Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

This is the BO. With all the illegal things that they do why should they care about being legal age in a relationship? Sherry is no ordinary woman either if she was 13 when she was put to work for the BO.

One thing that you must admit if that is the case is that...Gin must have a really great tasted5f02ecd.gif. LOL. But I wonder.... how did Sherry manage to study that quickly and at the age of a teenager, beat those twice her age intellectually and was trusted to lead the BO in the creation of APTX....

One thing that you must admit if that is the case is that...Gin must have a really great tasted5f02ecd.gif. LOL. But I wonder.... how did Sherry manage to study that quickly and at the age of a teenager, beat those twice her age intellectually and was trusted to lead the BO in the creation of APTX....

LOL yeah Gin has good taste for choosing Shiho XDDD

Anyway,I guess since Sherry is a genius,the BO forced her to study more than normal people,she spent her time studying without having fun...And since she was born in the BO,they trusted her enough to lead the APTX project...

LOL yeah Gin has good taste for choosing Shiho XDDD

Anyway,I guess since Sherry is a genius,the BO forced her to study more than normal people,she spent her time studying without having fun...And since she was born in the BO,they trusted her enough to lead the APTX project...

WWell, yeah.. unless she drank 2 APTX pills.....

WWell, yeah.. unless she drank 2 APTX pills.....

What are the odds that 2 of the APTX4869 pills she possibly could've taken would be "shrinking" pills? I mean... correct me if I'm wrong but... didn't a majority of the pills actually kill people?

What are the odds that 2 of the APTX4869 pills she possibly could've taken would be "shrinking" pills? I mean... correct me if I'm wrong but... didn't a majority of the pills actually kill people?

The BO members thought that APTX killed people and during the postmortem, the reason for death would remain uncertain. But actually, APTX caused people or living organisms to shrink. So, APTX never killed anybody, it is a flawed drug, but it's side-effects lead to the shrinkage.

The BO members thought that APTX killed people and during the postmortem, the reason for death would remain uncertain. But actually, APTX caused people or living organisms to shrink. So, APTX never killed anybody, it is a flawed drug, but it's side-effects lead to the shrinkage.

The BO had a death list of people who had been poisoned with APTX. It was shown when Sherry discussed searching Kudo's hoise to confirm his death. There were quite a few names visible on it. Also Sherry took the APTX to commit suicide, and she expected to die. That was after the BO started using APTX to kill people and had Sherry with a team check Shinichi's house twice, so I am pretty sure she would know how it affected most people. Shiho mentioned shrinking as a rare effect that happened to one mouse, while most of her mice just died, so that strongly implies most people simply keel over without physical transformation.
  • Upvote 1

The BO had a death list of people who had been poisoned with APTX. It was shown when Sherry discussed searching Kudo's hoise to confirm his death. There were quite a few names visible on it. Also Sherry took the APTX to commit suicide, and she expected to die. That was after the BO started using APTX to kill people and had Sherry with a team check Shinichi's house twice, so I am pretty sure she would know how it affected most people. Shiho mentioned shrinking as a rare effect that happened to one mouse, while most of her mice just died, so that strongly implies most people simply keel over without physical transformation.

So, does it mean that Shiho and Shinichi just got lucky that they did not die after consuming APTX? Just trying to clear my doubt.

So, does it mean that Shiho and Shinichi just got lucky that they did not die after consuming APTX? Just trying to clear my doubt.

That's the current idea. There may be something else they both have in common that is the underlying reason why they shrank, but Haibara has offered no theories why they lived and the others died.

That's the current idea. There may be something else they both have in common that is the underlying reason why they shrank, but Haibara has offered no theories why they lived and the others died.

Or might it be that the others were given an earlier prototype of the poison?

If you take Gin and Sherry with their character back to when they are still in organization, this is what comes to mind:

*Gin goes to the lab where Sherry is to kill some time*

"Hi, my bad little kitty~"

*Sherry ignores Gin*

"Ne, Sherry, let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Go away, I'm busy."

"Come on, don't be so cold~"

*peeping from a slightly open was a jealous Vermouth*

"I told you I'm busy!"

*Gin gets a bit irritated, holds the tip of Sherry's chin and forced her to face him* "Don't get too cocky, you bitch. Just because I'm being nice to you here doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty. I told you let's HAVE SOME FUN!"

"I'm not interested in a goat like you."

"Hmmm... I see, so that's how it's going to be. Well, you see... about your sister... she left some of her trails from the previous task she was assigned to, if I hadn't butt in and cleaned up her mess she left behind... that person would surely ordered her to be eliminated. The only reason I helped that woman's ass was because of you... If you make me hate me now... I'd definitely-"

"I understand. I'll do as whatever you say... but please... promise that you won't harm my sister!"

*Gin smirks* "You said you'll do whatever I tell you? Good... then... let's ** ** *****."

Using her sister as hostage to sexually harras Haibara, I think that'd work, too... probably.

If you take Gin and Sherry with their character back to when they are still in organization, this is what comes to mind:

*Gin goes to the lab where Sherry is to kill some time*

"Hi, my bad little kitty~"

*Sherry ignores Gin*

"Ne, Sherry, let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Go away, I'm busy."

"Come on, don't be so cold~"

*peeping from a slightly open was a jealous Vermouth*

"I told you I'm busy!"

*Gin gets a bit irritated, holds the tip of Sherry's chin and forced her to face him* "Don't get too cocky, you bitch. Just because I'm being nice to you here doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty. I told you let's HAVE SOME FUN!"

"I'm not interested in a goat like you."

"Hmmm... I see, so that's how it's going to be. Well, you see... about your sister... she left some of her trails from the previous task she was assigned to, if I hadn't butt in and cleaned up her mess she left behind... that person would surely ordered her to be eliminated. The only reason I helped that woman's ass was because of you... If you make me hate me now... I'd definitely-"

"I understand. I'll do as whatever you say... but please... promise that you won't harm my sister!"

*Gin smirks* "You said you'll do whatever I tell you? Good... then... let's ** ** *****."

Using her sister as hostage to sexually harras Haibara, I think that'd work, too... probably.

That's what I think too...That would make sense(I don't know why she would be attracted to Gin)

Maybe after Akai's betrayal,Gin threatened Shiho to kill Akemi if Shiho doesn't do what he wants...

Woah, Gin and Sherry as a couple? Yet another possible scenario I didn't think about until coming to this forum. What would you even call them? GinSherr?

...Anyways, I really can't see them having any kind of important relationship. I think Gin is just a cold-blooded killer who just wants Sherry dead for betraying the organization, nothing more.