Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

APTX 4896.The Sherlock pill is gave to Shinichi.The Moriarty pill is Kill and no proof Die.Atsushi is a science.My theory is work because Shiho move Shinichi little to his Back up.Akemi is a alive because one shoot Gin at her.I think one shoot Kill.Yes!the Heart or Brain are Quick die.Two pill they are sherlock and Moriarty pill.

2 prototypes... That is more than possible... There might be hundreds of them... But if you are talking about the actual poison, there are none.

I think Shiho is find out Moriarty try to kill.Sorry out topic again.Shuuichi is alive because a Secret friend.

2 prototypes... That is more than possible... There might be hundreds of them... But if you are talking about the actual poison, there are none.

But if you are talking about the actual poison, How know of that? kudo is alive because APTX 4896.I ask you one BO believe Shinichi kudo is die.

I think that Akai is alive, and I think the plan somehow is similar to what happened to when Andre was driving with Hidemi. I believe, first off, Hidemi and Akai (and maybe Conan) had discussed what the Organization might do if she was to join back in (while in the hospital). Somehow, Kir somehow stuck a hidden message into either the text or in her call, or otherwise Akai was already prepared and figured something like this would happen. He went to Reiha pass and investigated. He probably did notice the Organization a long distance away, so he purposely pulled his truck over by the ledge of the cliff, just like how Andre pulled his truck over to the side. He prepared fake blood beforehand on the spots he would be sure Kir would shoot or stab, weak points in the body like the head, heart, and lungs (maybe even the throat).He also put one in his mouth to make it seem he was letting out blood through there too. Kir shot him twice, and he fell into the car. She set off the bomb with 3 seconds (30 seconds in the manga), to which I believe Akai escaped out of the car while she was turned, since the Organization was watching him via the camera on her choker. As for the dead body, I believe it was Rikumichi's dead body. We do not know what happened to him after his death, only that the FBI tried to keep this a secret from the Organization. If the police were to do a search, they would see a bullet wound to the head, where both Akai and Rikumichi were shot. The fingerprints can be explained because earlier on, Rikumichi touched Conan's phone. Plus, I find it strange the gun was shot at Akai, but he looked perfectly fine until a moment later, when he started bleeding and crouched down.I also find it strange Akai came with no weapon at all, and took the shot to the lungs and head so easily, and even made his last words sound funny. "To think you've gone this far..." with a smile on his face... plus the fact his hand stayed in his pocket the entire time seemed peculiar... also the fact when Kir turned away for a moment, then looked back, they didn't show the eyes of the person in the car, but the head was turned differently than before... at first, the head was facing to the left, but after she turned away, the head was facing forward, and we didn't get a glimpse of the eyes on the body. I'm not saying that Akai got out of his clothes and put them on the body at that moment, but maybe he had the body prepared with his clothes and his cell phone, which he couldn't use if he was pretending to be dead... he didn't tell anyone because he wanted their reactions to be realistic, plus he may not want any information to get leaked to the Black Organization... he disguised as Okiya Subaru by using a wig, changing his outfit, and wearing high powered glasses to make it hard to see and forcing him to squint, then assumed the role of a college student. He moved into Shinichi's house because Conan knew his plan probably, or saw through his disguise, and gives Haibara that feeling not because he's Bourbon but because he was once the BO member Rye. Him drinking Bourbon does not prove he is Bourbon, since Bourbon is Akai's favorite drink. Plus Akai and Okiya compare the BO to wolves.

Bourbon on the other hand disguised as Akai because he got suspicious Akai was alive. He did this so he could gain more information by viewing reactions of FBI agents, and was trying to lure out Akai. Akai, as Okiya, decided to visit the bank Bourbon had been at during the robbery case, and may have noticed him entering the mall. He followed him to see what he was doing, then left a note for Jodie saying to leave because there was danger. This may have not been because of the bomber, but because he was warning her about Scar Akai, or Bourbon.

That is exactly what I thought! I know most likly Shuuichi Akai is alive since in episode 264 he saved Conan's life with his acurrate gun skills. Probably he couldn't speak or remember to make the impression that he got really surprised that he escaped from that fire.

Also he looked up to Chanti with that smile of his which is telling me most likly that the Scar Akai is actually Shuuichi Akai.

I think the scar Akai is really him. I don't even sure what kind of trick he used to escape from that death trial, but for very intelligence man like him, anything's possible. Maybe soon after the explosion and with his almost run out-consciousness, he lurked away from his car and plunged himself to the vicinity abyss. Maybe someone saved him, but he lost his memory. :-P

Subaru Okiya maybe is a real Bourbon because Haibara showed some strange behavior and she also felt some inconvenience smell, just like the others member had.

But so far, I'm still looking forward impatiently to know the truth about the scar Akai, Okiya Subaru, the downfall of the organization, and of course the love story between each character :wink:

I think the scar Akai is really him. I don't even sure what kind of trick he used to escape from that death trial, but for very intelligence man like him, anything's possible. Maybe soon after the explosion and with his almost run out-consciousness, he lurked away from his car and plunged himself to the vicinity abyss. Maybe someone saved him, but he lost his memory. :-P

Subaru Okiya maybe is a real Bourbon because Haibara showed some strange behavior and she also felt some inconvenience smell, just like the others member had.

But so far, I'm still looking forward impatiently to know the truth about the scar Akai, Okiya Subaru, the downfall of the organization, and of course the love story between each character :wink:

I totally agree with you. b(^^)

:D:) :cool: :wink: :grin: :smile: :rolleyes:

Yeah, i agree too..

If Subaru is Akai, how can explain the feeling that Ai feel if Subaru being closed to her..

She only feel that if member of BO being around her..

So, maybe Subaru is real Bourbon..

On the contrary, Conan think Subaru isn't a bad guy..

Because, according to him, Holmes fan's can't be a bad guy..

Akai is alive. I have two idea who is okiya. mmhh?? maybe he is really bourbon 2nd he is an ol' friend of akai? i dont think so that he is the real akai. and the scared akai is bourbon. because why are gin and other is surprise when they know that akai is still alive?

Yeah, i agree too..

If Subaru is Akai, how can explain the feeling that Ai feel if Subaru being closed to her..

She only feel that if member of BO being around her..

So, maybe Subaru is real Bourbon..

On the contrary, Conan think Subaru isn't a bad guy..

Because, according to him, Holmes fan's can't be a bad guy..

you should read vol 32 once more.. she felt that on Akai too

Akai is alive.My theory is Akai and Atsushi are friend.My believe Atsushi Miyano is a spy for CIA. Atsushi Miyano and Shuuichi Akai are try to destiny BO.Atsushi trick BO not one not two not three but thousand time.

Since this seems like an appropriate venue, I am giving you all the heads up I am working on an article for a theory on how Akai faked his death. Right now it's sandboxed because it isn't up to wiki standards and is pretty rough, but feel free to edit it or offer critique.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Chekhov_MacGuffin/Akai_fake_death

Edit: I forgot to mention there is also a Scar Akai article as well.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Scar_Akai

I Believe Astushi is alive.Akai is know he is alive.Akai is plan Fake die long time.Atsushi is plan to attack BO with Akai.Astushi is set a trap and wait perfect time to enemy attack.Astushi was CIA.He want detsroy to BO.