Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

you know that AiCon won't happen do you honestly think that Shinichi/Conan will fall in love with a former member of the black organization :rolleyes: also I am pretty sure that she will forgive him if he tells her and explains the reasons and even if she didn't that doesn't mean that he'll fall in love with Ai all the sudden :P

Look... Conan isn't Ŧђǎт sensitive.. And even though she's from the BO, she have helped him again and again. And we know Ŧђǎт there will be only a bit of chance for ConAi Τ☺ be the pairing for DC, but we are allowed Τ☺ dream, aren't we?

Look... Conan isn't Ŧђǎт sensitive.. And even though she's from the BO, she have helped him again and again. And we know Ŧђǎт there will be only a bit of chance for ConAi Τ☺ be the pairing for DC, but we are allowed Τ☺ dream, aren't we?

he is that sensitive when it comes to other peoples' lives..... he have saved her life more like 5 or 6 times and all what she did was "don't do this.. " and "don't so that " like if she is his mother... yes you are allowed to dream but you have to wake up sooner or later

he is that sensitive when it comes to other peoples' lives..... he have saved her life more like 5 or 6 times and all what she did was "don't do this.. " and "don't so that " like if she is his mother... yes you are allowed to dream but you have to wake up sooner or later

Hey, dude, if she hadn't make the prototype antidote, almost all ShinRan cases might not happen at all! In a total, Shichi have drank 6 pills...So, they helped each other about 6 times each, which makes it equivalent.

Hey, dude, if she hadn't make the prototype antidote, almost all ShinRan cases might not happen at all! In a total, Shichi have drank 6 pills...So, they helped each other about 6 times each, which makes it equivalent.

haha so basically what you're saying is that saving a person's life (he could have died saving her and he got injured)(she didn't lose anything by giving him that drug) and giving them a drug is the same thing......its not the samething he helped her because he values other people's life she helped him because it was partly her fault and that she was afraid of the BO!!!in DR she gave it to him so that Ran won't know his true identity and in the shiragami case he took one accidently and she gave the other one also because she didn't want Ran know who he is also she was mad becasue he went to that stage with Ran (like if thats her business to worry about) the only time she helped him was in the apprentice case duh :D also whats up with her talking like if by giving him that drug she is doing a huge favor he didn't do that when he risked his life for her!!!!!!!!

I love Shinichi and Ran. They just love each other so much. Yes, they haven't said it to each other directly yet, but you can see it that they're in love. <3

• Upvote 1

haha so basically what you're saying is that saving a person's life (he could have died saving her and he got injured)(she didn't lose anything by giving him that drug) and giving them a drug is the same thing......its not the samething he helped her because he values other people's life she helped him because it was partly her fault and that she was afraid of the BO!!!in DR she gave it to him so that Ran won't know his true identity and in the shiragami case he took one accidently and she gave the other one also because she didn't want Ran know who he is also she was mad becasue he went to that stage with Ran (like if thats her business to worry about) the only time she helped him was in the apprentice case duh :D also whats up with her talking like if by giving him that drug she is doing a huge favor he didn't do that when he risked his life for her!!!!!!!!

But you won't risk your life to safe someone if you do not care for her right? same thing goes for Conan... You might say that he cares for her as he needs to APTX antidote but you won't risk your life for that right?

But you won't risk your life to safe someone if you do not care for her right? same thing goes for Conan... You might say that he cares for her as he needs to APTX antidote but you won't risk your life for that right?

I never said he only cares about her because he needs the APTX antidote. Conan have risked his life for Takike Conan risked his life to save seji (from the moonlight santa case) does that mean that he is in love with them ! he just care about other people's life a lot unlike Ai of course

what I was trying to explain is that they're NOT!!! equivalent

Not equivalent? like Yin and Yang? That'll make 'em more like a couple.Mwahahaha!!! Tricked you into that!

haha..... I never said that couples need to be equivalent it was you who said that 026.gif and it seems like if you have nothing to say so you came up with this. I can see through others pretty well :P its no use you ignored 99% of my posts and cared about that 1% that you can argue about. th_057_.gif

i never said that they were equivalent... what I said was that them helping each other makes them equivalent... and then, I have used this yin and yang thing several times... it is not something that I have just thought of now.

i never said that they were equivalent... what I said was that them helping each other makes them equivalent... and then, I have used this yin and yang thing several times... it is not something that I have just thought of now.

well then I proved you wrong they are NOT equivalent in helping each other, so this is not the first time you lose an argument and pretend to trick people :rolleyes: I am not surprised and you never tricked me because nobody said that couples need to be equivalent

well then I proved you wrong they are NOT equivalent in helping each other, so this is not the first time you lose an argument and pretend to trick people :rolleyes: I am not surprised and you never tricked me because nobody said that couples need to be equivalent

?? I pretended to lose in the argument to trick you... And all those Shinrans haven't given an answer that beat that thing.

?? I pretended to lose in the argument to trick you... And all those Shinrans haven't given an answer that beat that thing.

what is that "thing" tell me so that I can prove it wrong

1. you said that Ai and Conan are equivalent in helping each other / I replayed (proved you wrong)/ and you came up with that "just like yin and yang which makes them a better couple"!

2. you said that Conan didn't just save Ai for the antidote and that there is something else into it / I gave other examples and explained that Conan values other people's life even if he doesn't even know who they're (he even saved that killer in the NY case) / and you totally ignored that

3. you said that Conan isn't that sensitive / I said that he is (totally) when it comes to crimes and those kind of stuff / and you also just ignored that

4. you said that shinichi confessed because he was afraid of her karate / I sad that she'll forgive him she is a very kind person in case you haven't noticed (its okay I don't balm you ConAis have brain washed you) being strong doesn't mean that you're mean and won't forgive anyone / you ignored that too

5. you said that people are allowed to dream /I agreed but they have to wake up / you ignored that too

thats what I meant by you ignore 99% of what I say

I also believe in that Blueberry-chan =D that Conan values life, that's why he saved Ai. And it's not like Ai is the only person he saved. He saved other people from killing themselves too. Relate it to what he said, "...as for saving someone, a logical mind isn't needed, right?" and "a detective...who does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."

and.. what?! o_O Shinichi confessed because he was afraid of Karate? what?! who said that? LOL

• Upvote 1

Totally agree,

I prefer a "Dependable Ally"(shiho) as shinichi's pair than a "Childhood Friend"(ran).

Yea!!!! If Aoyama ants to make the story better, that is what he should do. He should start making pairings which aren't of Childhood lovers unless he wants to win the title of ' The Manga Author that created the most number of Childhood pairings in a single series' in the Guinness World Records.

Ai knows from the start that Shinichi loves Ran very much. I hope that she won't ruin their relationship. She can just find someone else who will love her.

Ran is annoying.

*clears throat* No...she's not. Well, every people has different way of seeing.

Back to the topic........

I LOVE Ran! And Shinichi loves (NOT "LIKES") Ran! I mean, if he chooses Ai, bleh that's impossible. Well, hello? From the start to the end, Shinichi loves Ran and Ran loves Shinichi...simple. If you think Ran is just so dumb that she can't even figure out that Conan is Shinichi and that Ai is so smart and all, I'm with you, BUT it would be much better if Shinichi is with Ran. Why? It's because the whole plot or story is always focusing on Shinichi <3 Ran, but in the middle of the story Ai comes in. I feel bad-really bad- if Shinichi leaves his childhood friend and goes to a new friend. Anyway, please, ConAi's, do not kill me!

• Upvote 1

+1

-1 back to 0 :P

*clears throat* No...she's not. Well, every people has different way of seeing.

Back to the topic........

I LOVE Ran! And Shinichi loves (NOT "LIKES") Ran! I mean, if he chooses Ai, bleh that's impossible. Well, hello? From the start to the end, Shinichi loves Ran and Ran loves Shinichi...simple. If you think Ran is just so dumb that she can't even figure out that Conan is Shinichi and that Ai is so smart and all, I'm with you, BUT it would be much better if Shinichi is with Ran. Why? It's because the whole plot or story is always focusing on Shinichi <3 Ran, but in the middle of the story Ai comes in. I feel bad-really bad- if Shinichi leaves his childhood friend and goes to a new friend. Anyway, please, ConAi's, do not kill me!

don't worry I am here I'll protect you I have alien demon fruity powers muhahahahahhaahahahahha and how is Ai smart it has been 600 files since she appeared and yet she couldn't make an antidote not to mention that all what she does is hide behind Conan's back (that independent genius)