Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*sobs* Ugh, I hate this freakin' day! I took my binder out and this "Very Important Document/Report" fell out and my science teacher thought I was passing notes to my BFF, so she took it away. She shredded it without reading what I wrote on there. Now what am I supposed to do?! My life is ruined....I need it for the presentation tomorrow at 6:00 or else something VERY bad is gonna happen...I can't live on like this....Why did this have to happen to me?

Assuming it was typed, did you save the document? Even if it wasn't I think you might still be able to access it through recent documents (not 100% sure on this as I don't use open office/libre office that often, I save everything I type, and I don't know if you also use open office/libre office) If hand written, you'll can try explaining the situation and ask for more time, then rewrite it from memory :/ You still have until 6pm tomorrow to print/write another copy. 

Assuming it was typed, did you save the document? Even if it wasn't I think you might still be able to access it through recent documents (not 100% sure on this as I don't use open office/libre office that often, I save everything I type, and I don't know if you also use open office/libre office) If hand written, you'll can try explaining the situation and ask for more time, then rewrite it from memory :/ You still have until 6pm tomorrow to print/write another copy. 

Thx, but I couldn't forgive my teacher. She hates me. Yes, I could rewrite it again, but what I couldn't forgive is that she blamed my friend for the situation too. Good thing my friend didn't get mad at me, she was like "what the heck is wrong with that teacher?" *growls* *coughs*

Thx, but I couldn't forgive my teacher. She hates me. Yes, I could rewrite it again, but what I couldn't forgive is that she blamed my friend for the situation too. Good thing my friend didn't get mad at me, she was like "what the heck is wrong with that teacher?" *growls* *coughs*

We all have our fair share of bad teachers unfortunately :/ Hopefully you won't have her as a teacher next year as well. And though it's not your friend's nor your fault, staying mad your teacher won't make the paper you need for tomorrow reappear :/

We all have our fair share of bad teachers unfortunately :/ Hopefully you won't have her as a teacher next year as well. And though it's not your friend's nor your fault, staying mad your teacher won't make the paper you need for tomorrow reappear :/

How...wise, that sounds like something my parents would say to me. Fortunately, I'm going to middle school next year, and she is an elementary school teacher. Whew! Unfortunately, my homeroom teacher warned me about mean teachers in middle and high school where they don't care.

How...wise, that sounds like something my parents would say to me. Fortunately, I'm going to middle school next year, and she is an elementary school teacher. Whew! Unfortunately, my homeroom teacher warned me about mean teachers in middle and high school where they don't care.

It's good you'll only have to put up with her for a few more months then c: In my experience, I had nicer teachers in middle and high school than I did when I was younger though even if you do have mostly nice teachers you're going to run into a few that don't like their jobs much at all. Since they're unavoidable the best thing to do is just try to stay on their good side so then even if they do hate everyone else in your class they might dislike you not as much if you don't give them any problems haha

It's good you'll only have to put up with her for a few more months then c: In my experience, I had nicer teachers in middle and high school than I did when I was younger though even if you do have mostly nice teachers you're going to run into a few that don't like their jobs much at all. Since they're unavoidable the best thing to do is just try to stay on their good side so then even if they do hate everyone else in your class they might dislike you not as much if you don't give them any problems haha

Haha, yeah, some teachers don't like their job as much as other teachers. I'be held a grudge against my science teacher for a long time. This guy in my class is a total snitch and when I accidentally hit him, but very lightly, he told the teacher I pinched him and drew and wrote something on the desk. My friend and I got in trouble and my teacher is like "next year, it's suspension" then someone asked her what happened and my science teacher replied: "they're nothing but trouble" and I heard her mumble under her breath "ugh kids" Now she hates me even more. Clearly I got something right on the test and she marked it wrong. I hate my school life.

Nah, that dress thing is really fun though xD At first I thought it was white and brownish yellow but then when I looked at another angle I saw blue and black then those 2 pairs of colors just confused me xD

My conclusion: that dress is so ugly :P

Nah, that dress thing is really fun though xD At first I thought it was white and brownish yellow but then when I looked at another angle I saw blue and black then those 2 pairs of colors just confused me xD

My conclusion: that dress is so ugly :P

I've seen that so many times on Instagram. Why is it so popular?

Becuz some people think the color of the dress is yellow and white while some believe it is black and blue :P

Oh, yeah. People in my grade have been arguing about what color it was.

I'm hungry...

WHAT? But everyone says its amazing D:

Still havent watched it yet..

Idk if there is sth wrong with my taste or not. For eg, Psycho Pass is a popular one but really it did not give me any strong feeling, only some serious thinking and to me it is not enough. And for Fullmetal Alchemist, I READ MANGA while my friend watched anime. She said she cried a lot and others too but I didn't...

But at least I finished those 2, unlike Tokyo Ghoul... Gave up really soon.

Maybe you can ask Akazora since he's quite into reviewing animes :) (cuz I'm too lazy to review it for u sr :P)

Idk if there is sth wrong with my taste or not. For eg, Psycho Pass is a popular one but really it did not give me any strong feeling, only some serious thinking and to me it is not enough. And for Fullmetal Alchemist, I READ MANGA while my friend watched anime. She said she cried a lot and others too but I didn't...

But at least I finished those 2, unlike Tokyo Ghoul... Gave up really soon.

Maybe you can ask Akazora since he's quite into reviewing animes :) (cuz I'm too lazy to review it for u sr :P)

Ohh thanks anyways. Btw I loved Psycho Pass, especially its opening theme :3

Twice the workmen working on the appliances in our kitchen opened the door to my room instead of the door the garage. (the doors are right next to each other) I'm not mad about this it's just that they were over at like 8am and woke me up both times orz

Haha, yeah, some teachers don't like their job as much as other teachers. I'be held a grudge against my science teacher for a long time. This guy in my class is a total snitch and when I accidentally hit him, but very lightly, he told the teacher I pinched him and drew and wrote something on the desk. My friend and I got in trouble and my teacher is like "next year, it's suspension" then someone asked her what happened and my science teacher replied: "they're nothing but trouble" and I heard her mumble under her breath "ugh kids" Now she hates me even more. Clearly I got something right on the test and she marked it wrong. I hate my school life.

:/ Sorry to hear that. Just try to stay optimistic about school and lay low until schools ends for you in a couple months c: 

Twice the workmen working on the appliances in our kitchen opened the door to my room instead of the door the garage. (the doors are right next to each other) I'm not mad about this it's just that they were over at like 8am and woke me up both times orz

:/ Sorry to hear that. Just try to stay optimistic about school and lay low until schools ends for you in a couple months c: 

yeah, ok, can't wait till school ends

Finally finished with my work