Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

@Misaki-chan: *hugs misaki-chan* yay! *gives ice cream* 1000 post so great O.O

*daydreaming* hahahaha

I'm seriously scared about my sister's future. She's tried to commit suicide. She's rude and doesn't know when to hold her tongue. She has a way of saying things that just irks people. She's bossy. (I think) She might be emo. She's 6.

Also, the whole world seems to be out to get me on the no-love thing. My friend came up to me and happened to let me hear a few songs. They were good (well, I liked the tune), but there was this one about this girl who had her heart locked up and this guy was trying to open it up. Gah.

My church group is crazy. My friend got asked out by my small group's leader's nephew, several people spent the meeting dancing (this was yesterday, btw), and the friend in question was waving her hands around and spilled grape juice on me. At least they weren't doing cartwheels this time...

One good thing? I don't have to wear a skirt. I did the laundry. :)

I'm seriously scared about my sister's future. She's tried to commit suicide. She's rude and doesn't know when to hold her tongue. She has a way of saying things that just irks people. She's bossy. (I think) She might be emo. She's 6.

Also, the whole world seems to be out to get me on the no-love thing. My friend came up to me and happened to let me hear a few songs. They were good (well, I liked the tune), but there was this one about this girl who had her heart locked up and this guy was trying to open it up. Gah.

My church group is crazy. My friend got asked out by my small group's leader's nephew, several people spent the meeting dancing (this was yesterday, btw), and the friend in question was waving her hands around and spilled grape juice on me. At least they weren't doing cartwheels this time...

One good thing? I don't have to wear a skirt. I did the laundry. :)

I agree with that.. including me!

about your sister: maybe she needs some counseling (I think..)

and about the skirt thing: oohh... can't see IU on skirts... hahahahaha

I agree with that.. including me!

about your sister: maybe she needs some counseling (I think..)

and about the skirt thing: oohh... can't see IU on skirts... hahahahaha

<_<

Except...you guys will all fail. :P

Ha! I don't have to wear a skirt!

I'm with Sayuri right now at the science thing! It's freakin' AWESOME! (Sayuri:HI!!! New building, cost a ton to make, EVERY PENNY WORTH IT!!! XD) And we get to be on TV!! :D

And thank you guys! *hugs Rum back and looks at ice cream* What kind of ice cream is this? Knowing you, it's a strange flavor like wasabi or octopus....

Can't sleep... School tomorrow.... Great time for insomia to kick in! >:(

Welcome to my world where there is no such a word "sleep" in the dictionary.

It is called "Doing nothing" instead.

Enjoy your insomnia time~! *HUG*

I'm with Sayuri right now at the science thing! It's freakin' AWESOME! (Sayuri:HI!!! New building, cost a ton to make, EVERY PENNY WORTH IT!!! XD) And we get to be on TV!! :D

And thank you guys! *hugs Rum back and looks at ice cream* What kind of ice cream is this? Knowing you, it's a strange flavor like wasabi or octopus....

I'll give you a seaweed flavored ice cream O.O hahaha

*playing the violin*

seaweed ice cream? O_O that doesn't sound that bad, problem is, how do you make it?

Interesting.... I'd prefer wasabi Ice cream :P, After all, I am a spicy food lover.

Who knows? Wasabi ice cream would be way~ too spicy for me. I like kinda spicy food, but not that hot. I kinda wonder now how wasabi ice cream tastes...

Ugh... Still awake.... About three more hours until my mom comes to "wake" me up.

I prefer the seaweed one it's salty hahaha and wasabi can't stand the spiceness *jealous of cure-kun*

and by the way, misaki-chan gonna say something??

Wasabi is not just spicy. It has this unique stingy flavor that when you jut put it on your tongue, it will sting your nose. First timers will suffer but I got used to it.

Wasabi is not just spicy. It has this unique stingy flavor that when you jut put it on your tongue, it will sting your nose. First timers will suffer but I got used to it.

I agree... The first time I ate sushi, I almost shout and ran to the bathroom and when I got back they are laughing at me... *embarassed* I really hate sushi T.T

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

SAERFVXCLKJ! I can't handle this. I can't do this. I can't. My gosh I can't.

SO I'M THE SELFISH BRAT AM I? OH? I HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY? Ha. My freaking sister was JUST talking about how she said those words to someone else to get her out of doing something. In reality she could. In reality it wasn't a problem. I know she's freaking lying to me. I just need this one time. This one time. And who gives a dang. You know that? No one does. No. One. Does. No one cares that I'm struggling with my last days of school. No one cares that my freaking 'friend' is going to ditch the one thing of importance to me. In fact, now it's another way I've caused this effing world a problem. So I can't be sincere. I have to go be a problem by existing and talking to them. I can't be taken seriously! Heck no, that'd be freaking impossible! Who the heck would take me seriously? HMM? No one. Now I've got to protect someone and I have no effing idea how to. I'm living my nightmares. Suddenly, someone important to me also doesn't hardly acknowledge my existence. That person seems so distant again. I've been messing everything up. My mother believes that all her freaking cleaning that she'd like me to do is more important than school, that right now I can't concentrate on worth my life. I can't handle this. She's mad now, you know, 'cause I'm upset that my sister won't pull through this time. 'Cause she has her own life. Who gives a crap if I have a life too. Heck, I don't obviously. So screw it all. Screw. It. All. If I fail, who cares. If I'm hurt, who cares. If I'm gone, who cares.

"If I go away tomorrow, what will you do?"

"It won't matter."