Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Why is my teacher awesome, you ask? BECAUSE SHE LETS US WATCH BBC SHERLOCK IN CLASS. 'Nuff said.

What?!?!? o.o

Your teacher is so amazing.... *.*

What?!?!? o.o Your teacher is so amazing.... *.*

Our teacher once treated us all to Pizzas in class. Of course he skipped the teaching part for that period. :P

I mean, my teacher made us do taste testing projects *so much food - yum :D* and we got to make s'mores with solar powered ovens. So many food related projects >.<.

So currently on my mind: Eating left over ice cream in class from the taste testing project with Kirsch was delicious. ^.^

My teacher once suspended me for a week for having the nerve to miss his class test.

I once got smacked across the face in front of everyone for reading a book in class

Such harsh teachers >.< My teacher just yelled at this kid in the hallway that had *accidently* stabbed another kid's hand with a pencil o.O I mean the punishments at my school aren't that severe :/

Well its not like we ever give them a break either. :P

Haha, mischievous students ^.^

On My Mind: My friend and I are literally telepathic twins.

Haha, mischievous students ^.^ On My Mind: My friend and I are literally telepathic twins.

Do you mean Kirsch then? ^-^

OMM: I am way behind on DC episodes T^T

That apostrophe :(. RIP.

OMM: You ha to cut it there, Ma'am!

OMM2: I have this classmate who has patience problems. Whenever there's too much noise, he bangs his fist on the table. My teacher noticed, but he was saying that nobody can understand him. Not being understood does not mean banging your fist on the table.

I was talking to strangers on the bus stop as usual and some other guy who I thought was going to pull out a knife and stab me, instead pulls out his card and tells me that he wants me as a youth ambassador for his company.  o_________________0

I was talking to strangers on the bus stop as usual and some other guy who I thought was going to pull out a knife and stab me, instead pulls out his card and tells me that he wants me as a youth ambassador for his company.  o_________________0

My Fuhrer you're the last person who needs to be an ambassador for the youth in any way, shape or form. :P

• Upvote 1

Just finished watching Jiu. Aand although I didn't fall in love with one of the characters like they might've wanted me to, I did enjoy all of them :) They did a really good job~ And somehow I feel sympathy for the bad guy >.>'' I like the fact that Misaki can see the reality that people are people, and whether they're evil and do terrible things, they still are human. No one extends forgiveness and feels only hatred and spite toward criminals, but Misaki... I just appreciate her character a lot XD

In other news.... my wrist hurts. o.o