Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

Another theory I have is Sherry was friends with Akai while he was dating Akemi (she may or may not have known they were dating) and after Akai tried to "arrest" Gin and failed getting himself kicked out of the BO, Gin had to keep Sherry and Akemi under check after the stunt Akai tried to pull to make sure both wouldnt contact Akai.

Probably not romantic more of a stalking thing.

i don't thibk so as in a file AI say to conan i want to met that AKAI then

Back then Akai was under the name Maboroshi Dai with code name Rye plus had longer hair. So there would be no way for her to know Akais real name plus with his hair cut off.

Another theory I have is Sherry was friends with Akai while he was dating Akemi (she may or may not have known they were dating) and after Akai tried to "arrest" Gin and failed getting himself kicked out of the BO, Gin had to keep Sherry and Akemi under check after the stunt Akai tried to pull to make sure both wouldnt contact Akai.

Probably not romantic more of a stalking thing.

Gin and Sherry could have come into contact that way. I'm in the mutual romance camp, but only because I theorize that Shiho was socially inexperienced which meant she was taken advantage of. Shiho's first problem is that she was always with people much older than her because she was far advanced in school courtesy her Org sponsered science-focused prodigy upbringing. She saw how her sister formed a close relationship with Akai (5 years ago is when that started, Shiho was working for the Org in a lab at the time at the age of 13) and wanted the same for herself, but was naive and Gin took advantage of that. Shiho wised up later (I'd like to think her sister advised) and dumped him, but Gin was still attached and thus very pissed. Gin being the one to offer (although the boss may have asked him to) the 10b yen robbery deal to Akemi knowing he would kill Akemi at the end anyway may have been Gin's way of getting revenge on Shiho. Shiho soon took off after her sister's death and now the doubly "betrayed" Gin was very eager to see Shiho dead.

i don't thibk so as in a file AI say to conan i want to met that AKAI then

Shiho wouldn't know Akai as Akai because he was under the alias Moroboshi Dai at the time. She would know his face, and Akai's actions suggest she would recognize him which is why he is avoiding confronting her.

But why?

FOR Betraying BO!! A Question Does Anyone Know GINs Age ?

AND I personally don't Think he is sort of character to fall for someone ?

Gin's age is unknown. Also, he's also been in a physical relationship with Vermouth.

For one thing Gin is a bit perverted. Gin's age, I can guess he's old enough to be school principal. Mid thirties for estimation. He hit Shinichi way too hard. Survey shows mid thirties or (late twenties) can freak out children out with ruthless eyes...

okay I don't want to think about it and imagine in real life.

But what if he did fall fall for Shiho. My guess is that he liked her and wanted to get physically involved with her, but Shiho was terrified of him. Then Shiho betrayed the org. This might have hurt Gin, because she broke his heart. So, he wants to kill her, in a BEAUTIFUL manner. That's pathetic!

A joke

I found the reason why he fell in love with ai

Before AI betrayed BO

Imagine he drank "renaissances cocktail"

he loved the cocktail

As it contains both "gin" and "dry Sherry"

HE fell in love with her as well

But because of her betray He wants to kill her with is own Hands

I agree with Chekhov,I think Gin has the same age as Akai...

But I wonder what Shiho liked in Gin(assuming they were lovers)...maybe she liked his intelligence,his appearance,or the fact that he is very loyal(to the BO Boss).

What do you think?

But I wonder what Shiho liked in Gin(assuming they were lovers)...maybe she liked his intelligence,his appearance,or the fact that he is very loyal(to the BO Boss).

What do you think?

She probably liked the fact that he was, er, is so (forgive my language here) badass xDDD

What do you think?

I hold the personal opinion it was a coerced relationship.

I hold the personal opinion it was a coerced relationship.

That's what I thought in the begining,knowing Gin's personality...but the Conan drill makes me think the relationship was consensual.

She probably liked the fact that he was, er, is so (forgive my language here) badass xDDD

I guess so...many girls like badass men...XDD

I'm just a bit shocked that Gin was in relationship with a girl that young...Ai was under 18 when she was dating Gin :shock:

That's what I thought in the begining,knowing Gin's personality...but the Conan drill makes me think the relationship was consensual.

I guess so...many girls like badass men...XDD

I'm just a bit shocked that Gin was in relationship with a girl that young...Ai was under 18 when she was dating Gin :shock:

This is the BO. With all the illegal things that they do why should they care about being legal age in a relationship? Sherry is no ordinary woman either if she was 13 when she was put to work for the BO.

I wonder if this thing will EVER be revealed ?

DC is more for young readers,so I don't think Gosho will reveal something like that...but we never know,I would like Gosho to reveal clearly the truth concerning their relationship.

DC is more for young readers,so I don't think Gosho will reveal something like that...but we never know,I would like Gosho to reveal clearly the truth concerning their relationship.

I'd like that too. It's just wierd why Haibara had to be with HIM out of all the people out there......