Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

Osama bin Laden death discussion

@AL: So, you are admitting that you do have a self-mantained grudge/hatred against them.

There, it wasn't to so hard to say so was it?

Just cos you saw it doesn't mean you can judge it. Just cos you experience it, doesn't mean you can speak without processing it through your head(which only contains studies). No one have any right to say who is to be killed. And you certainly have no right either to say that Americans are butting in. Do you think they just wanted to have a firearms party all of a sudden? No they don't.

Just cos you have experienced it, doesn't mean you know the entire story to it. Sure, you experienced the death, the suffering but that still does not make you have the right to judge who should be killed, who is the bastard and who is butting in. <_<

True, he has killed but killing him will just add one more body to the count. Al-Qaeda won't take his death lightly either hence, more killings. This kind of chain reaction is not going to stop. Even if Al-Qaeda is destroyed, others could follow in their footsteps. :mellow:

So you're saying Osama should have lived? I personally don't believe the USA government Killed him or captured him. In other words he is already dead or another theory of mine which I don't want to say to avoid offending anybody.

Al-Qaeda has a message and they do not know how to say it. They die because they think they are martyrs but then again, it is the sake of religion. Religion is a very complex matter. Some people will do anything for their religion.

True Islam does not teach Muslims to kill all people who do not follow their religion. Al-Qaeda do not kill only non-Muslims, they also kill Muslims!

So you're saying Osama should have lived? I personally don't believe the USA government Killed him or captured him. In other words he is already dead or another theory of mine which I don't want to say to avoid offending anybody.

True Islam does not teach Muslims to kill all people who do not follow their religion. Al-Qaeda do not kill only non-Muslims, they also kill Muslims!

I think that the USA government should capture him. Actually, there is no right answer. He is a killer that is true but so is the US government (sorry Americans).

Both killed and if we follow what you said previously, shouldn't they ALL be dead because they all killed? The US government might not be the one behind the gun but they are the ones who ordered the soldiers to do it.

And is that other theory if yours states that he is alive? :blink:

And you can't expect Al-Qaeda to not kill Muslims. If they got stuck in the crossfire, that is just really bad luck. They can't stop and look at every single person when they are firing. :mellow: And Islam never teach them to kill. What Islam says is that when there is really no choice and that's when you can resort to violence. They could kill but you can't expect them to know who exactly they are killing. They just know that they are the enemy but that does not mean they can stop themselves from killing other Muslims.

This is a neverending battle. I don't really like discussing politics or religions. It only lead to strife.

I think that the USA government should capture him. Actually, there is no right answer. He is a killer that is true but so is the US government (sorry Americans).

Both killed and if we follow what you said previously, shouldn't they ALL be dead because they all killed? The US government might not be the one behind the gun but they are the ones who ordered the soldiers to do it.

When it comes to war that's another story, but killing innocent people is wrong and if they are killing them by purpose they should be killed.

And is that other theory if yours states that he is alive? :blink:

Like I said before I don't want to offend anybody.

But, yes he might be alive and....

And you can't expect Al-Qaeda to not kill Muslims. If they got stuck in the crossfire, that is just really bad luck. They can't stop and look at every single person when they are firing. :mellow: And Islam never teach them to kill. What Islam says is that when there is really no choice and that's when you can resort to violence. They could kill but you can't expect them to know who exactly they are killing. They just know that they are the enemy but that does not mean they can stop themselves from killing other Muslims.

What I meant is that they come to Muslims countries and blow them selves up too, killing innocent people.

This is a neverending battle. I don't really like discussing politics or religions. It only lead to strife.

You're right, we should put an end to this debate and get along :grin:.