Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

becuz, champagne is more for either high class guys or women.. the rougher stuff is a bit more for guys... (i guess bourbon gives off that sort of thought)

My name is detective Gin, i ordered Kir to kill Akai shuuichi... but i'm suspicious that he is still alive. I believe in kir's gun was a fake bullet, the first shot was probably a realbut the second one was a fake... akai shuuichi knew what i was planning so he put a little bag of blood in his hat and when kir shot him in the head the bullet was a fake, it only popped the bag... shuuichi fell down into the chair pretending to be dead, before Akai left she put a bomb, I believe he jumped out before it blew up, just like andre camel did. then he replaced himself with a dummy and those polices who came were FBI agents, only a few knows that he is alive.

you may ask, 'how would kir warn akai?', it was done in the hospital. hehehehehe... something like that...

But why borbou? Why not champagne?

It could also be because Akai enjoys Bourbon just as he says he loves the color black (if Akai is indeed using the alias Okiya Subaru to hide). It might be significant, as he loves the drink, because it has significance to him (Bourbon seems to have a rough past with Akai, so...) but at the same time, he may also hate the drink for the same reason.

The other case is just as tacticalwolf said, where it's only coincidence he likes thatdrink more than all others. I guess that could also be a reasonable thought, since if the Bourbon drink had a significance, then he'd probably also love drinking Gin.

Also, as the two silver bullets of the Organization, we should not be revealing top secret information to the enemy Akai-san!

m071.gifOh wait, HE'S DISCOVERED US! OH NO, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

It could also be because Akai enjoys Bourbon just as he says he loves the color black (if Akai is indeed using the alias Okiya Subaru to hide). It might be significant, as he loves the drink, because it has significance to him (Bourbon seems to have a rough past with Akai, so...) but at the same time, he may also hate the drink for the same reason.

The other case is just as tacticalwolf said, where it's only coincidence he likes thatdrink more than all others. I guess that could also be a reasonable thought, since if the Bourbon drink had a significance, then he'd probably also love drinking Gin.

Also, as the two silver bullets of the Organization, we should not be revealing top secret information to the enemy Akai-san!

m071.gifOh wait, HE'S DISCOVERED US! OH NO, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Cry? 76.gif

hmm i'm not a detective so... i'll cry 75.gif lol

as a detective ... you can only...use deductive reasoning to confuse the enemy!!11.gif

Shuuichi Akai is Soldier of good.He is Hunter of BO.The one friend is Atsushi Miyano.Atsushi Miyano is master of Fake die.Atsushi Miyano is a kill of enemy.Old friend is Subaru Okiya.My theory is a Anokata and Atsushi Miyano are enemy.Like Sherlock Holmes and James M.I forget his last name.