Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I saw this girl wearing running shorts today

y'know the ones that are made of that light, flimsy material and reach the upper thighs

the high for today is 25F, the feels like temperature is like 13F

...how????

tell me your secrets 

I saw this girl wearing running shorts today

y'know the ones that are made of that light, flimsy material and reach the upper thighs

the high for today is 25F, the feels like temperature is like 13F

...how????

tell me your secrets 

she wanted to look sexy

im more concerned what children they will deliver

on the side note

Neil Patrick Harris sucked at the Oscars, like the last resort was he went 98% naked

I feel bad for him cause i like Barney  

she wanted to look sexy

im more concerned what children they will deliver

but she was wearing a big, oversized sweatshirt with it 

that's not exactly the sexiest of all clothing combos,,,

and it looked like she was with her mom and younger sister out grocery shopping and that's probably not the time when any teenage girl wants to up her sex appeal

girls today want to look sexy all the time

i never understood the 1h long getting ready stuff

im like i dont care, you look great to me just the way you are and they are all like crazy

but i made it a rule, if you are not there in 10min...im leaving

if we agree on a time the there is no overtime 

girls today want to look sexy all the time

i never understood the 1h long getting ready stuff

im like i dont care, you look great to me just the way you are and they are all like crazy

but i made it a rule, if you are not there in 10min...im leaving

if we agree on a time the there is no overtime 

I don't quite know if "sexy" would be the most fitting of words for it, though I'm sure that applies to some cases of why some girl's spend 1hr+ getting ready. From what I understand it seems to be mainly a confidence issue, like if they don't look conventionally attractive/desirable they're worthless and then hate themselves which might be why some spend so much time perfecting everything. Others do it for themselves and because they like how it looks (which is fine). I thought most girls who take 1hr+ getting ready took that into account though. I used to go to school with girls who'd wake up an hour and a half before I did just to get ready (they even lived closer to school than I did and had a short commute time) I never understood why they'd willingly lose 90 minutes of sleep daily I'm sure they run late because of that on occasion though. It's also sort of expected for girls to wear makeup but that's something else entirely and I don't want to turn this into an essay. 

OMM 1: why are most the commercials in between the news aimed at middle aged men... I wonder what their demographics are.....

OMM 2: what if assimofirst broke their silence one day but the only thing they posted some random noun like "firehouse" or "food processor" 

OMM 3: everyone in my new town has the slightest country accent and it's just there but not fully enough there that it's vaguely annoying

my sister does the same thing

im like who in their right mind would chose that over sleep, especially when you wake up in 5 in the morning 

I know,  I usually wake up like 15 minutes before I need to leave, I can't imagine waking up 2 hours earlier. My sister doesn't live at home anymore (and I was in elementary school when she was in high school) but I think when she was a teenager she took maybe like 30-45minutes to get ready which is still quite a while but not horrible compared to some people.

What to do when your life is shit?

Settle it in Smash.

---

OMM: Have a trade arranged with this guy on reddit.  I'm giving him a KI:Uprising download code that I got with some of my Club Nintendo coins and he's shipping me a Shulk amiibo in return.  If this works out, I'm going to be soooooooooooo happppyyyyy!!

*obligatory*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsdIRN6DJo8

We've all been there u_u 

just last week I found myself not once, but twice awake at 5am when I needed to be up by 8am and out the door 30 minutes later,,, whoops, , ,, 

And yeah, finding exercise enjoyable is the hardest part for me as well. Especially if you're exercising alone, having someone to do the activities with makes it more tolerable though finding a "fitness buddy" is probably somewhat difficult haha

ahaha..

sometimes I find myself sleeping at 2am then having to wake up at 6am

sometimes I find myself sleeping at 5am then having to wake up at 6am

I don't have a regular sleep schedule anymore, and sometimes I have to wake up even earlier for sectionals.

It's partially my fault for forcing myself into this habit for the past few months, but I'm determined to break it soon.

I'm a miserable wreck right now, and I don't think I've ever willingly wanted to stay up this late during school nights. I don't know how you manage to handle it so well, haha.

It gets worse when my parents find out though. I'm always constantly paranoid that they'll wake up at some point in the middle of the night and catch me still doing homework and studying for tests because they'll force me into bed, regardless of what I'm doing.

It does help to have a fitness buddy though!

I've seen many people running through the hallways with friends after school during winter track season, and it seems to motivate them quite a bit.

I also have a few friends who nag me to play tennis with them during the off-season, which also serves as a pretty good motivator.

I can imagine that exercising alone might be somewhat difficult, but on the other hand, it allows you to work at your own pace--and possibly prevent overexertion?

tfw you meant to click a topic but accidentally click the username below it instead tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif

That happens to me every day

I hope they cancel school tomorrow because I think there's gonna be ice on the roads...

I sneezed and scared my cat away tumblr_m42quycKpl1r58lid.gif

ahaha..

sometimes I find myself sleeping at 2am then having to wake up at 6am

sometimes I find myself sleeping at 5am then having to wake up at 6am

I don't have a regular sleep schedule anymore, and sometimes I have to wake up even earlier for sectionals.

It's partially my fault for forcing myself into this habit for the past few months, but I'm determined to break it soon.

I'm a miserable wreck right now, and I don't think I've ever willingly wanted to stay up this late during school nights. I don't know how you manage to handle it so well, haha.

It gets worse when my parents find out though. I'm always constantly paranoid that they'll wake up at some point in the middle of the night and catch me still doing homework and studying for tests because they'll force me into bed, regardless of what I'm doing.

It does help to have a fitness buddy though!

I've seen many people running through the hallways with friends after school during winter track season, and it seems to motivate them quite a bit.

I also have a few friends who nag me to play tennis with them during the off-season, which also serves as a pretty good motivator.

I can imagine that exercising alone might be somewhat difficult, but on the other hand, it allows you to work at your own pace--and possibly prevent overexertion?

Yeah I haven't had a consistent sleep schedule for a good... almost 4 years now. I'm naturally a night person so it's not even intentional when I stay up late most of the time. (and I learned a couple years ago that I can go on >3 hours of sleep if needed so that certainly doesn't help my "...one more episode" mindset haha) 

Having to worry about your parents finding you awake at unreasonable hours sounds horrible. No one with school the following day is usually happy being up after 1 or 2am anyways. Good luck unscrewing your sleep schedule btw as it can feel unnecessarily hard sometimes u_u

Having a fitness buddy is really nice, especially if the like mental aspect of exercising/getting yourself to exercise is hard. (Hopefully you'd choose someone to work out with you who has a similar stamina so neither of you overwork yourself) And at the school I went to my freshman year, all during the winter the track team would always run through the second and third floors for a good thirty minutes or so after school got out. I have no idea how they managed to bring themselves to do that day after day while it was cruddy outside since the heat would be on and everything.

cause you are in a topic that is asking what is on your mind

why write it again

its like i reply in the what was the last food you ate:

the last food i ate was  ______

Come on man :P Those stuffs are trivial. It doesn't really matter much if I either use OMM or not. :V I just prefer writing with OMM at the beginning coz it looks neat for me.

On My Mind: I should stop clouding things up, really. I freaking don't care, anymore.