Detective Conan World
Kaitou1412

Vote your Favorite Movie!

Vote Favorite DC Movie!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these is your favorite DC movie?

• The Time-Bombed Skyscraper
    • The Fourteenth Target
    • The Last Wizard of the Century
    • Captured in Her Eyes
    • Countdown to Heaven
    • The Phantom of Baker Street
    • Crossroad in the Ancient Capital
    • Magician of the Silver Sky
    • Strategy Above the Depths
    • The Private Eyes
    • Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
    • Full Score of Fear
    • The Raven Chaser
    • The Lost Ship in the Sky
    • A Quarter of Silence
    • The Eleventh Striker
    • Private Eye in the Distant Sea
    • Dimensional Sniper

Movie 13 was, and still is, a ridiculously over hyped movie, it had a very lackluster case, the fact that the BO was in it means absolutely nothing since the BO completely sucks when they're used in movies, and the fact that there was a new BO member introduced completely gives away the ending, I'm not even gonna get into the stupid ran bullet thing. All of the good and interesting scenes were completely given away in the trailers.

And people still like movie 14? I can understand liking it if it was good but...it's not good...not be any stretch of the imagination

Anyway, voted for movie 2 because I have a soft spot in my heart for murderers slowly picking people off

I agree, I'd have liked Movie 2 a whole lot more had it not been done better in Agatha Christie's novel the The ABC Murders.

It's weird, everyone's favorite movies (movie 6 and movie 13) are my worst movies, and everyone's worst movies(movie 10 and movie 14) are my most favorite movies :blink:

Well, you're not alone. Movies 10 and 14 are my absolute favorite movies ever because I LOVE Kid and Heiji. (Although I don't like the last scene from movie 14)

But have mercy and tell me what the Jolly Roger thing was all about. I couldn't bear to finish it.

Most favorite is the Full Score of Fear for its intense and thrilling end in an unlikely place. :D

But I actually love all the films. Never fail to make me feel good. :)

Well, you're not alone. Movies 10 and 14 are my absolute favorite movies ever because I LOVE Kid and Heiji. (Although I don't like the last scene from movie 14)

But have mercy and tell me what the Jolly Roger thing was all about. I couldn't bear to finish it.

I personally couldn't bear it either, and I'm not too sure what it was about either (though I forced myself to watch it twice), but I'll try my best.

In a nutshell, the whole movie was some stupid thing about these thugs looking for some "treasure". They don't know what the treasure is, they just know it's a treasure. Also, there's this fat museum owner who wants the treature, too, I think. So he somehow has a riddle map thing that one of the two pirates ladies had (Forgot whether it was Mary Reed or Anne Bonnie. In fact, I don't even know if I spelled their names right), and he has a treasure hunt involving the map so he can lay claim to the "treasure" when someone finds it. Those are the main "antagonists", so to speak, of the whole movie. It's pretty apparent from the start, and a few red herrings were thrown in there that really didn't even make a difference. Somehow, the movie managed to stretch for a whole 1 hour and who knows how long it's been (everyone's just about asleep by now anyway), the thugs kidnap Ran and Sonoko (Ran somehow lost her karate powers from this point forward), force them along in a cave in an island, force them to unlock doors and test rooms for poison, and then finally they reach the treasure. And guess what? The treasure isn't a real treasure, it's a ship! Gasp! Wow, I didn't see that coming... So yeah, now the thugs are angry but then it's Conan to the rescue before Ran and Sonoko become shark bait. Then they run into the fat museum owner who somehow managed to follow them in the cave. Conan talks for a while, but no one can really understand what he's saying because half the stuff he talks about the audiance missed while they dozed off. After that, the cave starts flooding for no apparent whatsoever (what a coincidence), and Conan kicks a metal chain into the ceiling to ignite some gunpowdered rock I think. Everyone uses the oxygen tank thing, but Conan doesn't have one, so as the ship (with Ran, Conan, Sonoko, fat museum man, and the thugs in tow) rises out of the cave and into the open ocean, Ran gives Conan her air tank (this scene lasts 3 seconds, so be sure not to blink or else you'll miss it). After that, the movie is over, the ship collapses and sinks to the bottom of the ocean (just because they had no better way to end it), and it's the end.

I know I didn't explain very well, but that's about all I got from the movie.

If you don't get it, who cares? It's not worth understanding.

Looking back at the votes, I'm surprised M-5 didn't get many votes. It got the same number of votes as M-7, M-10, and M-12, all of which are much worse than M-5 in my opinion.

I liked the Time-Bombed Skyscraper

The Fourteenth Target

The Last Wizard of the Century

Captured in Her Eyes

The Phantom of Baker Street

Magician of the Silver Sky

Strategy Above the Depths

The Private Eyes

The Raven Chaser