Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

what does someone's heart has to do with pokers3c68bb64.gif not to mention that this is not a card game people don't randomly fall in love with others!!((except for Sonoko) specially when they're already in love with a different person and know that the other person love 'em too!

whattttttttth_107_.gif Shinichi has a 15% with Mitsuhikoth_089_02.gif ROFLMAO!071.gif071.gif dude what are you talking about? :rolleyes:efb50fe2.gif oh come on that was a joke how can Shinichi fall in love with Mitsuhiko thats ridiculous!4519626a.gifseriously have you ever heard of a high school student going out with a first grader????th_057_.gif

Sadly, there are chances of ShinichiXMitsuhiko....and I have heard of high school student going out with a first grader: see Conan and Ran in a particular episode...

Sadly, there are chances of ShinichiXMitsuhiko....and I have heard of high school student going out with a first grader: see Conan and Ran in a particular episode...

first of all they're not dating and Conan is not a kid

Chapter 1 spoiler

he's 17 :o :o :o

:Palthough Mit x Shinichi is still better than conan x Ai

what does someone's heart has to do with pokers3c68bb64.gif not to mention that this is not a card game people don't randomly fall in love with others!!((except for Sonoko) specially when they're already in love with a different person and know that the other person love 'em too!

whattttttttth_107_.gif Shinichi has a 15% with Mitsuhikoth_089_02.gif ROFLMAO!071.gif071.gif dude what are you talking about? :rolleyes:efb50fe2.gif oh come on that was a joke how can Shinichi fall in love with Mitsuhiko thats ridiculous!4519626a.gif seriously have you ever heard of a high school student going out with a first grader????th_057_.gif

Because I chance to win.Ran is favories win heart ready.Ai is second favories too.Ayumi is a big underdog.Ayumi too win two big happen.Way poker is Chance win.I believe is nothing impossible.I believe will happen is Ai will in the end.Ran will find out Ai love Conan.My opinion is some crazy.I believe is a three to win.

Because I chance to win.Ran is favories win heart ready.Ai is second favories too.Ayumi is a big underdog.Ayumi too win two big happen.Way poker is Chance win.I believe is nothing impossible.I believe will happen is Ai will in the end.Ran will find out Ai love Conan.My opinion is some crazy.I believe is a three to win.

Just make sure that AyumixAi fan in DCTP who posts long comments doesn't see your post......Unless you want him to get exhausted in writing his lllloooooooooooooonnnnnggggggggggg post....jk

For me it is Ran., but i do think that if sinichi didnt manage to get back to his original size, well same with haibara, its better off for them two,

-just think about Ran as an adult woman marrying a high school boy named Conan. what cha' think? haha

For me it is Ran., but i do think that if sinichi didnt manage to get back to his original size, well same with haibara, its better off for them two,

-just think about Ran as an adult woman marrying a high school boy named Conan. what cha' think? haha

Good opinion.But I'm Fan ConanXai or ShinXShiho.

i feel like detectiveRJB

Im saying Mitshukio would be good with Ai

Ai wouldnt typically be with Hakuba because shes said she wants to stay as a child im pretty sure

Conan is a lot Better with Ai is some for her to.

But think...it's just physically, not mentally. I really don't want to argue about this, but I have to go with Ran. I know, many hates or dislikes her, but don't you think she deserves Shinichi. I mean, she's been waiting for him patiently...ever since from the beggining. And about Shiho? She just popped out of no where in the middle of the story, taking the minds of people to like her and leaving Ran unnoticed!!! It would be a bad story if Shinichi actually ends up with Shiho...

Hey, what about ShihoXHakuba??? I support that! Not because I'm a ShinRan, but because they look really really absolutely great together...

But think...it's just physically, not mentally. I really don't want to argue about this, but I have to go with Ran. I know, many hates or dislikes her, but don't you think she deserves Shinichi. I mean, she's been waiting for him patiently...ever since from the beggining. And about Shiho? She just popped out of no where in the middle of the story, taking the minds of people to like her and leaving Ran unnoticed!!! It would be a bad story if Shinichi actually ends up with Shiho...

Hey, what about ShihoXHakuba??? I support that! Not because I'm a ShinRan, but because they look really really absolutely great together...

Ran is a Deserve of Shinichi.Yes and no.I think not Because Shinichi or Ran Deserve.It would be a bad story if Shinichi actually ends up with Shiho.What?Why is my end Shinichi with Shiho?I want a choice not in TV.

I support ShinRan forever. Why? I personally think Shinichi looks terrible with Ai, and only Conan w/ glasses on even looks somewhat like a match for Ai cuz Conan's different from Shinichi. (That's how I think of them. Conan is a different character, he's Ran's lil' bro and a Detective Boy. Shinichi is a teenager, a detective, and Ran's best friend and soon-to-be boyfriend. He just switches around in Conan form.) I personally feel Ai should just start her life over and pair up with Mitsuhiko because Mitsuhiko is just plain awesome. He's adorable, smart, and they look so darn cute together! Even if Shinichi never grows into his original form, he will still be forever with Ran in a downwards sorrow-ridden love tragedy in which one of them will end up committing suicide over the other. If Ran dies, then Shinichi will follow. If Haibara dies, he'll grieve, but he'll move on in a month or two. Seriously, Haibara and Conan is such a random pairing. I don't care if it's popular. *sigh* Whatever, I gotta get back to writing my fanfic before my mom catches me.

i think Conan is better with Ai, and not with Ran not because i'm a AixConan fan

The reason is -

first of all Ran is already in danger because of movie 13, so he could tell Ran all about the BO freaks trying to kill and that he is Shinichi but he doesn't trust her enough to tell but Ai on the other hand is the creator of the poison that destroyed some of his life & saved him from a slow, painful, Grim kind of death. But let her live and be a part of his life.

• Upvote 1

i think Conan is better with Ai, and not with Ran not because i'm a AixConan fan

The reason is -

first of all Ran is already in danger because of movie 13, so he could tell Ran all about the BO freaks trying to kill and that he is Shinichi but he doesn't trust her enough to tell but Ai on the other hand is the creator of the poison that destroyed some of his life & saved him from a slow, painful, Grim kind of death. But let her live and be a part of his life.

Why chance is Ran 47,Ai 43, and Ayumi 10.

I support ShinRan forever. Why? I personally think Shinichi looks terrible with Ai, and only Conan w/ glasses on even looks somewhat like a match for Ai cuz Conan's different from Shinichi. (That's how I think of them. Conan is a different character, he's Ran's lil' bro and a Detective Boy. Shinichi is a teenager, a detective, and Ran's best friend and soon-to-be boyfriend. He just switches around in Conan form.) I personally feel Ai should just start her life over and pair up with Mitsuhiko because Mitsuhiko is just plain awesome. He's adorable, smart, and they look so darn cute together! Even if Shinichi never grows into his original form, he will still be forever with Ran in a downwards sorrow-ridden love tragedy in which one of them will end up committing suicide over the other. If Ran dies, then Shinichi will follow. If Haibara dies, he'll grieve, but he'll move on in a month or two. Seriously, Haibara and Conan is such a random pairing. I don't care if it's popular. *sigh* Whatever, I gotta get back to writing my fanfic before my mom catches me.

I love that! And, yup, Shinichi would REALLY look terrible with Shiho...sorry ConAi's. Go ShinRans!

The reason is -

GDI...MOVIES AREN'T CANON!

GDI...MOVIES AREN'T CANON!

I half-agree because I believe that Gosho(?) has to be there as an advice to the whole movie, and that they couldn't just do whatever they want.

Owell, just my two-cents.

shinichi will always be for ran.. i think ran should deserve shinichi because she's been waiting a long time for him.. aside from that, shinichi loves her so why settle for another. well, it's another story if shinichi will forever be conan because if he is, then haibara will be a perfect match for him, though it's sad coz he doesn't feel anything for her, only as a friend..

Sorry, but I think Ran suits to be with Shinichi better yociexp21.gif. It may be good for Haibara if she gets Conan, but it wouldn't be good for Conan to have her yociexp104.gif. Haibara is just too cold for Conan... I mean, she is sarcastic. Although, I like her better than Ran JFBQ00184070402A.gif.

But I like reading Shiho x Shinichi fan fic~

I seriously think that Shinichi and Ran will end up together... 81.gif

But for me, Shinichi and Shiho look good together...40.gif because they both understand each other's interests and situations and... They're just CUTE together! 63.gif but sad to say, they won't end up together coz Gosho is fond of Childhood friends love story..79.gif

Oh well, There are many fan fics that i could read if ever i am not satisfied with the ending and i could always make my own fanfic...46.gif

i just hope Shiho won't die in the end and will end up with someone who is Good... 63.gif(and definitely not Eisuke!23.gif unless he transforms into a good-looking agent that is not clumsy! 40.gif)

Am i making sense here? 55.gif

Ran and Shinichi go together forever! They look so darn cute together in elementary, middle, and high school! Not to mention ten years in the future, Ran looked really pretty! I don't think Conan and Ai look good together at all... Ai's never smiling for real, she's doing something halfway between a smirk and a smile, and Conan is just too infatuated with Ran to notice her. I want Ai to end up with Mitsuhiko (who is the coolest Detective Boy excluding Conan! Yes, I do like him better than Ai.) because Mitsuhiko is just cool like that, not to mention I don't think Ai wants to take the antidote. The APTX shrank her to give her another chance to make everything right, and the APTX shrank Shinichi to give him a chance to take down the BO. That's what I believe.

I think That haibara and Ran are on the same level.

1)in opening 25 revive by J-pop singer Mai Kuraki

and Opening 9 destiny

and openig 11 I can't stop my love for you single by J-pop singer Rina Aiuchi

2)there are also moment where u think cute:

2.1 (Episode 129) The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case - Volume 18 File 6 ~ Volume 19 File 1

2.2 (Episode 130-131) The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case - Volume 19 File 9~Volume 20 File 1

2.3 (Episode 136-137) The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case - Volume 20 File 10~Volume 21 File 3

2.4 (Episode 138-139) The Final Screening Murder Case - Volume 23 File 1~File 3

2.5 (Episode 156) Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2 - Volume 23 File 10~Volume 24 File 2

2.6 (Episode 190) The Desperate Revival ~The Third Choice~ - Volume 26 File 2

2.7 (Episode 231) The Mysterious Passenger - Volume 29 File 3~File 5

2.8 (Episode 295) The Smash of Determination and Love

2.9 (Episodes 335-336) Secret of the Touto Film Making Centre - Volume 41 File 4~File 6

2.10 (Episode 509) Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys - Volume 60 File 3~ File 5

2.11 (Movie 4) Captured in Her Eyes

2.12 (Movie 11) Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure

2.13 (OVA 9) The Stranger from Ten Years Later

so i think that Ran and haibara are on the same page and they have a monopoly over his heart

I think That haibara and Ran are on the same level.

1)in opening 25 revive by J-pop singer Mai Kuraki

and Opening 9 destiny

and openig 11 I can't stop my love for you single by J-pop singer Rina Aiuchi

2)there are also moment where u think cute:

2.1 (Episode 129) The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case - Volume 18 File 6 ~ Volume 19 File 1

2.2 (Episode 130-131) The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case - Volume 19 File 9~Volume 20 File 1

2.3 (Episode 136-137) The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case - Volume 20 File 10~Volume 21 File 3

2.4 (Episode 138-139) The Final Screening Murder Case - Volume 23 File 1~File 3

2.5 (Episode 156) Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2 - Volume 23 File 10~Volume 24 File 2

2.6 (Episode 190) The Desperate Revival ~The Third Choice~ - Volume 26 File 2

2.7 (Episode 231) The Mysterious Passenger - Volume 29 File 3~File 5

2.8 (Episode 295) The Smash of Determination and Love

2.9 (Episodes 335-336) Secret of the Touto Film Making Centre - Volume 41 File 4~File 6

2.10 (Episode 509) Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys - Volume 60 File 3~ File 5

2.11 (Movie 4) Captured in Her Eyes

2.12 (Movie 11) Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure

2.13 (OVA 9) The Stranger from Ten Years Later

so i think that Ran and haibara are on the same page and they have a monopoly over his heart

I definitely agree!