Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Shinichi and Ran all of the way. B) There has been far too much emphasis on their relationship to not be the most plausible outcome come time for the series to finally end. All of those hundreds upon hundreds of episodes that build their relationship up from "childhood friend" to "best friend" to "crush" and now its more of in the area where they have both, more or less, confessed to each other. I hear wedding bells!

From what I've seen, Haibara has more of a respect for Shinichi than actual crush. She is an adult, she is capable of differentiating between those two feelings of admiration. Besides, she has also come to respect Ran in a way, especially since Ran resembles her late older sister. In a sense, if she were to wedge between Shinichi and Ran's relationship, it may feel like she would be hurting her sister as well.

Just my two cents. ;)

of course i think you're right when it comes to the fact that shinichi will end with ran, but sometimes you can't exactly stop your emotions... ai may actually like conan, but i can see her holding back so as not to hurt shinichi and ran... she would want to keep people from knowing it... i don't think she would tell him... at least not until her feelings were finally over for him, or he was actually together with Ran and there was no chance of him being with her... since even if she seems cold, for those she cares about, she won't mind hurting herself

of course i think you're right when it comes to the fact that shinichi will end with ran, but sometimes you can't exactly stop your emotions... ai may actually like conan, but i can see her holding back so as not to hurt shinichi and ran... she would want to keep people from knowing it... i don't think she would tell him... at least not until her feelings were finally over for him, or he was actually together with Ran and there was no chance of him being with her... since even if she seems cold, for those she cares about, she won't mind hurting herself

Shiho is a Slave love.

ran all the way! if you say shinichi's better off with haibara because they have a lot in common. .opposite attraction still prevails you know ;-)