Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

My feeling about it is Shiho didn't know better and probably saw him as a protective figure. Later, she became more mature and realized that he is someone you wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot poll, so she dumped him. My guess is that talking with her sister probably helped her understand what a more normal relationship is like and what to aim for.

I'm basing this on how Haibara came onto Kudo very quickly, which in my opinion was due to him being a protective figure for her as well as a nice guy, but she has since backed off a bit which coincides with her gaining confidence in herself and not running away.

umm well she lived in america and went to university how come she never met any nice guys or good friends ?!? and yeah she probably dumped him because she realized that he was no good for her

umm well she lived in america and went to university how come she never met any nice guys or good friends ?!? and yeah she probably dumped him because she realized that he was no good for her

Part of it is because she was extremely young. We know she was back in Japan at 13 and she may have left even younger than that. She would probably be well advanced gradewise past her age, and when people are young, the difference in age makes a big difference when it comes to relationships and friends. How many seventh grade friends (~12 years old) did you have when you were in high school? How many when you were in university? Add on top of that she is foreign. And just to compound the problem, even if she went to somewhere normal, the Org is going to be watching her and telling her what to do. No doubt they would seclude her from the surrounding people. Haibara herself said she always ate lunch alone, which is a pretty good indicator of having few friends.

Part of it is because she was extremely young. We know she was back in Japan at 13 and she may have left even younger than that. She would probably be well advanced gradewise past her age, and when people are young, the difference in age makes a big difference when it comes to relationships and friends. How many seventh grade friends (~12 years old) did you have when you were in high school? How many when you were in university? Add on top of that she is foreign. And just to compound the problem, even if she went to somewhere normal, the Org is going to be watching her and telling her what to do. No doubt they would seclude her from the surrounding people. Haibara herself said she always ate lunch alone, which is a pretty good indicator of having few friends.

well I guess you're right but its strange how she never met any good friends.....But yeah age makes a huge difference

A thing is Ŧђǎт she is partly an asian.. And some people hates asian.

lol thats not true I've had couple of Asian friends.... yeah there are some racist people but most people don't hate Asians its usually whits and Africans but in university I highly doubt that there are any racism.... those things usually happen in high school and she is only half Asian

Gin love her.Sherry not love him.i believe is Sherry us him something.

Gonna read the posts above later B) ...

Anyways, as I was checking/searching in dA... I found this one heck of a picture :lol: !

Gin_y_Shiho_with_two_babies_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpg

Her have a baby?I think not.

i really don't think that they are father and daughter.

i mean how many fathers do u know who are Hell Bent on killing their daughters

Daughters that might turn the syndicate of her father in....wanna reconsider what you posted :rolleyes:

i really don't think that they are father and daughter.

i mean how many fathers do u know who are Hell Bent on killing their daughters

Almost everything is possible in this rotten world. There've been many news lately about fathers abusing (and killing) their daughters.

Almost everything is possible in this rotten world. There've been many news lately about fathers abusing (and killing) their daughters.

And sadly, they even sexually assault their own daughter. :<

And sadly, they even sexually assault their own daughter. :<

Curse on them! They deserve an utter punishment for their crimes 4fd9f2d3.gif.

Say, have you heard of Joseph Fritzl 17f0f3b0.gif?

okay, time for sensible reason

Ai/Shiho's father is Atsushi Miyano

Note I didn't say I agree on Gin being Shiho'f biological father... otherwise, it'll be crazy if that turned out to be true th_111_.gif. I don't believe the theory of Gin being Ai's former lover either... even though it may be true, I can't imagine it to be mentioned/declared/announced.

Curse on them! They deserve an utter punishment for their crimes 4fd9f2d3.gif.

Say, have you heard of Joseph Fritzl 17f0f3b0.gif?

Just searched for it in Google and... that's disgusting. That's all I can say. T.T

11.gif My opinion is that there relationship is just as co-workers..80.gif (i hope so coz i could never imagine gin and sherry having an intimate relationship...72.gif I can't accept that! 38.gif NEVER!! 110.gif )

Back to the topic:

Maybe Gin hates Sherry so much because she betrayed the organization.27.gif I mean, he hates traitors, right? 55.gif

Another is that, He desires Sherry but Sherry just plainly HATES him...(wow, that felt good) 40.gif

Well, that's all 87.gif