Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

Osama bin Laden death discussion

I totally didn't realize that Osama Bin Laden died on my birthday until my teacher brought it up yesterday O_o And I was like thinking "well, how's that for a birthday present... a major terrorist dies on my birthday..."

there is no law in this world

I think that's too strong a statement. I agree that the law is made by humans and that if the one who creates it flouts it then the world will end up in chaos. However, with that statement, you are insulting all the law makers and creators who actially carry out justice in the world.

I think that's too strong a statement. I agree that the law is made by humans and that if the one who creates it flouts it then the world will end up in chaos. However, with that statement, you are insulting all the law makers and creators who actially carry out justice in the world.

i dont care about if i insulting them or not.

being a muslim, i really do hate osama bin laden, and some people have asked me if that's because he gave islam a bad rep. i always have to say, "no, it's because he killed so many people" and although i have to say people have stared at my family a bit suspiciously before.....i don't blame osama, i blame them for thinking that way.

what happens now? well, i think al qaeda took a huge hit and is now trying to patch things up internally....so, no, don't be so happy.....they might not be as skilled, but they will be much more careful the next time they decide to attack.

ps. i can't believe i'm going to be talking about this on national tv!! *cries from humiliation*

being a muslim, i really do hate osama bin laden, and some people have asked me if that's because he gave islam a bad rep. i always have to say, "no, it's because he killed so many people" and although i have to say people have stared at my family a bit suspiciously before.....i don't blame osama, i blame them for thinking that way.

what happens now? well, i think al qaeda took a huge hit and is now trying to patch things up internally....so, no, don't be so happy.....they might not be as skilled, but they will be much more careful the next time they decide to attack.

ps. i can't believe i'm going to be talking about this on national tv!! *cries from humiliation*

You're talking about this on TV? :blink:

they interviewed me and some other kids about 9/11 for a special ep on nick news with linda ellerbee ^_^" nothing big....although, i may have made a fool of myself....

I just thought of doing some posting after reading this topic, that's all.

And why would they actually do that, the Al-Qaeda do these things for their religion, I don't think that after doing so many things in the name of Islam that they could be swayed by a bit of money. It goes against all their previous behaviour!

...c'mon come up with a logical theory if you want to prove he's still alive (so I can try and disprove them all :mrgreen:).

Muslims are not wimps to only kill innocent people! In fact Islam does not allow Muslim when going to war to kill children, women and elders. Islam does not allow Muslims to kill themselves (i.e. committing suicide), so when Al-Qaeda go and blow them selves up trying to kill innocent people they are disobeying god, their messenger and their religion!

Well, it's still wrong to kill him! I don't know who you're talking about, but I didn't say it was Osama, or whatever! And I'm pretty sure that God wouldn't choose to kill him! That's not how he is! He sees the good thing in people! He believe they can become good again! Killing him doesn't solve anything! I do hope you understand.. x3

If Osama was taken back to his country they would have killed him. In Islam those who kill must be killed, but if you kill someone by accident then you only have to pay blood money! So in Osama's case if he really was behind all those attacks he must be killed.

Osama bin Laden. he killed people so it's upto the families of those whose relatives died to decide if he dies or not. though the Prophet (PBUH) said that forgiveness is the ultimate revenge.

As for him being dead, well I live where the bastard died. <_<

I just thought of doing some posting after reading this topic, that's all.

Muslims are not wimps to only kill innocent people! In fact Islam does not allow Muslim when going to war to kill children, women and elders. Islam does not allow Muslims to kill themselves (i.e. committing suicide), so when Al-Qaeda go and blow them selves up trying to kill innocent people they are disobeying god, their messenger and their religion!

If Osama was taken back to his country they would have killed him. In Islam those who kill must be killed, but if you kill someone by accident then you only have to pay blood money! So in Osama's case if he really was behind all those attacks he must be killed.

Okay firstly...

I don't believe people are still talking about it. :P

Next,

Islam does not allow Muslims to kill themselves (i.e. committing suicide), so when Al-Qaeda go and blow them selves up trying to kill innocent people they are disobeying god, their messenger and their religion!

Well, from what I understand, the members from Al-Qaeda believe that they are dying a noble death for the sake of religion. This is called jihad. And in Islam, those who died for the sake of religion would go to heaven. So, the members think that they are doing something right. They certainly have no or little idea that they are doing wrong but then again, you have to look at both sides of the story to know the entire perspective. :mellow:

Thirdly,

If Osama was taken back to his country they would have killed him.

I'm not so sure about that. Quite a lot of people believe that what he is doing is right as you have to remember that Muslims and the Americans have a VERY strained relationship. Currently, with America's power and influence, they might just say that they will kill him but we have no idea what they truly feel. :mellow:

Personally, I don't disagree with Osama. But I don't like his methods. He is trying to do everything in the name of Islam but I think he forgot that he could do it through peaceful negotiations but then again, religion is a very complex issue. People will die for religion therefore, they might go a bit to extreme. <_<

And just becaused he killed, he have to be killed? Since when is that anyone's right to judge if he should die. Everyone will die in their own time and that's God's will. He is the only one who can choose who dies or not. This is one of the many reasons I hate court. <_< Humans are the ones who pass judgement and humans by nature, are greedy creatures, easily bought over. :mellow:

True, he has killed but killing him will just add one more body to the count. Al-Qaeda won't take his death lightly either hence, more killings. This kind of chain reaction is not going to stop. Even if Al-Qaeda is destroyed, others could follow in their footsteps. :mellow:

Quite simply, terrorists like Al-Qaeda die believing they are martyrs, then others follow in their footsteps. Americans butt in everywhere, and what they do does not justify what these terrorists are doing but they also think they are doing, thus adding to the killings.

Quite simply, terrorists like Al-Qaeda die believing they are martyrs, then others follow in their footsteps. Americans butt in everywhere, and what they do does not justify what these terrorists are doing but they also think they are doing, thus adding to the killings.

Your choice of words are terrible AL. :mellow: You used Americans and that is a general term and if any Americans get offended, you'll be in hot water. You obviously have something against both of them.

You might not believe in violence but you apparently live in your own little bubble of hopes and dreams. Sometimes, violence needs to be used in order to get the message across from one party to another. Why do you think the policemen would shoot you if you do not surrender? Because without violence, some people would not be stopped and they would never think about the other party and what they are trying to say.

Al-Qaeda has a message and they do not know how to say it. They die because they think they are martyrs but then again, it is the sake of religion. Religion is a very complex matter. Some people will do anything for their religion.

I'm no debater but pretty much entering a country and carrying out a whole operation while killing nearby civilians is butting in. There's no bubble. You people turn a blind eye to such matters. You need to dream to fulfill it. Religions and Politics are indeed very hard. -_-

*sigh*

We don't turn a blind eye to such matters. Then again, you are just against violence and you stick to that, as stubborn as a mule, without even knowing WHY they do it! Do you think they go into another country and shoot just for the fun of it? Americans have their reasons and so did Al-Qaeda so don't speak as though you know everything. =X

Killing is wrong but like Din said, violence is sometimes needed. But then again, neither parties have to go to the extent of killing so many people but they all do it for the sake of something. :mellow: So they are not completely to blame either. Different people have different ideals and beliefs. We can't judge them because we think it's wrong. For them, it might not be.

You are being too blinded by your ideals. You don't want violence but HELLO, wake up! You live in a world full of violence and you can't just close your eyes to WHY humans act this way. Calling them terrorists, saying that they are butting in is all what you think they are doing but who knows what they really wanted to do?