Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

O-o...... wow you girls are wayy too fast.... I really don't get how girls work.. I need to study more about Psychology and Physiology.... more in-depth.... I should go to college professor and discuss about this.

My sis is currently in that stage of "Shopping Spree," where they spend money to blow off their stress. I see this as a funny thing because later on, they get even more stress.

Shopping is stressful :P It's mad annoying, that's why I hate it

I'm not in a bad mood anymore... being online does that to me xD

I agree.. it stresses you much... O.O

I don't know why but I hate shopping O.O

O-o...... wow you girls are wayy too fast.... I really don't get how girls work.. I need to study more about Psychology and Physiology.... more in-depth.... I should go to college professor and discuss about this.

My sis is currently in that stage of "Shopping Spree," where they spend money to blow off their stress. I see this as a funny thing because later on, they get even more stress.

LOL. Most eighth grades have a formal dance, and a lot of girls don't really have a formal dress unless if they.. just.. do.. It's not like prom, it's not as fancy, but still. I don't know if any more psychology or physiology will help much, you just have to get your head to accept that that is considered normal now.. XP

Wondering what I should do now that I blew off school work all yesterday and have a huge buttload of it... and I'm half out of it..

Various things are on my mind.

1) The case I'm working on.

2) My identity.

3) Mafia. <3

4) VPNs

5) Homework

6) School

7) Why I'm on DCW

8) Random thoughts

9) Emotions and feelings and random stuff like that

10) Songs

11) Everything else that is mixed up somewhere and somehow in my brain.

*gives super bear hug to Misaki-chan*

I don't wanna do this research paper *whines* IT'S SO DIFFICULT AND UTTERLY POINTLESS! Not to mention that there are two of them. I hope I get the nice teacher who is all .. you did good 100% and not the evil one who's all YOU SUCK 67%! >.>'

*head-desk .... Lefts head back up... head-desks again* UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH~!!!! Friends, Family, People (in general), School, the past..........I can't let it get to me... just gotta keep getting through *rolls up sleeves* wish me luck...

Ah! finished with the drafting of my story (not a fanfic)... O.O Someday.. I'll gonna pass this to the publishing.. *hoping it will happen*

Thank you Je-chan! *HUGS BACK* But I'm sure no matter which teacher you get, you'll do great! :)

Cammy, good luck! *pulls her into a group hug with Je-chan*

Rum, I'm sure one day it will happen! You just gotta work hard! (And when you get it published, tell me the title! I want to read it.)

O.O I'm so suprised... I have 10 rep and wasn't aware of it till Chelsea told me. I'm a very oblivious person it seems. -.-;;

You can do it, Rum!

What's on my mind?

- STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID COMPUTER LAG!!! GAH!!! I GET THE PERFECT CHANCE TO GO ON MY COMPUTER AND YOU DECIDE TO LAG?!?!?! (I'm sneaking on my dad's computer right now while sorting out the lag)

- I am once again debating whether I should reveal my identity. Conclusion? No.

- STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID INTERNET!!!