Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Ohh thanks anyways. Btw I loved Psycho Pass, especially its opening theme :3

It's better to read Tokyo Ghoul ^^

I think we got a good 8inches of snow last night. If only the snow had hit one day, I'd probably have no school tomorrow if that had happened tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

there is always more snow in february then any other month 

there is? *googles it*

there is...

Looking back on in, this past month I think we did a lot more snow than we did in previous months. February's over now though so that's good I guess,,,

But you live in the usa

So march might be bad too

Yeah, March usually isn't as bad though. And where I live the temperatures for the first week of March are gonna be in the mid 40s compared to where last week it was around 20F every day. The snow usually stops in March too (at least, it usually stops snowing in March where I live at least). I imagine the first half of March will be wintery while the rest will be colder but not quite cold enough to be winter nor warm enough to be called spring. 

look at the bright side

you move a lot, so maybe now you will move to LA and wont be bothered again by snow...until you move again

I wish I was moving to somewhere warm like LA orz I'll be in my current town for at least 5 more years though and majority of all the places I'd want to live afterwards get snow so it doesn't look like I'll be escaping the snow any time soon tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

(I thought I'd already replied to this but then I realized I hadn't whOOPS)

They're not particularly strict about my sleep schedule and my room's kinda out of the way so it's not like they make a ton of out their way trips to see if there's any light coming from my room. My parents' stance on it is that if I can still get up on time and get to wherever I need to go on time it's not really something they'll force me to fix.

It's unfortunate school has to come before sleeping sometimes :/ At least it's not like that all time. 

And I had a few of those moments just this past week as well haha. It was like 11pm and I told myself I'd be in bed before 2am but before I knew it it was almost 4am. I don't even know what I did in that period of time that was so time consuming. 

I have no idea either but then again I don't really like running in general. I've never thought having a fitness buddy like that before.  :o It does sound like talking to a friend would help distract you from focusing too much on your exhaustion when you're running though. If you talked too much that could probably wear you out faster though haha

OMM: I was reading Boku no Hero Academia earlier and the one character called the protag a "dirty nerd" and I've just been thinking about that throughout the day and laughing occasionally I'm very productive if you can't tell

I just "you dirty nerd how dare you" tumblr_m42qtuDuo21r58lid.gif

As strange as it sounds, I feel that my parents care too much about me.

I don't want them holding my hand every step of the way. I want to be able to make my own mistakes and correct them on my own.

I do appreciate their concerns, but isn't it better for me to learn on my own? haha.

I consistently sleep around 2-3am, and I only stay up later if it's for an essay or something.

I can't imagine having to sleep at 4am every.day., though 3am isn't much better, tbh.

tell me ur secrets to lyfe pls

Haha, I remember when we had to run the mile everyday in summer school gym. Sometimes I'd be out of breath after talking with my friends, and sometimes, I found myself running a lot more efficiently after talking with them as a "distraction". Ehh, it kinda depends, lol.

OMM: this week's gonna be hell

I have 8 tests to prepare for this week.

why teachers.

I just...

why.

why this week.

I am finally gonna watch Tokyo Ghoul tonight :3

No, plz!!!! It's a waste of time T^T

It's better to read Tokyo Ghoul ^^

Listen to these two wise people.  Tokyo Ghoul is terrible.  The anime is at least, didn't read the manga.  It gets a 4/10 and 3/10 for the first and second seasons respectively on MAL.  And I never rate lower than a 3.........

holmes

we are less then two months away from our new favorite 

also the day mk is not in the top 20 posters

Seriously? Wow...

Have to sleep early today...Nooo...

holmes

we are less then two months away from our new favorite 

It's only one month now Baltha.  One month!!  The first episode of the second season will be the best birthday present ever, or at least very close to it.

---

OMM 1: Awww yeaaaahh, won a free Samus amiibo on a Twitch stream!  This is the life~

OMM 2: Downloaded the Eon Ticket today.  With my backlog of events to get from the delivery girl, it'll be months/years before I actually catch that Latios, bleh.

OMM: A delayed opening due to snow I forgot was falling postponed a bio FRQ I forgot I had.

1_gif.gif

I swear I was just listening to the news reporting about NJ's snow storm and road hazards it's totally not like I'm keeping the TV on just to make sure I know about my own delay as soon as it comes :X

OMM: A delayed opening due to snow I forgot was falling postponed a bio FRQ I forgot I had.

1_gif.gif

I swear I was just listening to the news reporting about NJ's snow storm and road hazards it's totally not like I'm keeping the TV on just to make sure I know about my own delay as soon as it comes :X

*squints bitterly because my state got hit by that storm last night and doesn't have a chance for a snow day/delay tomorrow*

tumblr_nkkb7yr4tJ1qivk0so1_400.jpg

OMM: in other news I recently learned huskies make great reaction images