Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

my god you ppl are horrible!!! whoever writes a ginxsherry fic is crazy and not worthy!!!! terrible! horrific!!! >:( i am dissatisfied with you ppl who write ginxsherry fics and will never accept you as long as that fic is in existance!!!!!!!!!!!

my god you ppl are horrible!!! whoever writes a ginxsherry fic is crazy and not worthy!!!! terrible! horrific!!! >:( i am dissatisfied with you ppl who write ginxsherry fics and will never accept you as long as that fic is in existance!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: you're truly a ShinxShi Fan.

Maybe the reason why Vermouth wants to kill Sherry so much is Gin. She's jealous that Gin's so obsessed with the other girl, so she wants to get rid of her competition before "advancing on Gin" (AHEM) again :3

Oh. Well, I believe in Episode 230, Vermouth invites Gin to mix martinis together (have sex) and Gin's annoyed. :mellow:

..Mix martinis together is a sexual innuendo? Wha..? I've never heard of that.

I don't know about Gin and Vermouth, because I was always under the impression that Vermouth was Anokata's mistress or "play-thing", that's why she's Anokata's favorite.

I always thought there was some sort of sexual abuse to Shiho from Gin, definitely one sided. She could have been raped by him. In episode 176, when Ayumi touches Ai's shoulder, she freaks out and says something along the lines of "Don't touch me!"

It might be a bit extreme, especially for a Shounen series like Detective Conan, but there are some underlying adult themes that can be interpreted.

I suggest you avoid page 5.

Troll_face.png

As an Aicon, I have accepted the fact that it's more likely Gin and Shiho have made it to home plate than Shinichi and Shiho will make it to first base.

..Mix martinis together is a sexual innuendo? Wha..? I've never heard of that.

I don't know about Gin and Vermouth, because I was always under the impression that Vermouth was Anokata's mistress or "play-thing", that's why she's Anokata's favorite.

That Gin and Vermouth are/have been in a sexual relationship is canon. It's in one of the official guidebooks.

conandrill239snip.jpg

GinxSherry fan-fic is not that easy to write. Sherry is always unpredictable, while it's hard to find a right way to describe Gin's romantic feelings and emotions if you don't want it to end up sexually :lol: . I've read some GinxSherry fics, and in most of them Gin is OOC, or there are too much sex.

GinxSherry fan-fic is not that easy to write. Sherry is always unpredictable, while it's hard to find a right way to describe Gin's romantic feelings and emotions if you don't want it to end up sexually :lol: . I've read some GinxSherry fics, and in most of them Gin is OOC, or there are too much sex.

Yeah... I haven't found any GOOD GinxSherry fanfics yet xP But there are too many different theories on what went on between them so... No one can really write anything that great about the pairing x3

Gin and Vermouth are still in a sexual relationship. So if they were before, then they could have had Shiho. Then gave Shiho to the Miyanos for some reason.

Gin and Vermouth are still in a sexual relationship. So if they were before, then they could have had Shiho. Then gave Shiho to the Miyanos for some reason.

That would count on how old Gin and Vermouth are...

Yeah. But Vermouth never seems to age, right? Well, Gin looks like he's in his... I dunno. Maybe 30-40s? Anyone know his age?

Yeah. But Vermouth never seems to age, right? Well, Gin looks like he's in his... I dunno. Maybe 30-40s? Anyone know his age?

His age has never been given. I personally estimate he's around Akai's age, but it's impossible to judge because of the ambiguous way Gosho draws him.

His age has never been given. I personally estimate he's around Akai's age, but it's impossible to judge because of the ambiguous way Gosho draws him.

Yeah, maybe it would be much clearer if he had his hair cut LOL :lol:

Though Vermouth and Gin were having sexual relationship, I personally don't think that he is as old as Sharon Vineyard.

I think he looks cooler with his hair long

He wouldn't look as badass with short hair... I honestly can't imagine him looking different in any way at all xD

Thinking about it deeper now after the whole Akai/Akemi thing that happened if Sherry was about 13 at the time. I'm sure Gin would have kept a very close eye on her after that to make sure she wasnt doing anything stupid. Smart as she is though would the BO really let a child live by herself so who's to say they wernt room mates?

For those that still believe in the theory that if any Gin and Sherry sexual relations happened, that they were completely one-sided:

Let's stop pretending that Sherry didn't enjoy everything evil that she was doing in the Organization. Folks continue to paint her as someone that did everything against her will and hated spreading evil to others. I'm pretty sure we've seen more than a few times in this series the total opposite. Hence, a sexual relationship with a character like Gin, who in the eyes of many is considered attractive, as well as a high-ranking member of the Organization, doesn't sound all that far-fetched to me. Nor does a legitimate relationship. But one-sided? Come on. That's people trying to paint Haibara as some kind of goody two-shoes.

• Upvote 1

For those that still believe in the theory that if any Gin and Sherry sexual relations happened, that they were completely one-sided:

Let's stop pretending that Sherry didn't enjoy everything evil that she was doing in the Organization. Folks continue to paint her as someone that did everything against her will and hated spreading evil to others. I'm pretty sure we've seen more than a few times in this series the total opposite. Hence, a sexual relationship with a character like Gin, who in the eyes of many is considered attractive, as well as a high-ranking member of the Organization, doesn't sound all that far-fetched to me. Nor does a legitimate relationship. But one-sided? Come on. That's people trying to paint Haibara as some kind of goody two-shoes.

Gin's attractive? .__. Never thought of him that way... but okay xD Anyway, even if Haibara isn't a goody-two shoes, she isn't exactly a crazy party animal who goes out and does crazy stuff with Gin after she's done with her work in the lab :P