Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

Osama bin Laden death discussion

Sorry, I meant more about the fact that religion is the sort of thing that some people will do absolutely anything for, like those extremist nationalist people when they say they're doing something for the country (like the BNP in Britain, hate 'em), I didn't mean to single out Islam in particular. Maybe I should have worded it better...

It's okay. It's a rather common mistake for people to make, and the truth was only brought to light by my teacher recently. The States are rather biased with this subject; there was a reporter who claimed that the plane he was on was going to be hijacked because there was a Muslim on it. Preconceived notions are rarely good ideas on the subject of religion.

Yea, I'm a muslim and I kinda hate bin laden for that reason. The things he's doing is against our religion and against human rights, but burying him underwater is against our religion too, you are supposed to bury humans on earth and within the 24 hours. There has been many debates about this.

I believe that they buried him underwater so that his burial location wouldn't be a monument/shrine to his fellow followers, which might spark more enthusiasm for warring with the U.S.

Thats right IDU, you really are well read

Well read? :blink:

I believe that they buried him underwater so that his burial location wouldn't be a monument/shrine to his fellow followers, which might spark more enthusiasm for warring with the U.S.

That's still not an excuse to bury him underwater, even if he killed thousands of people. They should still bury him somewhere and don't tell anyone about it. This is still taking his human rights.

That's still not an excuse to bury him underwater, even if he killed thousands of people. They should still bury him somewhere and don't tell anyone about it. This is still taking his human rights.

I'm not Obama, much less the U.S. government. I didn't make that decision. I'm just stating their reasoning for doing so.

I know I'm just saying...

Wait, does this mean you live in a state in the US?

Nothing I've said implies that. I don't support everything the U.S. does, and I believe it would've been better to have bin Laden locked up instead of killed on the spot. The man was unarmed, for goodness sake! His 12 year old daughter saw her dad get murdered. She'll never be able to erase that memory...her innocence destroyed at such a young age... (not that we're sure any of bin Laden's kids are innocent).

Nothing I've said implies that. I don't support everything the U.S. does, and I believe it would've been better to have bin Laden locked up instead of killed on the spot. The man was unarmed, for goodness sake! His 12 year old daughter saw her dad get murdered. She'll never be able to erase that memory...her innocence destroyed at such a young age... (not that we're sure any of bin Laden's kids are innocent).

every man who comities genocide deserves to be killed ( except in the case if he is sorry and wants to redeem him self )

If there is a man like bin laden he deserved it no mater muslim, jew, christian, or anyone

if there is a man like that how many girls has left without a dad

and i would like to kill bush and every other man like him cause he attacked iraq for only heating the muslims and nothing else

every man who comities genocide deserves to be killed ( except in the case if he is sorry and wants to redeem him self )

If there is a man like bin laden he deserved it no mater muslim, jew, christian, or anyone

if there is a man like that how many girls has left without a dad

and i would like to kill bush and every other man like him cause he attacked iraq for only heating the muslims and nothing else

Wouldn't that make you a murderer? The equation of life is quite complicated. One wrong move can lead to a series of more. If you became a murderer...what if bin Laden's family wanted to avenge him? It would just result in more tragedy.

So many people are sacrificed just because of these one or two people... The world is a sad place...

I agree. But maybe we can make it better. We are, after all, the next generation, so to speak.

Wouldn't that make you a murderer? The equation of life is quite complicated. One wrong move can lead to a series of more. If you became a murderer...what if bin Laden's family wanted to avenge him? It would just result in more tragedy.

i have told you my reasons, how could i don't want to kill him

what would you do if some one of yours was killed, you think sending him to jail where he could eat and sleep makes my conscience at ease

i have told you my reasons, how could i don't want to kill him

what would you do if some one of yours was killed, you think sending him to jail where he could eat and sleep makes my conscience at ease

I'm not sure I agree with you... for example, if your sister was murdered, and you kill the murderer afterwards, wouldn't that make you a murderer too? :3 You're no better than the guy that murdered your sister then..

I'm not sure I agree with you... for example, if your sister was murdered, and you kill the murderer afterwards, wouldn't that make you a murderer too? :3 You're no better than the guy that murdered your sister then..

Well, ill let THE ALL MIGHTY GOD decide that, not a human.

And im not talking about Osam, its some one else.

You think its that simple, i dont know how would you react if someone of yours was killed, the horror i remember is disgusting.

• Upvote 1

Well, ill let THE ALL MIGHTY GOD decide that, not a human.

And im not talking about Osam, its some one else.

You think its that simple, i dont know how would you react if someone of yours was killed, the horror i remember is disgusting.

Well, it's still wrong to kill him! I don't know who you're talking about, but I didn't say it was Osama, or whatever! And I'm pretty sure that God wouldn't choose to kill him! That's not how he is! He sees the good thing in people! He believe they can become good again! Killing him doesn't solve anything! I do hope you understand.. x3

Theres no justification in killing anyone. Theres no reason enough to kill anyone. If you kill the murderer, you'll be a murderer yourself. The only thing that can punish them is the law.

Even so, I support capital punishment. It will be a good deterrent for murders.

Anyways, we have to live one day at a time.