Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I have a REALLY good hacking friend. :) But I wouldn't ask him a favor for something this trivial.. I need to call in those favors for more dire situations XD

I put my mom to sleep reading this freaking long book I have to finish by tomorrow. It was funny. I was like "So.. you still awake?" "............" "Guess not. GOODNIGHT" "........." I'm gonna guess that she was sleeping. XD Best. Bedtime story. Ever.

*looks at the member title of IU*

tsk tsk tsk... I hate it... gonna start the operation: make IU fall in love!

And talking about member titles, won't someone be kind enough to suggest a member title for [moi]? <--LOL that's french!

To avoid double posting here, is it OK to post an intro chapter of a story before the actual songfic?

*looks at the member title of IU*

tsk tsk tsk... I hate it... gonna start the operation: make IU fall in love!

*rolls eyes*

Like that'll happen.

And talking about member titles, won't someone be kind enough to suggest a member title for [moi]? <--LOL that's french!

To avoid double posting here, is it OK to post an intro chapter of a story before the actual songfic?

Hmm...how about "VERY Advanced Member"? :P I recall Moho used it when I first came on...

Hacking. I am reminded of HTML code, which I've hated ever since I created my own website. But we must make sacrifices...

Also I'm thinking about why I originally concealed my identity. Sometimes I wish that I hadn't. But then things would be different, VERY different. And not in a good way. Sometimes concealing your identity gives people a chance to know you without being influenced by other factors...

Hacking. I am reminded of HTML code, which I've hated ever since I created my own website. But we must make sacrifices...

Hacking O.O I want to try it... O.O but I think I did that before but a minor hacking...

Hacking O.O I want to try it... O.O but I think I did that before but a minor hacking...

If you haven't edited or even see HTML code, that's not called hacking. I really do hate viewing sources sometimes...the only reason I learned how (at first) was to play E.B.O.N.Y. (which happens to be a very good way to learn about this sort of stuff, but only for the first few levels).

If you haven't edited or even see HTML code, that's not called hacking. I really do hate viewing sources sometimes...the only reason I learned how (at first) was to play E.B.O.N.Y. (which happens to be a very good way to learn about this sort of stuff, but only for the first few levels).

I'm thinking of hacking using my mind only.. if you want to hack a profile maybe you can have their password without them even knowing.. *evil laugh* BEWARE I can do that (just joking haha)

I'm thinking of hacking using my mind only.. if you want to hack a profile maybe you can have their password without them even knowing.. *evil laugh* BEWARE I can do that (just joking haha)

*quietly downloads hacking/tracking device into Rum's computer* (and yes, I know how)

*quietly downloads hacking/tracking device into Rum's computer* (and yes, I know how)

*calls an expert hacker*

I hate dealing with computer stuffs (but I am a computer person)

*arrives on duty, disguised as a hacker*

No, I'm not an expert hacker. :P

*calls everyone in DCW* hey I saw the face of IU *takes picture*

*evil laugh*

*calls everyone in DCW* hey I saw the face of IU *takes picture*

*evil laugh*

I'd have a disguise on. Or I'd come with my "daddy", posing as his little daughter who's learning the art of the trade.

I'd have a disguise on. Or I'd come with my "daddy", posing as his little daughter who's learning the art of the trade.

I'd take of your disguise or maybe It turns out I'm the "daddy"

*rolls eyes* Sure that'll happen.

Oh daughter... *stuffs wasabi flavored ice cream in IU's mouth* that's my revenge