Detective Conan World
Kaitou1412

Vote your Favorite Movie!

Vote Favorite DC Movie!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these is your favorite DC movie?

• The Time-Bombed Skyscraper
    • The Fourteenth Target
    • The Last Wizard of the Century
    • Captured in Her Eyes
    • Countdown to Heaven
    • The Phantom of Baker Street
    • Crossroad in the Ancient Capital
    • Magician of the Silver Sky
    • Strategy Above the Depths
    • The Private Eyes
    • Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
    • Full Score of Fear
    • The Raven Chaser
    • The Lost Ship in the Sky
    • A Quarter of Silence
    • The Eleventh Striker
    • Private Eye in the Distant Sea
    • Dimensional Sniper

my fav so far is movie 16. i'm not allowed by contract to spoil or give work away but i like the story personally. if you mean 1-15. then my fav of those would be...movie 14. mostly because XDD KID amuses me in it

my fav so far is movie 16. i'm not allowed by contract to spoil or give work away but i like the story personally. if you mean 1-15. then my fav of those would be...movie 14. mostly because XDD KID amuses me in it

I have but one question... How in blue blazes did you manage to see m16?! Did you break into the production studio to see the movie or what? It hasn't even gotten a proper trailer yet! I doubt that you got the numbers wrong, because clearly you have them straight... I just really want to know how you managed to get your hand on a preproduction copy of the movie.

Normally you have to be working on the movie to do that (and usually only select members of the crew actually see the finished product this far in advance, because at this point it is usually still in editing and post-production) This far in advance I would even doubt it being ready for test audiences, unless it is a rough copy, which is likely to change before the final cut.

• Upvote 2

I have but one question... How in blue blazes did you manage to see m16?! Did you break into the production studio to see the movie or what? It hasn't even gotten a proper trailer yet! I doubt that you got the numbers wrong, because clearly you have them straight... I just really want to know how you managed to get your hand on a preproduction copy of the movie.

Normally you have to be working on the movie to do that (and usually only select members of the crew actually see the finished product this far in advance, because at this point it is usually still in editing and post-production) This far in advance I would even doubt it being ready for test audiences, unless it is a rough copy, which is likely to change before the final cut.

She has some ridiculous story about being an animator and working on movie 16, which is an obvious and pathetic lie

Wow! I'm so jealous that you got to watch Movie 16. You are definitely lucky! I wish you could spoil some parts of the movie because I'm dying to know what it's about. Please?

But seriously, I don't know if you are trying (yet failing) to be funny or if you love to tell lies. There is no way that you could have possibly seen the whole movie, let alone know what happens in the movie, unless you took part in the movie's production. (I bet that the movie staff isn't even close to finishing the film, which also requires time to revise and edit the film) If anything, why would you brag on a fan website about how you managed to be one of the few in the world to actually see the movie, then tell us how it is against your contract to reveal spoilers? You have one of three problems: You either can't tell a joke, are a compulsive liar, or love being boastful and condescending. My guess is the lying problem.

My intentions are not to offend you, but rather to warn you about how us DC fans don't like liars.

• Upvote 2

I love all movies except movies 7& 11, (did not finish watching movie 13 yet..)

I didn't really like 7th movie, as much as I love Heiji and when Shinichi turns back the movie didn't really catch my eye

I didn't like movie 11 because it's slight hard to keep up with and it's BORING me I couldn't even finish it properly.

One I enjoyed the most (practically all xP)

The Time Bombed Skyscparer

The Fourteenth Target

Last Wizard of the Centry

Captured in Her Eyes

Countdown to Heaven

Phantom of Baker Street

Magician of the Silver Sky

Strategy Above the Depths

Private Eyes

The ones I didn't include on the list were just not as appealing as the ones above :P

I still love the DC movies though

i like movie 14. (personally 15 but i'm not allowed to mention it apparently)

Sure you are... You just can't give away anything. Just like every other english based DC forum, it is understood that people who watch raws (or horrible subs on a cam) before the official release of DCTP (or other major DC subbing group, which as far as I know DCTP is the only one left who is actively doing new eps and movies), it is considered a spoiler. If it is legitimately your favorite movie that you saw, then that is it. But keep your reasons as vague as possible (IE I liked the plot, had some good comedy ect ect)

But that talk of M16 was simply out of line. Even if you WERE an animator for it (which btw is IMPOSSIBLE for an American who is fresh out of college to be hired for a movie that is under a major Japanese production company), you would only have seen the parts YOU were asked to animate, which is only a small portion of the movie. For full length movies, it would not be surprising to have 20-40 animators working on it. And I will bet that of TMS's 164 employees, not only are you not one of them (or any other company who took part in animation), but they probably don't have an American working with them AT ALL, unless it was an insane animator or director whose credentials earned them a spot in a foreign countries animation company.

Here http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11207.... That is the 14th movie, kindly look at the long long list of animators, and count the number of English names (won't take long, because there are 0). And take a look at how many animators there were period. There is no way ANY OF THEM saw the finished project until right before it completely ready, unless it was one of the directors or editors.

• Upvote 5

Aoko/Akemi:

Remember what I told you in your introduction thread about your thin leash?

Cut the crap out and quit lying to everyone in here, or else you're not going to have a long stay at this forum. If you try this again you will be banned. There are folks on this board, Kyuu and myself specifically, who know more about you than other people at this board. We will tell other members when you try to scam them by claiming to be things that you're not. I would suggest that if you want to stay on here that you quit the act, or else you're not going to be around here all that much longer.

• Upvote 1

ok 1. i admit i lied on DCTP but thats because i already knew abs. and he started it in mail

2. i'm not lying on here and i didn't know so thanks for the warning. didn't know carpet was gonna be mean. thanks. seriiusly

ok 1. i admit i lied on DCTP but thats because i already knew abs. and he started it in mail

2. i'm not lying on here and i didn't know so thanks for the warning. didn't know carpet was gonna be mean. thanks. seriiusly

Good. Glad that you at least admitted that you lied, or at least have lied in the past.

However, I would prefer that you don't lie again in the future, and agree to the deal I presented to you in your introduction thread. Then you'll most definitely be welcomed with open arms on this forum.

From now on in this thread, everyone please stick to the main topic of this thread. Any more discussion in this thread about Aoko will have a deleted post and 10% warning added to their warning total on their account. Thank you.

I like almost all of them especially Phantom of the Baker Street and Last Wizard of the century,, Phantom of the Baker street bcoz,, i like the story and Last Wizard of the Century bcoz i also like the story :D and also Kaito Kid is there.. :grin:

Movie 5.

AyuCon where Ayumi is jealous but realizes she was wrong at the end, and MitsuAi where Mitsuhiko proves how much he cares about Haibara! :grin: