Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

Anything other than coworkers is too scandalous for DC. We can't have an abusive father or a creepy lover with a 20 years age difference in a series where some of the main protagonists are seven years old.

Anything other than coworkers is too scandalous for DC. We can't have an abusive father or a creepy lover with a 20 years age difference in a series where some of the main protagonists are seven years old.

So sexual relationships is a no go but murder and death can run rampid in this series? I don't know what is more tramatizing for preteens and teens to handle lol. Maybe thats why there is no sexual assault cases it's either kidnaping,murders or attempted murders. (kinda OOT)

So sexual relationships is a no go but murder and death can run rampid in this series? I don't know what is more tramatizing for preteens and teens to handle lol. Maybe thats why there is no sexual assault cases it's either kidnaping,murders or attempted murders. (kinda OOT)

Well, a lot of animes are really bloody or violent (Shakugan no Shana, sometimes Naruto, DC, etc, etc). But that's what makes animes interesting: the murders and suicides and all that good stuff :P

I think that Gin just sorta wants to kill her...

He doesn't sorta want to kill her... he DEFINITELY wants to kill her... maybe after doing some, ahem, stuff.... xP

I believe there has never been stated anywhere about Shiho's exact age, just estimated. When she was listening to her mother's tape, the scene stopped at tape #18. However, we didn't know if she has actually listened to the rest or not.

I believe there has never been stated anywhere about Shiho's exact age, just estimated. When she was listening to her mother's tape, the scene stopped at tape #18. However, we didn't know if she has actually listened to the rest or not.

She said her age at the end of the soccer stadium hostage case - 18. (V20-1-last page) Of course you could assume she is lying.

She said her age at the end of the soccer stadium hostage case - 18. (V20-1-last page) Of course you could assume she is lying.

Oh now I remember that part. The version I read was badly translated, do I didn't pay much attention.

I think Gin is obsessed with Sherry. I find it very interesting, actually- like they should be the pin up couple for Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' song- lol!

But seriously. She hates him, but he seems to really* want to find her. Does he want to kill her or torture her or keep her? I hope all ends well for her and she doesn't get hurt either way.

i have this pic way bigger as well if any want it

I wants :3

I didn't watch the video but just the image that the link is frozen on is kinda... disturbing... :P

I've watched it before, it's just funny XD

Feel bad for Sherry getting stalked by Gin though :P