Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

Let's just go with Gin is disturbed, okay? But I find this idea very intriguing... I read a fic with a hinted GinXSherry pairing once, but then Gin got executed. Gin is in a relationship with Vermouth, but it isn't actually too hard to imagine he's just 'sick' in the sense that he plays with women. Which makes it possible that he ****** Sherry at one point or another. But I don't think it'll be revealed as that because Gosho Aoyama wouldn't do something so darn inappropriate. Only my dirty, thirteen year old mind. I wonder when all that junk got stuck up there.

Let's just go with Gin is disturbed, okay? But I find this idea very intriguing... I read a fic with a hinted GinXSherry pairing once, but then Gin got executed. Gin is in a relationship with Vermouth, but it isn't actually too hard to imagine he's just 'sick' in the sense that he plays with women. Which makes it possible that he ****** Sherry at one point or another. But I don't think it'll be revealed as that because Gosho Aoyama wouldn't do something so darn inappropriate. Only my dirty, thirteen year old mind. I wonder when all that junk got stuck up there.

I absolutely agree! I think Gin is a Psychopath...

Gin: m194.gifHey! I heard that!

Koukou-sei Tantei: m112.gif uhmmm.. I-it's not you... I-I'm talking 'bout another Gin...m195.gif

Gin: m064.gifWe are in DCW... There is no other Gin in DC world, is there?

Koukou-sei Tantei: 30.gif uhmm.. Go to go! 79.gif

Gin: Hey get back here!

I know right... Gin is a total PERVERT! XD

All person little or lot pervert.

i really don't think that they are father and daughter.

i mean how many fathers do u know who are Hell Bent on killing their daughters

Evil father.

Please do not double post. Edit your prior post instead. - Chekhov

I absolutely agree! I think Gin is a Psychopath...

Gin: m194.gifHey! I heard that!

Koukou-sei Tantei: m112.gif uhmmm.. I-it's not you... I-I'm talking 'bout another Gin...m195.gif

Gin: m064.gifWe are in DCW... There is no other Gin in DC world, is there?

Koukou-sei Tantei: 30.gif uhmm.. Go to go! 79.gif

Gin: Hey get back here!

Koukou-sei Tantei: erghh... There actually is another Gin... Detective Gin from DCW!

Gin: Owww really? I bet that he's an absolute pervert as I am.

Koukou-sei Tantei: *sneaks off*

Shouldn't Gin be wanting to kill me for calling him a psychopath first? Doesn't matter, I have a minigun to shoot him before he can even take out that pistol of his. ^-^

I still believe that Gin and Sherry had a slightly inappropriate (really inappropriate) relationship just because of Gin's madness. Hopefully, it isn't the case, but I can't knock it out of my head...

I just think Gin likes to kill people he pulled a gun vodka someone mentions.... Pisco (assassin for the Black Organization) Gin killed him for breaking the Organization's code of secrecy after being caught on camera as he committed a murder. He killed him by shooting him and burnt his body in a fire. He had Irish be killed also. He enjoys caughting someone making a mistake and would quickly kill them for it. Irish mention that once he founded out who Conan really was..... and the list continues.

Agreed. Gin is just a psychopath who likes killing. (and maybe something a little less appropriate.) I'm surprised he didn't kill Ai immediately, not that I wanted him to.

Maybe Sherry was born to work for the Black Organization. I don't know this for a fact but didn't Sherry's parents and sister all work for them. Maybe Gin knows Sherry so well because he knew her from when she was younger.......and he is angry she betrayed him and the organization.

Maybe Sherry was born to work for the Black Organization. I don't know this for a fact but didn't Sherry's parents and sister all work for them. Maybe Gin knows Sherry so well because he knew her from when she was younger.......and he is angry she betrayed him and the organization.

As a matter of fact, she is born to work for the syndicate and her whole family work for the syndicate!

Good point, Gin was always the one sent to check up on the other members in the episodes and maybe movies?

Well, It make since Gin kept an eye on Ai because they felt she was important. Then her parents Died so Her sister tried to save her...etc. off subject I know.

What are you people talking about? Don't you know that Gin is a decent person who likes peace! He only thinks about flowery gardens & how to water them ... hmm

Where the heck have you been for the entire series?blink.gif

I don't think Gin's a psychopath at all, he reminds me of a lot of somebody in the Sicilian Mafia with his loyalty. He will not betray his boss and will follow orders, even if he doesn't like it. Another thing about Gin is that he likes people who fight for their life (like a wild dog). I can see how Sherry pissed him off for years and years, she never really wanted to live.

So Sherry to him is this little girl who got a high rank because of her natural genius and don't care piss about the organisation or living. While Gin probably had to work hard to get it.

I don't think Gin's a psychopath at all, he reminds me of a lot of somebody in the Sicilian Mafia with his loyalty. He will not betray his boss and will follow orders, even if he doesn't like it. Another thing about Gin is that he likes people who fight for their life (like a wild dog). I can see how Sherry pissed him off for years and years, she never really wanted to live.

So Sherry to him is this little girl who got a high rank because of her natural genius and don't care piss about the organisation or living. While Gin probably had to work hard to get it.

Ooh! Good theory! I'm with you now.