Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I'm feeling so lonely, a bit vacant in my heart, unmotivated to do anything. *sighs* time to watch Elementary now.

So for whatever dumb reason, someone influenced me to look into persona 4. And upon stumbling about the internet, I find a walkthrough for persona 4 golden with the person commenting as he's playing. And I've watched almost 40 of these videos. Most are like an hour long but I skip through parts that don't interest me. I start thinking that the anime would be better to look at. No. Just no. The anime was based off the game and the game is better in every way. So... at least I found the walkthrough first.. and since I'll never get to play this game it's pretty fun to waste my life watching XD ...

Until.. you know.. I have to work.. or go to sleep... or do things with my life.. Yep. That's what's on my mind.

Some people can be so funny at times, and I'm not even sarcastic.

---

Goodbye, moderately long hair.

Yesterday, my mom dragged me to the barber shop and had my hair cut.

This morning, when I walked down the hallway, my schoolmates were all gasping, surprise etched on their faces. I wondered why, and that was when I remembered my hair. I don't understand why they made a fuss over it, and were saying things like "It's like a side to you that we never knew just came out." (What does that even mean?) -_-

Anyway, we were supposed to have our Science Quiz Bee eliminations this afternoon, but it was postponed because one of the contest's facilitators was absent. We're going to have it on Thursday instead. Wish me luck!

I just don't understand how some teachers are sooo particular about the neatness of notes in our notebooks :( What do they expect? They discuss really quickly so we have to scribble down every word they say, and it's hard to find time to rewrite those notes because of all the schoolwork they pile up on us. :/ Also, what matters is the content of the notes, not how good the penmanship is. And the students are the ones who will use those notes anyway, not the teachers.

I really don't understand how 30% of my grade depends on how neat my notes are.

So... I'm supposed to be mastering this series... and beyond not being sure what the heck I'm doing... SOMEHOW the radio got recorded in the mix.. and I have no idea how to get rid of it. If I put a high gate on it then the people in the background disappear completely or come back when they're loud enough with an awkward clippy noise. And that's bad. Not only that, it doesn't even get rid of the radio sound completely. ABASDFASDKjsld; I don't know what to do T.T

Why would she do that? ._.

Because she's awesome? :V

OMM: So this was a pretty bad day. I took 4 LTs, although the maximum number you can take in a day is 3. Well, the LTs really on that day were just 2, the other 2 were ones I missed. In one test, my calculator kept showing fraction answers when the LT was asking for decimal answers. But my classmates showed me that I could change these fractions to decimals by pressing a button. So pretty much, I failed that test T_T (But Ma'am, you're still awesome!) In one, I had no idea what the heck it was talking about, so I think I passed that, but barely. In the other one, I forgot the topic! (Yeah, I'm stupid!) In the last one, I think I did pretty nicely...

Also, I hate Art. Just make me draw anime. 

It feels awesome when:

Cousin: Haha you fight her? (Playing tekken 5)

Me: *rolls eyes* *Gets Perfect with Asuka*

Cousin:...