Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

If they really had some kind of romantic/sexual relationship with each others in the past, it's pretty sure that they didn't express it too openly and only kept it with themselves. I don't think that anyone would know about their feeling, not even Vodka nor her sister, since Akemi advised her to find herself a boyfriend... Imagine Shiho and Akemi's talk at the coffee like this....

Akemi: You should relax and find yourself a boyfriend :)

Shiho: I'm going out with Gin sis....

Akemi: panda-emoticon-12.gif...

Gin's attractive? .__. Never thought of him that way... but okay xD Anyway, even if Haibara isn't a goody-two shoes, she isn't exactly a crazy party animal who goes out and does crazy stuff with Gin after she's done with her work in the lab :P

I don't see how anything I said insinuates that she's a "crazy party animal", unless you think that a sexual relationship is what things like that consist of, in which case you are very mistaken.

RE: Secrecy. Most definitely anything, whether consensual or not, was done and discussed in-secret. I don't think Haibara would've said anything to Akemi.

• Upvote 1

Hmm I never had the perception that it was both ways. Like what Black Demon said, Akemi told her to find a boyfriend, I always thought Shiho and Akemi were best sistahs for lyph, maybe it started off as a mutual relationship, but I'm still sticking to my cards that Shiho was sexually abused, thus why so frightened by Gin and her freaking out when Ayumi touched her when she was daydreaming.

I don't see how anything I said insinuates that she's a "crazy party animal", unless you think that a sexual relationship is what things like that consist of, in which case you are very mistaken.

RE: Secrecy. Most definitely anything, whether consensual or not, was done and discussed in-secret. I don't think Haibara would've said anything to Akemi.

Aha, yeah, I guess I'm mistaken then xD I'm only 14 so I still think that kind of stuff is crazy, even though (according to you) it isn't. Letsee, we know that Sherry's mature for her age... so it's hard to predict WHEN this relationship thing was going on too :P Like... another mystery is: when did Gin start taking an interest in Sherry or the other way around? xD

Aha, yeah, I guess I'm mistaken then xD I'm only 14 so I still think that kind of stuff is crazy, even though (according to you) it isn't. Letsee, we know that Sherry's mature for her age... so it's hard to predict WHEN this relationship thing was going on too :P Like... another mystery is: when did Gin start taking an interest in Sherry or the other way around? xD

Shiho use his heart but her use like a slave.Shiho believe use herself to protest her lover.

Shiho use his heart but her use like a slave.Shiho believe use herself to protest her lover.

I don't think Gin would take too kindly to being manipulated like that.

*is having trouble translating DetectiveRJB-ese*

Gin seems pretty obsessed with Sherry. was there ever proof that Gin is in a sexual relationship with Vermouth?

There was a manga reference where Vermouth suggested something to Gin when she asked Gin if he wanted to "make martini" or something, where martini is the combination of two alcoholic beverages, I think.

And Gin imagined Sherry naked, so I don't think there's much question in that subject.

Gin seems pretty obsessed with Sherry. was there ever proof that Gin is in a sexual relationship with Vermouth?

It was explicitly confirmed in an official guidebook as well. Check around page 7 of this thread.

I don't get what all these women see in Gin...

I don't know about Sherry but Vermouth probably just enjoys having sex with him rather than real romantic relationship :lol: So far, Gin is the most "attractive" male BO member XD

• Upvote 1

A man in his 30s married an 18 year old girl? A CIA told Kir to kill an FBI?A CIA that almost killed a CIA agent? no way man....

Haibara is 18 years old? Can Someone explain this to me, I thought she was older than that.

I don't know about Sherry but Vermouth probably just enjoys having sex with him rather than real romantic relationship :lol: So far, Gin is the most "attractive" male BO member XD

Boom. You've hit the nail on the head here.

Sherry is attracted to dark men. She seems attracted to mysterious, dark men who have a mean streak attached to them.

oi oi

GIN is cool

I'm not saying he isn't cool... I'm just saying that it's strange that anyone would find such a cold guy attractive... But then again, it's human nature to want things we can't have :P

Maybe Gin decided he liked Sherry... a LOT... and decided to go after her just to prove that he could "have" any woman that he wants... even the younger ones?

Man, the answer to this question is pretty obvious: they're both alcoholic drinks.

But on a serious note, I think Gin likes Sherry.

Gin might of liked her before but now he hates her and wants her Dead.

Gin might of liked her before but now he hates her and wants her Dead.

Or he's just being posessive and thinks that if she's not with him, she might as well be dead.

Haibara is 18 years old? Can Someone explain this to me, I thought she was older than that.

I think she is a few years older then 18 maybe just hitting her 20s if Akemi was late 20s. I would hope she would be legal if she was having sex. That might be another reason why she isn't Shinichis age.

I think she is a few years older then 18 maybe just hitting her 20s if Akemi was late 20s. I would hope she would be legal if she was having sex. That might be another reason why she isn't Shinichis age.

haibara is 18

akemi i think 25, give or take