Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I agree, i want shinichi to end up with Ran

I' a shinran fan, glad i'm not the only one

*Post has been edited.*

Edited by CarpetCrawler

For me, Shinichi wil be with Ran... my opinion is Shinichi and Ran are both protagonists in the story while Ai is only a supporting character. Because almost all movies, TV shows etc. that I have been watched, the protagonist is with the another protagonist in the end... that's my opinion... Peace for AiCon fans...

ShinxRan 95%

ShinxShi 5%

Sorry Aicon's fan, but its the truth, no hope th_084_.gif

ShinXRan 47% Shinxshi 43% and Shin%Ayumi 10%.The possible is not ShinxRan 95% and ShinxShi 5%.The three possible shinichi have girl friend.You want is shin get Ran is her favories to win.

ShinXRan 47% Shinxshi 43% and Shin%Ayumi 10%.The possible is not ShinxRan 95% and ShinxShi 5%.The three possible shinichi have girl friend.You want is shin get Ran is her favories to win.

That, or she's not crazy like you are and thinks that Shinichi and Shiho have a FORTY THREE percent chance of being together at the end of the series. Shin and Ayumi are just as ludicrous.

That, or she's not crazy like you are and thinks that Shinichi and Shiho have a FORTY THREE percent chance of being together at the end of the series. Shin and Ayumi are just as ludicrous.

I agree, LOL :lol:! I don't think Ayumi and Shinichi matches th_102_.gif. But I hope Haibara will not be alone in the end th_093.gif. I'll vote for Saguru Hakuba to be her spouse f529a952.gif.

What do you mean age difference? And she tells them to who ali_114.gif?

he means that when she tells him (IF SHE DOES) that she's 10 or 11 years older than him and that she was part of the organization! it won't work...

he means that when she tells him (IF SHE DOES) that she's 10 or 11 years older than him and that she was part of the organization! it won't work...

You mean, Mitsuhiko? Of course not! They are not meant for together in the first place 63d4808b.gif~

Oh, and berry-chan, where are the onions 014.gif?

You mean, Mitsuhiko? Of course not! They are not meant for together in the first place 63d4808b.gif~

Oh, and berry-chan, where are the onions 014.gif?

onions? Shinichi x onions??!?!

sorry kao-chan 064.gif my computer is being naughty again!!8dcf9699.gif but no worriesf529a952.gif I have installed a new browser and it works much better IE is soooooooo..... OLD!!087.gif

onions? Shinichi x onions??!?!

sorry kao-chan 064.gif my computer is being naughty again!!8dcf9699.gif but no worriesf529a952.gif I have installed a new browser and it works much better IE is soooooooo..... OLD!!087.gif

AWESOME 088.gif!! Good, good sillyp1.gif.

im reffering not to Mitsuhiko087.gif

Ai wont tell anyone and she will remain the same age.

I'm quite confused what you are trying to get here 098eb4a5.gif.

AWESOME 088.gif!! Good, good sillyp1.gif.

yup d5f02ecd.gif

I'm quite confused what you are trying to get here 098eb4a5.gif.

I am just as confused as you are now!efb50fe2.gif I thought that he was talking about Mit apparently he's either talking about Shinichi or Hakubac8908497.gifor maybe Genta07baa27a.gif but Shinichi knows about the organization87a4e689.gif and all that.... about Hakuba I don't know...... but he'll probably forgive her... and she's only 1 year older!! thats not a huge age gap th_057_.gif

i feel like detectiveRJB

Im saying Mitshukio would be good with Ai

Ai wouldnt typically be with Hakuba because shes said she wants to stay as a child im pretty sure

i feel like detectiveRJB

dude I loled when I read this!!!

Im saying Mitshukio would be good with Ai

Ai wouldnt typically be with Hakuba because shes said she wants to stay as a child im pretty sure

than why did you say that you weren't referring to Mitefb50fe2.gif and yup d5f02ecd.gifI think she's going to stay as a child

possible!I think of a Secret.Shinichi is a change win his heart three girl is possible.because poker is a possible bet all player is a same.

possible!I think of a Secret.Shinichi is a change win his heart three girl is possible.because poker is a possible bet all player is a same.

what does someone's heart has to do with pokers3c68bb64.gif not to mention that this is not a card game people don't randomly fall in love with others!!((except for Sonoko) specially when they're already in love with a different person and know that the other person love 'em too!

percent 15

whattttttttth_107_.gif Shinichi has a 15% with Mitsuhikoth_089_02.gif ROFLMAO!071.gif071.gif dude what are you talking about? :rolleyes:efb50fe2.gif oh come on that was a joke how can Shinichi fall in love with Mitsuhiko thats ridiculous!4519626a.gif seriously have you ever heard of a high school student going out with a first grader????th_057_.gif