Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

sadly, even though i'm an aicon/shinshi fan... i have a feeling that if one were to die, it would be ai/shiho *sniff* and she's my fav character as well TT.TT

but anyways.... AICON FTW!

I will say Ran might be the better pairing for Shinichi since they knew each other since they were really young. Shinichi even showed his love by not just tell but showing it to Ran in Movie 1 an Movie 4. Haibra and Ayumi probably just have a huge crush on him. :mellow:

Yeah... Most of the topics about these stuffs are usually Kudo with either Ran or Haibara. Poor Ayumi... But then, I just fell that Conan only likes his Crush, Ran.

I think that kogorou and sinichi are the best :D

First, sensei GoSho Aoyama will decide :D

Second, if I can choose, I like Shin with Ran.Many fan in my country like ShinxAi but I think if it was Shin, he will choose Ran .Because he and Ran have been friend since they were small.Ran have a warm heart, always wait for Shin. Ai is good for Shin in work.But about lover, Ran is better.We can see that Shin and Ai have many same character. So 2 people are cold live together?! So boring!

Second, if I can choose, I like Shin with Ran.Many fan in my country like ShinxAi but I think if it was Shin, he will choose Ran .Because he and Ran have been friend since they were small.Ran have a warm heart, always wait for Shin. Ai is good for Shin in work.But about lover, Ran is better.We can see that Shin and Ai have many same character. So 2 people are cold live together?! So boring!

Totally agree with you..th_059_.gif

At least its better than quarreling every day

Then I'd rather see some quarreling than getting bored? Haha

I prefer Shinichi and Ran. The feeling is just indescribable when I see them together. <3

Well I think everyone knows that I am shinran ran and shinichi love each other conan has no feelings for ai so why should he be with her and can someone tell me how someone like shinichi who doesn't mind dieing for the sake of others and the cold hearted scientist who created a drug that was the cause of some people's death have things in common I can't see what is that they have in common and also I like ran because she keeps waiting for shinichi no matter what and how shinichi would do anything for her <3 that's very sweet and she is a very nice person she saved ai's life even though ai pretended to be a sleep (how mean and unkind) when ran came to visit her and make soup for her also people keep bashing ran because she cries sometimes will that's normal !!!!!!!! She is missing a person that she loves a lot and doesn't if he'll ever comeback i had been in this situation a bunch of times and I cried but of course ai wouldn't cry because she is heartless person and being heartless is not mature !!!!!!! so yeah shinran FTW :) :) :)

oh nice question!!

well,, maybe she will..

I can imagine Ayumi saying ," Ayumi-chan have always liked Conan-kun. Conan-kun, why did you fell for HAibara-san? Ayumi-chan hates Haibara!! Haibara-san stole Ayumi-chan's Conan-kun."* Runs away after throwing her storybook to Ai*

P.S. Those repeated names don't show that my grammar is horrible but that is hoy Ayumi talks.

I can imagine Ayumi saying ," Ayumi-chan have always liked Conan-kun. Conan-kun, why did you fell for HAibara-san? Ayumi-chan hates Haibara!! Haibara-san stole Ayumi-chan's Conan-kun."* Runs away after throwing her storybook to Ai*

P.S. Those repeated names don't show that my grammar is horrible but that is hoy Ayumi talks.

but he won't so there is no need to worry :P

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who still supports Ran and Shinichi.

There are more shinrans than conais proof check out the poll shuu has as his sig and ShinRan forever

oh but he will, AICON/SHINSHI FAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he won't until now we know he has no feelings for her and he still loves ran haven't you read the London file yet AND SHINRAN FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he won't until now we know he has no feelings for her and he still loves ran haven't you read the London file yet AND SHINRAN FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he just want Τ☺ lessen the number of upercuts he will get when Ran finds out Ŧђǎт the boy Ŧђǎт she took a bath with, slept with, hugged, etc is Shinichi.

Go AiCon!

he just want Τ☺ lessen the number of upercuts he will get when Ran finds out Ŧђǎт the boy Ŧђǎт she took a bath with, slept with, hugged, etc is Shinichi.

Go AiCon!

you know that AiCon won't happen do you honestly think that Shinichi/Conan will fall in love with a former member of the black organization :rolleyes: also I am pretty sure that she will forgive him if he tells her and explains the reasons and even if she didn't that doesn't mean that he'll fall in love with Ai all the sudden :P