Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

enemies, Sherry is Gin's prey.

That's the truest thing you've ever said. Gin hates traitors, and I must say, Sherry is one of them.

But...former lovers...I must think about it!

No, I don't believe there is, or has been any kind of relationship between them. They were simply coworkers, and after she left the Organization, he just wants to kill her 'cause she's a traitor?

I don't think they were "simply" coworkers. Throughout the manga, Gin has been shown to be bloodthirsty for Shiho, and his lust for her is evident when he imagined Shiho naked (forgot which chapter). Why would Gin have that much desire to find her is they were only acquaintances in the organization? There has to be more between their relationship.

I don't think they were "simply" coworkers. Throughout the manga, Gin has been shown to be bloodthirsty for Shiho, and his lust for her is evident when he imagined Shiho naked (forgot which chapter). Why would Gin have that much desire to find her is they were only acquaintances in the organization? There has to be more between their relationship.

'Bout the naked Shiho part, well, he's just a pervert, that's all. :P

'Bout the naked Shiho part, well, he's just a pervert, that's all. :P

Well he was able to recognize Sherry from one single hair,he could predict all of her actions,and he wanted to give her a beautiful death...

It's pretty clear there was a relationship between them(not to mention that the Conan drill tells that they had a relationship,so it's official even if Gosho never mentionned it clearly)

But I agree,Gin is a pervert XDXD

following pic is a part of file 820!..

33uz9qa.jpg

latest proof that he is!

Whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit that I'm a supporter of the "Theory" and this is one of the evidences that proves it!

And can somebody translate this?

Whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit that I'm a supporter of the "Theory" and this is one of the evidences that proves it!

And can somebody translate this?

It's been translated for nearly a week.

I think they had to be in some sort of relationship because for co workers that worked in different departments they know a lot about each other... maybe Gin knows more about her then she does him but for gin to always picture sherry naked when he talks about her maybe indicates they had a relationship. Gin also doesn't take the best possible route when trying to kill Sherry he wants it to be special like how he meet her on the roof instead of just killing her in the chimney when he had the shot, also when ever they talk it is as if they were very close in the past. What ever the case now they want each other dead and Sherry seems to be scared by Gin somehow getting extremely scared when she sees him.

Wait... How old is sherry? :o and how old is Gin? >__<

I don't think they had any romantic relations. If they had, I doubt Gin would continue to refer to her as Sherry. It would probably be something like Shiho, that woman, or just that bitch or something.

Unless she is a person that Gin looks up to, or maybe Gin's eternal rival or something like that. But really... I don't think they have any special relationship with each other or at least not directly.

Wait... How old is sherry? :o and how old is Gin? >__<

I don't think they had any romantic relations. If they had, I doubt Gin would continue to refer to her as Sherry. It would probably be something like Shiho, that woman, or just that bitch or something.

Unless she is a person that Gin looks up to, or maybe Gin's eternal rival or something like that. But really... I don't think they have any special relationship with each other or at least not directly.

Gin refers to everyone in the B.O. in their codenames. And I think Shiho's age is 18.

Since the ConanDrill says that Gin has an "abnormal attachment" for Sherry, and Shiho and Vermouth were "love rival",I will keep thinking Gin and Sherry had a relationship.For me it's officail,there is no doubts.

Just one thing again,when Gin thinks about Vermouth,he doesn't imagine her naked,contrary to Sherry.

@xSherry:I just love your signature in the spoiler box^^

Since the ConanDrill says that Gin has an "abnormal attachment" for Sherry, and Shiho and Vermouth were "love rival",I will keep thinking Gin and Sherry had a relationship.For me it's officail,there is no doubts.

Just one thing again,when Gin thinks about Vermouth,he doesn't imagine her naked,contrary to Sherry.

@xSherry:I just love your signature in the spoiler box^^

Bullseye.

If you take Gin and Sherry with their character back to when they are still in organization, this is what comes to mind:

*Gin goes to the lab where Sherry is to kill some time*

"Hi, my bad little kitty~"

*Sherry ignores Gin*

"Ne, Sherry, let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Go away, I'm busy."

"Come on, don't be so cold~"

*peeping from a slightly open was a jealous Vermouth*

"I told you I'm busy!"

*Gin gets a bit irritated, holds the tip of Sherry's chin and forced her to face him*

"Don't get too cocky, you bitch. Just because I'm being nice to you here doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty. I told you let's HAVE SOME FUN!"

"I'm not interested in a goat like you."

"Hmmm... I see, so that's how it's going to be. Well, you see... about your sister... she left some of her trails from the previous task she was assigned to, if I hadn't butt in and cleaned up her mess

she left behind... that person would surely ordered her to be eliminated. The only reason I helped that woman's ass was because of you... If you make me hate me now... I'd definitely-"

"I understand. I'll do as whatever you say... but please... promise that you won't harm my sister!

*Gin smirks* "You said you'll do whatever I tell you? Good... then... let's ** ** *****."

Using her sister as hostage to sexually harras Haibara, I think that'd work, too... probably.

I really thing that but i don't thing Gin use her sister or he even don't have to use her

sherry force to join the bo in a young age so she don't have a chance to have alover and she know how her sister happy when she dating shuu so i thinke gin use those thing and made*********to her few times after that he start to fall to her but notime after that he have to kill her sister and then serry left the bo

Gin feel betray and want to kill her and when conan saved her gin thing man dose and he fell jeleous and he want kill her more now

Iam a new here and iam arabian so if you had any trouple read what i wrait just tell me please

I too think that Gin's obsession to Shiho is one-sided. There is no way they can be lovers. Shiho will never enter into a relationship with such a person. I think Gin sees her as someone different, you know, she is strong, cool, indifferent, intelligent, that kind of person might interest Gin. But his attachment to her purely sadistic, he seems to enjoy hurting her, and likes the prospect of killing her, he is extremely determined to kill her. There is no way they can be in a mutual love relationship. Shiho despises him and is scared of him beyond anyone else. After her hallucination about Gin when Ayumi touches her, she uncharacteristically exclaims 'Don't touch me!'. I think there is a great fear embedded in her for Gin, and she is very scared of him. Maybe Gin hurt her.

There is a Triangle love between Shiho, Gin and Kudo. Gin have fallen in love with Shiho but Shiho only loves Kudo and the same for Kudo. So, Gin tried to kill Kudo using APTX4869 bu Shiho followed him.

lol no ! kudo never loved her he only loves ran

Still can't understand all the fuss about this two. Yes, Gin obsessed with Shiho. But so what? Gin is also obsessed with Akai-san. Does that mean that Gin had an affair with Akai-san in the past (yaoi fans, don't you dare to go in there!)? Gin just dislike to lose. "None can beat Gin and survive", that's his personality. His job in Organization is to control things and to prevent such a leaks like with Shiho-san and Akai-san. He failed twice. Now he obsessed with both. Just because "none escapes from Gin". But of cource people prefer "lovers" theory, becuase it's more "spicy". But honestly...

I think its one sided, Gin looks like the type of character that usually gets what he wants so he might have been startled with Shiho's harsh nature to him. This may have led to his obsession to her and to Vermouth hatred, (also the pill theory could have led to this hatred also). But we all notice that Shiho likes to tease people in order to get what she wants. So Shiho may had teased Gin with has helped the obsession. Remember their interaction with each other on the roof when she returned to her normal body? Also by the way she responded back? At one point I was considering Gin a stalker but by the way she responded back to his remarks it seems to me she had a hand in amplifying or starting her obsession. Also i do think she may have been raped by him also, remember the episode when Ai was having flashbacks about Gin and when she was touched she yelled don't touch me? She may have been raped, but I feel like she toyed with Gin for fun, or maybe to get more info on the BO to possibly get out the organization with her sister.