Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Ran finding out Conan is Shinichi?

I personally would rather it end (if it just drags out, readers will get bored and I really do want to see everything fall down with the Org).

Adding to this, going on for too long it could easily face cancelation and end without closure.

well it wouldn't be the 1st japanamie to do that.. :( i hope it doesn't

I do think that "That Person" will never be revealed.. and the B.O will "dissolve" when Gin is take care of.

well it wouldn't be the 1st japanamie to do that.. :( i hope it doesn't

I do think that "That Person" will never be revealed.. and the B.O will "dissolve" when Gin is take care of.

That, personally, would be a MAJOR letdown. I mean, ever since Vermouth appeared, Conan has been searching for Anokata. And we end up not being able to discover who his true identity is? Disappointing.

I would prefer that Ran gets to know about Conan's true identity. Also, I think Anokata's identity will be revealed, if he/she isn't then what would be the point of giving us clues about his/her identity?

Those people who lose interest are no patience :) i'm still enjoying watchin them together,although i miss conan's state of jealousy and stalkerish way of following Ran,and everytime their are in danger,their communicating by their hearts <3 (what?! ShinRan is telephone?! What the Fone!)

could you imagine the 2-3 hour episode IF they WERE going to cancel the show :ugeek: ? there's always a let down somewhere when they close the "story" too early. *sigh* the episodes can't come fast enough for me, keep'm coming :)

When will Conan return back to Shinichi? Ran will be waiting for another ten years(OVA 9)!!!

true that would be sad IF that happened... but Ai chan would have her man... eventually. :)

Whatever the case, if Ran ever gets to know that Conan is Shinichi and the danger of being involved with the B.O, she will definitely keep quiet. She won't care for her life, but she wouldn't want to be a hindrance in Conan's plans against the BO. I think that Ran will get to know of Conan's identity and keep it secretive in such a way that even Conan might not notice. Might sound wierd, but she might just be so sure of it this time that she will remember to keep it away from Conan as well. I think that she will start to investigate on the BO on her own accord without gathering attention, that is, by probably taking Heiji's help, coz I remember that Heiji was advising Conan in the Desperate Revival Arc to tell Ran the truth.

This theory might sound ironic but I think it's possible.

• Upvote 2

Having only watched about 200 episodes and all the movies, I hope that Conan goes back to being Jimmy. I do hope he's honest with Rachael, whether or not she already knows.

Having only watched about 200 episodes and all the movies, I hope that Conan goes back to being Jimmy. I do hope he's honest with Rachael, whether or not she already knows.

I suppose you watch or started watching DC as Case Closed... She doesn't know yet, but like you, I hope Shinichi (whom you call Jimmy) will tell Ran :)

I love DC so much!! I hope Shinichi and Ran get together at the end because they're so cute together. :)

I don't really care if it drags on though. It's still awesome. I swear, If it ends without a proper ending. I'd probably kill myself. If it ends, I'd be sad but happy at the same time. I'd probably cry myself to sleep every night after it's ending. :/ (Yes, I love DC too much. icon_twisted.gif)

Ran vs Ai-chan.. what percentage do you think SHin-chan has to pick each and why ?

personally I think Ai-chan was introduced originally to get more info on the drug that shrank shin and it's creator. The love thing wasn't introduced til later :).

As far as who kudo ends up with: I'm more for Ran than Ai-chan, just because Ran has had to put up with him more.

Although, if Ran found out about what happened to Kudo: I would understand him not being returned to a teen as long as Ai-chan got him.

Speaking of Ai-chan: which of the other detective boys do you think will get her? who will ayumi get?

I think that it'll be best if Ran finds out that Conan is Shinichi on her own. She might come across something that will make her strongly believe that Conan is Shinichi (as usual) and she might start snooping around without being caught by Conan. Might be an almost impossible theory, but Ran can use her brains if she wants to :P She might find out about the BO and everything and probably in the climax, she will shock Conan by telling him that she already knows everything when he decides to do the same. After everything ends, Shinichi will transform into a teen and Ran will accept him (forgive him) and they will be happy. I really would want Gosho to do something like that :)

My rant to those who thinks Ran knowing would blow Conan's cover....just venting out nothing major...

what if she hears Conan speaking to someone who knows and that someone advices him to tell her and he tells that person the reasons he can't and Ran realizes how important it's to act like Conan is little kid instead of her love interest...I bet Ran COULD act like she thinks Conan is just a kid...she was in drama club and got even main role during school play so she's got to have SOME acting skills, right?

and if she knew how important it's to keep up Conan's childlike image...would she really act like she loves him so openly it would expose them?Even if she is not good at lying or hiding her emotions she could always say she's thinking about Shinichi and if someone asks why she doesn't bath with Conan anymore she can always say because conan doesn't like it,which clearly seems true to anyone...and about her following the little kid around? hasn't she done that the whole time? Looking at him that way? she's worried of her little brother?

Of course she would want to help and of course he would want her to not get involved but hey...Ran isn't stupid enough to go and ruin their plans...

I bet that even if she wants to go and help him she would understand that staying away and acting ignorant would be safest...

If someone thinks Ran is stupid chick who would instantly after finding out go around and act all lovey dovey around Conan and call him Shinichi all the time...

DIE YOU IGNORANT IDIOTS! Ran is NOT that stupid!

I think that it'll be best if Ran finds out that Conan is Shinichi on her own. She might come across something that will make her strongly believe that Conan is Shinichi (as usual) and she might start snooping around without being caught by Conan. Might be an almost impossible theory, but Ran can use her brains if she wants to :P She might find out about the BO and everything and probably in the climax, she will shock Conan by telling him that she already knows everything when he decides to do the same. After everything ends, Shinichi will transform into a teen and Ran will accept him (forgive him) and they will be happy. I really would want Gosho to do something like that :)

The last comic indicates she already knows, the last episode show she suspects. If it were real life, I think it's be alot more people who suspected and/or knew :)

The last comic indicates she already knows, the last episode show she suspects. If it were real life, I think it's be alot more people who suspected and/or knew :)

The last manga Chapter just shows Ran talking about DNA tests to Conan. She has not suspecting him yet. Guess we have to wait for something like that to come up. And I have not seen the anime episodes after the london Arc. Can you please tell me the episode that you are talking about?

@Aika:

I don't think so...... I guess the last episode will be somewhere in the late 800s or 900s but not 1000s...... but I may be wrong

Ran is really smart if she wants to be. She will do anything for SHinichi, even if it means keeping Conan's identity a secret. She would want Shinichi back, and for that, this is the only way. Ran will never ever call Conan Shinichi in front of other people if she get's to know of the truth. First of all, at that time, she will be hurt about the fact tat he lied to her all the while. Secondly, she'll try to figure out the magnitute of the danger SHinichi is facing from the BO and try to help. Otherwise, she will be very supportive towards Shinichi's plans to trottle the BO.

• Upvote 1

Ran is really smart if she wants to be. She will do anything for SHinichi, even if it means keeping Conan's identity a secret. She would want Shinichi back, and for that, this is the only way. Ran will never ever call Conan Shinichi in front of other people if she get's to know of the truth. First of all, at that time, she will be hurt about the fact tat he lied to her all the while. Secondly, she'll try to figure out the magnitute of the danger SHinichi is facing from the BO and try to help. Otherwise, she will be very supportive towards Shinichi's plans to trottle the BO.

Complete agreement.

All I know is, it doesn't matter if he tells her later or anything, but I know one thing for sure. Ran's gonna be REALLY, and I mean REALLY MAD when he(Conan) told Ran everything!

Of course the first is about not telling her about it and the bathing, the sleeping, the EVERYTHING! You guys think she'll use her karate to beat him. :blink:

Em. . . maybe she'll forgive him because he lied just to protect her from danger. :rolleyes:

-_- This is gonna be a bummer to think. I'll be always support ShinRan! Even if I'm not a fan. . .

ShinRan 4ever! <3

It would be hilarious to see Ran using her karate skills on Shin-Chan when she gets to know about the truth :D But, I thinkshe will handle it in a mature manner. SHINRAN all the way!