him who survived the "murder" with help from Conan and the "killer", Kir somehow. Then he just loses some of his memory and yeah.

That's what I think aswell.

A Memory loss? That's weird for a person like Akai.

And the only leftover is his scar, it's not like he havent got shot before. :/

Shuuichi Akai's Death Theory!

Do you think Akai Shuuichi is dead or alive?

Do you think Akai Shuuichi is dead? If so, then who's that Scar Akai?

If he that Scar Akai is actually him, how did he manage to escape that time at Reiha Pass? And what trick did he and Kir used to fool the organization?

Discuss here! And see what most of you think!

He is alive kir is not a killer she would not have killed him for his life, he would not sent her back at the cost of his life

some one was in the car when the bomb went boom ( most likely the hand in the pocket was there to save the finger prints on that hand from the fire, the police came just in time to save them like planed

a body is burned beyond recognizing and he aperes with a scar who is not even on the wright side

You'll see that okiya is akai ( conan trusts him even if ai has the chill, witch conan did not take so easily when she was afraid fro araide, but okiya)

Burbon is like akai thinking on pair, gin only accepts things witch he likes and sees if they are as he planed

He's been living next door to Agasa's for a while now. As himself, whenever Bourbon finally gets a move on but Aoyama has been dragging this arc out for a while so who knows?

hell be back in these new chapters youll see ( i hope)

• Upvote 1

Shuuichi Akai was not death

He just faked up the death just like Agent Camel Faked up his death to BO by exploding own van

He noticed that BO's plans is to get rid of him

Then He and Conan set some plans , You Guys remember when Akai Conan and Hidemi Conversation just cut off

Maybe that 3 of them were setting some plans on it, because Akai knows soon or later somebody will sent to get rid of him

And about the Fingersprint On Conan's Phone which match with the burnt body on Chevrolet(Akai Fake Body)

Remember the case that related to 3 suspects which one of them are pretending get injured and stay at hospital for searching Hidemi..

As you guys saw that 3 of them were hand over the phone which conan deliberately drop off his phone, then Rikumichi one of the suspect which is the real suspect commit to suicide after being chase down by akai and conan. Which means his fingersprint still left on conan's phone

And The fake Body that used in Akai's Faked Death is Rikumichi's Dead body

Akai wasn't suppose to die and I don't think he did. What i first thought was that (spoiler) he was acting as Okiya Subaru (aka suposedly-bourbon) but then the stuff that happened with Jodie-sensei just didn't match up. Who the heck is that person that looks like akai shuuichi that showed up at the bank robbery thingy with jodie-sensei? and why was okiya subaru there too with them???

my deductions...i'm willing to be stubborn and say that okiya subaru is really akai shuuichi and that the akai shuuichi look alike is bourbon, trying to just mess with the BO and FBI or something. If i'm wrong, i'll totally accept defeat because i know that Gosho Aoyama-san will just make up a much more intersting or better sounding plot than what i thought up. if i got it right, yatta! ^^

I also somehow believe that Akai is still alive. There's just too many hints of things be like that.

Well it could also be that Aoyama-sensei is only teasing readers, but I surely hope it isn't that, 'cause Akai is one of my favs also.

But here's my Deduction:

The way of dying is not like Akai. It's way too simple and humble. After all he's been with Story for so long, I doubt that sensei would just cut him off without goodbye words. And as said, Takagi tells about the mysteries with the body, but he wont tell what kind of mysteries. And of course there's that face Conan makes, when Eisuke tells him that something have happened. He's making that "Hunching(/hunting)-smile".

But to go against my own deductions; I'm bit worried about the face Conan made when Jodie gave him back his sell-phone. After all he seemed to bee bit down.

Oh well, to turn that thing for good also. Sometimes he has made down-like face just to hide that self-confident smile of his, though I'm bit doubtful with that explanation. That's still something I came up with smile.gif

We'll see when the time comes.

Akai wasn't suppose to die and I don't think he did. What i first thought was that (spoiler) he was acting as Okiya Subaru (aka suposedly-bourbon) but then the stuff that happened with Jodie-sensei just didn't match up. Who the heck is that person that looks like akai shuuichi that showed up at the bank robbery thingy with jodie-sensei? and why was okiya subaru there too with them???

my deductions...i'm willing to be stubborn and say that okiya subaru is really akai shuuichi and that the akai shuuichi look alike is bourbon, trying to just mess with the BO and FBI or something. If i'm wrong, i'll totally accept defeat because i know that Gosho Aoyama-san will just make up a much more intersting or better sounding plot than what i thought up. if i got it right, yatta! ^^

+10000

Pretty complicated question.

Original post copied from here Jeraina on Manga Fox

Plagarism gets you banned. Like this user was. Don't do it. - Chek

I also somehow believe that Akai is still alive. There's just too many hints of things be like that.

Well it could also be that Aoyama-sensei is only teasing readers, but I surely hope it isn't that, 'cause Akai is one of my favs also.

But here's my Deduction:

The way of dying is not like Akai. It's way too simple and humble. After all he's been with Story for so long, I doubt that sensei would just cut him off without goodbye words. And as said, Takagi tells about the mysteries with the body, but he wont tell what kind of mysteries. And of course there's that face Conan makes, when Eisuke tells him that something have happened. He's making that "Hunching(/hunting)-smile".

But to go against my own deductions; I'm bit worried about the face Conan made when Jodie gave him back his cell-phone. After all he seemed to bee bit down.

Oh well, to turn that thing for good also. Sometimes he has made down-like face just to hide that self-confident smile of his, though I'm bit doubtful with that explanation. That's still something I came up with :wink:

We'll see when the time comes.