Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi?

I also agree. :) if she knows, Shinichi's parents will be there as Conan's bodyguards telling her violence doesn't help and won't reveal more until she eventually calm down to hear him out.

I think Ran's going into the final suspicion arc soon (in the manga at least) and from the looks of things she's going to use actual evidence this time (fingerprints). Of course, it's not just her being suspicious of Conan lately, the Detective Boys and Sera also are realising that something's up with Conan. Considering that most arcs make their climax around the '00's then at somewhere near the 800 mark the latest developments are gonna come to a head with Ran still being suspicious and thinking Conan=Shinichi while Conan's running off somewhere with the Akai Okiya and Jodie. In other words I think Ran is going to figure it out for real sometime soon (though what I count as soon is 'within the next 200 files' :lol: ).

I hope Ran will find out about it... (what kind of ending is that if Ran doesn't find about it?)

I think Ran must use her mind sometimes.. come on a Kid who knows things in physics, chemistry, history or maybe in calculus, you will immediately think that there is something interesting going on or wrong with that Kid... Sometimes, television don't say that stuffs...

If Ran figures it out, I would prepare to laugh as a lecture about him not telling her while he took a bath and shared a bed with her while she tries to beat the **** out of him.

I think she figure out Shinichi won't tell her but she going to figure out from Shinichi's parents. I guess she learn to be clever and ask Heiji or Shinichi's parents, later she play along pretending don't know his secret...

So stupid, even Eisuke knows it.

It pisses me off that a guy like he gets to know his real identity.

And a lot of others too ):

I WANT HER TO KNOW IT D:

I don't think ran will find it out before the series ends, her knowing would kind of have to change the way the series work now.

many volumes and episodes I havent read or watched yet.. so i was wondering if ran found out already,

which chapters and volumes should i read? and is it almost done?

I feel bad for Ran, because honestly, she has figured it out on several occasions. Conan with the help of Haibara and Agasa has convinced her otherwise each time.

That probably does a number on Ran's confidence. Does anyone ever think about that? NO! Damn it Shinichi, if she figures it out again, tell her and allow yourself to be beat into the ground. Think of it this way... Someone in the Black Org ALREADY KNOWS who you are. And that is Vermouth. She could easily tell everyone else and Kogorou and Ran would be screwed anyway. So get it over with.

I feel bad for Ran, because honestly, she has figured it out on several occasions. Conan with the help of Haibara and Agasa has convinced her otherwise each time.

That probably does a number on Ran's confidence. Does anyone ever think about that? NO! Damn it Shinichi, if she figures it out again, tell her and allow yourself to be beat into the ground. Think of it this way... Someone in the Black Org ALREADY KNOWS who you are. And that is Vermouth. She could easily tell everyone else and Kogorou and Ran would be screwed anyway. So get it over with.

Haha, true BUT, think of it this way: The reason which keeps Vermoth from telling the rest of the B.O. now, would keep her from telling them forever, and if Ran happens to know now, the probability of her getting in danger is more than when the B.O. is going to find out.

Haha, true BUT, think of it this way: The reason which keeps Vermoth from telling the rest of the B.O. now, would keep her from telling them forever, and if Ran happens to know now, the probability of her getting in danger is more than when the B.O. is going to find out.

True, but if she could figure it out then why couldn't anyone else. Everything that Gosho has been building up for Bourbon, he/she should already know! And he/she is supposedly loyal to the BO! And then I have to evoke suspension of disbelief when I think of all the times the BO has probably noticed this little kid in glasses at every one of their major operations and NOT suspect ANYTHING?! Someone has had to have noticed, someone! Especially since they suspected the Mouri Agency before, and the kid staying there is the same kid that shows up. They are supposed to be a multinational secret organization that can't notice a kid that is far too smart and shows up far too often where they are? It cannot be all coincidence and they should know this! Either they should have already killed Kogorou and Ran because Conan cannot stay out of it and they are the adults who are likely moving against them, or they figured out that Kogorou is a puppet and Conan is actually someone else, and they are all screwed anyway!

Sorry for going OT, but I really can't see the reasoning for keeping this a secret any longer...

True, but if she could figure it out then why couldn't anyone else. Everything that Gosho has been building up for Bourbon, he/she should already know! And he/she is supposedly loyal to the BO! And then I have to evoke suspension of disbelief when I think of all the times the BO has probably noticed this little kid in glasses at every one of their major operations and NOT suspect ANYTHING?! Someone has had to have noticed, someone! Especially since they suspected the Mouri Agency before, and the kid staying there is the same kid that shows up. They are supposed to be a multinational secret organization that can't notice a kid that is far too smart and shows up far too often where they are? It cannot be all coincidence and they should know this! Either they should have already killed Kogorou and Ran because Conan cannot stay out of it and they are the adults who are likely moving against them, or they figured out that Kogorou is a puppet and Conan is actually someone else, and they are all screwed anyway!

Sorry for going OT, but I really can't see the reasoning for keeping this a secret any longer...

You're right about Bourbon, but I think the B.O. has committed far tooo many crimes than they coul remmeber the poeple showing up and getting involved in their operations, I hardly think they will remmeber they've atemptted to kill Shinichi, I don't think they will remmeber him if they see him, then how about a little kid

By the way its not yet off topic it's still about Ran discovering Conan's identity or not :P

You're right about Bourbon, but I think the B.O. has committed far tooo many crimes than they coul remmeber the poeple showing up and getting involved in their operations, I hardly think they will remmeber they've atemptted to kill Shinichi, I don't think they will remmeber him if they see him, then how about a little kid

By the way its not yet off topic it's still about Ran discovering Conan's identity or not :P

I'm not saying they remember, but surely they noticed that the kid who is staying at the Mouri Detective agency happens to show up at every single one of their operations. Which would lead them to want to eliminate them. Vermouth can only protect them so much. So by any form of logic, telling Ran that he is Shinichi, and going along with her previously created crazy theory from Desperate Revival, it should be fine. So long as he says that he is merely hiding and allowing the FBI to handle things.

I'm not saying they remember, but surely they noticed that the kid who is staying at the Mouri Detective agency happens to show up at every single one of their operations. Which would lead them to want to eliminate them. Vermouth can only protect them so much. So by any form of logic, telling Ran that he is Shinichi, and going along with her previously created crazy theory from Desperate Revival, it should be fine. So long as he says that he is merely hiding and allowing the FBI to handle things.

Yes but, how would they recognise if the "smart kid" has been appearing before, the only way they would suspect him is if the momment they see him in the crime scene and feel he's weird they start watching him. Then they'll easily find out, but again as you said Vermoth would protect him for a reason or the other. And I don't think Shinichi is ever going to let the FBI handle it, even if he says it himself, I think its hard to act cool with it. He would want to get involved in the showdown of the Org. i guess...

Yes but, how would they recognise if the "smart kid" has been appearing before, the only way they would suspect him is if the momment they see him in the crime scene and feel he's weird they start watching him. Then they'll easily find out, but again as you said Vermoth would protect him for a reason or the other. And I don't think Shinichi is ever going to let the FBI handle it, even if he says it himself, I think its hard to act cool with it. He would want to get involved in the showdown of the Org. i guess...

That would only be the story for Ran so that she wouldn't worry, and wouldn't say anything. He would remain active of course. And again, if Vermouth noticed, there is no reason for others not to notice.

That would only be the story for Ran so that she wouldn't worry, and wouldn't say anything. He would remain active of course. And again, if Vermouth noticed, there is no reason for others not to notice.

Vermoth noticed because she got herself busy with it, I do not think Gin's selfish devilish perosanilty would ever allow him to leave his sensetive operation and follow up with a kid that asks too much :P

Vermoth noticed because she got herself busy with it, I do not think Gin's selfish devilish perosanilty would ever allow him to leave his sensetive operation and follow up with a kid that asks too much :P

We know there are plenty of others in the Org... Those are just the two main. I suppose Vodka is too dumb, but the others.... someone must have noticed... It is a large Org...

True, but if she could figure it out then why couldn't anyone else. Everything that Gosho has been building up for Bourbon, he/she should already know! And he/she is supposedly loyal to the BO!

Do you mean Okiya? If so, I have to disagree about him being Bourbon. Scar Akai on the other hand has very little exposure to Conan although enough to flag him as interesting. I doubt Sera is Bourbon either.

And then I have to evoke suspension of disbelief when I think of all the times the BO has probably noticed this little kid in glasses at every one of their major operations and NOT suspect ANYTHING?! Someone has had to have noticed, someone! Especially since they suspected the Mouri Agency before, and the kid staying there is the same kid that shows up. They are supposed to be a multinational secret organization that can't notice a kid that is far too smart and shows up far too often where they are? It cannot be all coincidence and they should know this! Either they should have already killed Kogorou and Ran because Conan cannot stay out of it and they are the adults who are likely moving against them, or they figured out that Kogorou is a puppet and Conan is actually someone else, and they are all screwed anyway!

How many operations have the not-Vermouth, not-Kir, not-dead-BO actually seen Conan in? Not many. The Conan was in the was in the newspaper for the Akemi case, so we will count that one even though it does make sense because Mouri was known to be on the case. The Shinkansen bombing is left unclear because the BO weren't around when Conan stopped the bomb and it is unknown if Conan went on the news because of it. Tequila died, so there was nobody to report Conan showed up. Vermouth and the soon to be dead Pisco were the only ones who saw Conan at the mourning party. Vermouth kept her Araide operation secret from much of the BO, so presumably no one but her knows about the busjack. The Itakura case was solved without the BO or news people around, so unless the news reports on Conan being there, no dice. Only Vermouth and the dead Calvados were savvy about Conan at the shipping yard showdown. The entire BO minus Kir saw Conan is FBI vs. Org. Only Rikumichi saw Conan in Clash and he died. Scar Akai has seen Conan only in not directly BO related cases, so I'm not counting him.

Do you mean Okiya? If so, I have to disagree about him being Bourbon. Scar Akai on the other hand has very little exposure to Conan although enough to flag him as interesting. I doubt Sera is Bourbon either.

How many operations have the not-Vermouth, not-Kir, not-dead-BO actually seen Conan in? Not many. The Conan was in the was in the newspaper for the Akemi case, so we will count that one even though it does make sense because Mouri was known to be on the case. The Shinkansen bombing is left unclear because the BO weren't around when Conan stopped the bomb and it is unknown if Conan went on the news because of it. Tequila died, so there was nobody to report Conan showed up. Vermouth and the soon to be dead Pisco were the only ones who saw Conan at the mourning party. Vermouth kept her Araide operation secret from much of the BO, so presumably no one but her knows about the busjack. The Itakura case was solved without the BO or news people around, so unless the news reports on Conan being there, no dice. Only Vermouth and the dead Calvados were savvy about Conan at the shipping yard showdown. The entire BO minus Kir saw Conan is FBI vs. Org. Only Rikumichi saw Conan in Clash and he died. Scar Akai has seen Conan at in not directly BO related cases, so I'm not counting him.

For the first part... No, I'm referring to the Bourbon that has access to EVERYTHING, including the files of the declared dead, and after finding that Sherry declared Kudou dead, investigated and found there was no death certificate and no burial of him. And connected the dots to the likely conclusion that the little boy who appeared shortly after and started living with Kudo's childhood friend is in actuality Kudo, since it was known that the drug had the slim possibility of shrinking. Remember, in the appearance of Ai, she cited that it is likely that they would investigate everything that she did, because she is now seen as a traitor. If he is as good of a detective as Gosho is making him out to be, that line of reasoning shouldn't be too hard to come to.

As for the latter argument, yes, Vermouth was usually there, but that does not mean that someone else noticed. We do not know if there were other BO members on stand-by, even Ai suggested that as a possibility. Like any good operation, there is always a possibility that there are other members, and communication lines. So if something seemed off they could have contacted other members. For instance Gin and Vodka were there too, since Gin killed Pisco (as far as I can recall) and nearly killed Shiho Miyano. How do we know that they didn't see the boy that lives at the Mouri Detective Agency. Just because Conan did not see them, does not mean that they did not see him.