Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

I'm just posting my friend's opinion. He said that Scar Akai might be Borboun, Okiya is just a new guy while Akai is either in hiding or dead.

definitely a possibility!

Yes, i totally agree with Detectiveshinichi, exactly the same thoughts of mine=) Most likely Okiya Subaru is actually Akai and the scar Akai is Bourbon. It's similar with Vermouth and Jodies case. Gosho made us think the other way round abt the character. So i am sure this time is d same scheme. Conan definitely knows abt Akai faked death and both of them might alrdy made up this scheme together back in the hospital. Conan knows abt Okiya is Akai, thts why he let Okiya stay at Shinichi place.

hmm, that is possible. but i don't think it's Akai's style to be in disguise as somebody else. Also, if the scar Akai is Bourbon, then why is the BO trying so hard to hunt the scar Akai down? surely Bourbon must've alerted the BO about his plan before he carries it out?

my theory may sound crazy, but i think Okiya is a friend of Akai, and he's just as smart as Akai is. Akai is still alive, but he's hiding somewhere (or he could be the scar Akai). But instead of finding out himself, Akai stays in hiding as much as possible, while Okiya helps Akai in hunting down the BO. of course, i'm pretty sure Conan knows about this plan, because in the manga, when Jodie gave Conan his phone back a few days after Akai was killed (or supposedly killed), Conan checked his phone's serial number and noticed that the number's different, meaning that the police confirms the body found in Akai's now destroyed Chevy van is Akai, and his real phone is being kept at the station as evidence. but instead of being sad about it, Conan remains happy, and when his friends asked him to hurry up after lagging behind to talk to Jodie, he answers them back in a positive tone, meaning that he's either happy that Akai's dead (which is unlikely), or he's happy that the plan (whatever it was) was a success.

hmm, that is possible. but i don't think it's Akai's style to be in disguise as somebody else. Also, if the scar Akai is Bourbon, then why is the BO trying so hard to hunt the scar Akai down? surely Bourbon must've alerted the BO about his plan before he carries it out?

my theory may sound crazy, but i think Okiya is a friend of Akai, and he's just as smart as Akai is. Akai is still alive, but he's hiding somewhere (or he could be the scar Akai). But instead of finding out himself, Akai stays in hiding as much as possible, while Okiya helps Akai in hunting down the BO. of course, i'm pretty sure Conan knows about this plan, because in the manga, when Jodie gave Conan his phone back a few days after Akai was killed (or supposedly killed), Conan checked his phone's serial number and noticed that the number's different, meaning that the police confirms the body found in Akai's now destroyed Chevy van is Akai, and his real phone is being kept at the station as evidence. but instead of being sad about it, Conan remains happy, and when his friends asked him to hurry up after lagging behind to talk to Jodie, he answers them back in a positive tone, meaning that he's either happy that Akai's dead (which is unlikely), or he's happy that the plan (whatever it was) was a success.

If you are wanted , would you follow your style or use a better way?

If you are wanted , would you follow your style or use a better way?

hmm, that would depend on what my style is. if my style gives me the risk of exposing myself, then i would use an alternate safer method. if it doesn't, i'd still keep my current style, but with a few changes just in case

hmm, that would depend on what my style is. if my style gives me the risk of exposing myself, then i would use an alternate safer method. if it doesn't, i'd still keep my current style, but with a few changes just in case

And isn't that what akai did? He was still cautious and always help his friends while being under cover?

And isn't that what akai did? He was still cautious and always help his friends while being under cover?

hmm, very true. ok, somebody argue back while i have time to think about it lol xD. i'm not that good with debates :P

Yes I'm on the side of Shuu=Scar... B)

But... I really love this picture

48f14aae0f0987498487c6344cc5d9b71286243191_full.jpg

Ohohohohoh 70bff581.gif!

nice ^-^ well i like the pic too, but i really think the real shuu is okiya, and the scar shuu is bourbon

I have another idea that borboun is akai... as Akai love borboun but we all know Aoyama. He isn't that straight forward guy. And please don't remind me about the Jodie drinking Sherry case.

I have another idea that borboun is akai... as Akai love borboun but we all know Aoyama. He isn't that straight forward guy. And please don't remind me about the Jodie drinking Sherry case.

haha, ok then, i wont remind of the case where jodie was listening in on conan and ai while they were talking.... and she was smirking while drinking... er... an alcoholic drink that starts with S and ends with erry ... *wink wink* ^-^