• A character not yet introduced
    • Other
    • I don't know
    • Haibara is too cool to have a boyfriend
    • Haibara doesn't need a boyfriend
    • Haibara doesn't deserve a boyfriend
    • I don't care
  2. 2. As Shiho ?

• Akai (if alive; and as this identity only, in case he has another one)
    • Okiya Subaru (as this identity only, in case he has another one)
    • Gin
    • Bourbon (as this identity only, in case he has another one)
    • Scar Akai (as this identity only, in case he has another one)
    • KID
    • Hakuba
    • Heiji
    • Araide-sensei
    • Eisuke
    • A character not yet introduced
    • Other
    • I don't know
    • Shiho is too cool to have a boyfriend
    • Shiho doesn't need a boyfriend
    • Shiho doesn't deserve a boyfriend
    • I don't care
    • Agasa
    • Chiba
    • Tooru Amuro (as this identity only, in case he has another one)

Since there have been so many AiCon threads in the forum, I decided to make a whole new Haibara-pairing one in which Shinichi/Conan is not included. There are also other ideas about who's going to be Haibara's boyfriend, you know. So please don't post comments about AiCon or any other kind of pairing here... :rolleyes:

And please, don't start war, this is just some silly poll while we're waiting for the main plot to develop.

Mitsuhiko,especially due to his nature of believing that technology can solve most of the problems. Also, hes prepared for many occasions and has a crush on Haibara. As Haibara is also a LOT into technology, they maybe best suited! It may happen that Haibara will chose to remain a child and grow up along with Mitsuhiko (who will be matured by that time) and then they might fall in love.

But then again, what will happen to Ayumi :o. SURELY AYUMI - GENTA WILL NEVER WORK! And so goes to GENTA - HAIBARA. I am wondering what Gosho is planning :o

As for Shiho, thats even more difficult to say.. I go for Eisuke, because he's dosent have any girl in his life :o I would have chosen Akai..but i feel he's got Jodie Starling..(Ofcource Jodie wont go with uncle James lol)..SO yeah, Its Eisuke for me :)

^ I disagree to the above. I believe Ai x Genta is lovely. :P

Sound funny to me lol. Though i am sure most of the money will go into food :P

And by the way, dont put options such as "I dont know" or "I dont care" :o

• Upvote 1

Has Chek seen this poll yet? I believe she'll take issue with Akai being on the poll TWICE. Once as Akai (if alive) and once as Okiya, because Okiya is Akai who is indeed alive. :P

Chek's head will explode. :P

Hmm... as Haibara, I think most definitely Mitsuhiko, since ConAi is the most stereotypical Detective Conan pairing out of them all, hence a gigantic bore to me.

As Shiho? I dunno... I don't really see her with anyone as Shiho, unless it's Mitsuhiko once she decides not to take the APTX and decides to live through her childhood again, which is what I think is gonna happen when we reach the final part of the series. That, or she's gonna die. Either way, I don't see her taking the APTX.

I like that someone voted for Eisuke. You are my hero.

Mitsuhiko and then Dr. Araide. :P I believe Ai could fall in love with anyone IF SHE JUST OPENED UP A LITTLE BIT!!! (she's a shell, kinda like me. :P)

Has Chek seen this poll yet? I believe she'll take issue with Akai being on the poll TWICE. Once as Akai (if alive) and once as Okiya, because Okiya is Akai who is indeed alive. :P

By now, everything is just speculations, no fact has been officially confirmed yet...

Even if they are the same, I still treat them as if they're 2 different persons (like Shinichi & Conan). There have been polls with both Shinichi & Conan on it. People's opinions vary. One can hates Shinichi but still likes Conan (especially for a pairing poll). Many fans think Akai is cooler than Okiya or the other way around. The same goes for Bourbon and Scar Akai. (Again, no fact has been confirmed yet).

By now, everything is just speculations, no fact has been officially confirmed yet...

It think it's a good way of doing it, I just mentally add their votes together in my head. Voted Mitsuhiko and Kid. I don't really like Kid, so maybe Haibara would murder him with biting sarcasm. If I were more serious, I would vote Araide.

Even if they are the same, I still treat them as if they're 2 different persons (like Shinichi & Conan). There have been polls with both Shinichi & Conan on it. People's opinions vary. One can hates Shinichi but still likes Conan (especially for a pairing poll). Many fans think Akai is cooler than Okiya or the other way around. The same goes for Bourbon and Scar Akai. (Again, no fact has been confirmed yet).

I was really just being facetious. I do the same in my mind. Especially with Conan and Haibara. :P

I voted "Haibara is too cool to have a boyfriend"

Shinichi or Conan is the only one who's very suitable for her.

So you're AiCon??? :( I'm ShinRan...

Anyway... MitsuxAi, Shiho x ??? -> I dunno...

MitsuAi and Okiya+Shiho :3 :P

is there any RAN option for Shiho? I want them together! XD HOHO! But i'm originally a RAI(RanxAi) fan,but I'm also a MitsuAi and infavor of Okiya x Shiho (yes! Theres a okiya option! I have a feeling that they can be cute together(wish okiya-san is a good guy! >.<) if you don't have vote for Shiho then vote OKIYA

MITSUAI,OKISHIHO,RAI <3 xD)

I love this thread! Bwahahaha! I don't need an AiCon replier 'cause I don't need your opinion and you don't need mine's,right?!

Mitsuhiko ~

MitsuAi FTW~!

Shiho = Sherry

Sherry x Gin ForTheWin~ :mrgreen: (Hey it rhymes too :P)

But if Shiho doesn't equal Sherry than Hakuba. They'd just be the best sarcastic team in the world :rolleyes: