Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi?

Every time when I see an episode with the moments of Conan and Ran, I wonder if she had any suspichion. Conan seems to get away with it with his close calls, but still will ran find the truth once and for all? :blink: :shock:

I think this will most likely happen only after the Black Organization is taken down. Both Dr. Agasa and Ai have emphasized to Conan that Ran would be targeted by the BO if he told her the truth about what happened to him.

I think this will most likely happen only after the Black Organization is taken down. Both Dr. Agasa and Ai have emphasized to Conan that Ran would be targeted by the BO if he told her the truth about what happened to him.

yup.. agree..

But him confessing might lead them to breaking up as Ran might start to cry and asked him why he didn't trust her with the secret.(unless he wabts to blame that old geezer, Agasa, who have helped him in a way or another)

But him confessing might lead them to breaking up as Ran might start to cry and asked him why he didn't trust her with the secret.(unless he wabts to blame that old geezer, Agasa, who have helped him in a way or another)

Because Shinichi doesn't want Ran involve with BO.. In another words just to protect her..

She will be killed if she knew about Conan's secret.. I think Ran would accept that reason..

That's why Shinichi keeps the secret from Ran, isn't it??

Although it would hurt, Ran would no doubt accept that Shinichi didn't say anything so that she would be protected. Though, I'm sure during the final battle she'll be stuck in the crossfire anyway, causing Shinichi to lose it as the one person that he tried to protect all this time will be the person that's in the most danger. As usual in this series. :P

what will be the reaction of ran if she finds out that conan was shinichi?

well, for me she couldn't imagine that she is hugging shinichi, go together in hot spring and go bathe together.

oh well...she might get crazy!~ LOL

and its even painful because the one your waiting for is not coming back anymore...ouch!~

i mean she can be with conan for a lifetime...but not to be with shinichi for a lifetime...got my point?

its hard to explain though!~

*sigh* aoyama goushou make me get confused!~ hahah

Yeah.. It hard to explain Ran's feeling if she know that Conan is Shinichi..

Remember when first time Ran suspicious about Conan's identity in doctor's child kidnapping case in early story..

She's like crazy that time.. Haha.. LOL..

Hmm.. I can imagine that while Shinichi is telling her the truth, she couldn't say a word and will cry which will look very heartbreaking. And she'll just threaten Shinichi or use her Karate after they're okay again. :)

what will be the reaction of ran if she finds out that conan was shinichi?

well, for me she couldn't imagine that she is hugging shinichi, go together in hot spring and go bathe together.

oh well...she might get crazy!~ LOL

and its even painful because the one your waiting for is not coming back anymore...ouch!~

i mean she can be with conan for a lifetime...but not to be with shinichi for a lifetime...got my point?

its hard to explain though!~

*sigh* aoyama goushou make me get confused!~ hahah

I don't think she'll finds out until he gets his old body back and if she doesn't want him anymore (which won't happen because she is very kind) KaiShin (kaito x Shinichi) or ShinBerry(blueberry x Shinichi) or maybe KaiShinBerry(KAITOU X SHINICHI X BLUEBERRY!!!):D will be THE couple either way he won't end up with Ai no need to worry HOPE THAT MADE YOU FEEL BETTER :)

I don't think she'll finds out until he gets his old body back and if she doesn't want him anymore (which won't happen because she is very kind) KaiShin (kaito x Shinichi) or ShinBerry(blueberry x Shinichi) or maybe KaiShinBerry(KAITOU X SHINICHI X BLUEBERRY!!!):D will be THE couple either way he won't end up with Ai no need to worry HOPE THAT MADE YOU FEEL BETTER :)

You can have Shinichi! Kaitou and I loves each other! Hahaha xD

I'm so tired of seeing Ran hopefully wait for Shinichi. But he is always with her. Don't you think Ran deserves to know the truth. I know it will put her inyo danger, butI feel really hurt when she waits for him always, not knowing he is just there.

ill be cynical and say she wont find out till she inadvertently gets involved in the endgame whatever it is.

I'll be cynical with you; she probably won't find out until the "final problem" although I'm sure she will have couple rounds of suspicions between then. I think the Bourbon arc will have a round of suspicion near Bourbon's reveal.

I'll be cynical with you; she probably won't find out until the "final problem" although I'm sure she will have couple rounds of suspicions between then. I think the Bourbon arc will have a round of suspicion near Bourbon's reveal.

Personally, I hope she doesn't figure out.

Even though I sorta want Ran to know Shinichi's secret, if Ran knew Conan was Shinichi and took a bath with him....

she will really really get mad to shinichi/conan.. hahahahaha.. XD

oh, I bet she would feel betrayed as well. Not the mention the fact that he has been lying to he. That would not be easy for any one to accept, especially being as close as they are.