Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

Shinichi comes to mind.

Yes, I'm serious.

For the most part, Shinichi can be so arrogant and annoying. I'm beyond glad that he has to live as Edogawa Conan because it teaches him to be humble. Even though I hate it when Kogoro throws him out the room, Sonoko makes fun of him, Genta calls him his apprentice and the Detective Boys take credit for everything he does, after seeing the first episode a few times, it's quite clear to me that Shinichi needs to be put in his place. Now, even though he's pretty awesome the few times he does reappear as Shinichi, that's just because he's learning not to take everything for granted. You can see this easily when, even though Shinichi is said to have been a show-off more than once, the first time he turns back, he tells Hattori that it doesn't matter who the better detective is and that finding the truth is all that matters. This shows that he's actually learning something as Conan. Also, there's simply the fact that Conan handles everything from Shinichi's character, especially his arrogance and negative qualities, better. I mean, all the snide comments look adorable coming from Conan and yet, from Shinichi, they just seem immature.

I honestly wish that Shinichi has to stay as Conan forever, lest his arrogance as the renowned high school detective return.

Oh, boy, I just declared my hate for the most popular character in the series. *puts up shield*

I agree with you as well. If Shinichi hadn't been put in this situation he wouldn't have reconsidered all he had and appreciated it. He's become more mature and as Conan he's turned into a well-known and beloved character. No more showing-off, no more annoying or arrogant comments. I've seen the true colours of not only an awesome detective, but also of a wonderful ''person''. ^_^ To me there's no comparison between the first episode and each of the following ones. I can't put up with the former Shinichi. Alright.. I just said it too. :mellow: Maybe I should borrow your shield as well.

Other characters that I dislike are Inspector Yamamura (baka -_- He's quite? pointless..) and sometimes Sonoko (being too full of herself *frowns at her*). Sometimes I feel like shrinking both of them. But.. little Yamamura and Sonoko wouldn't be much better right?

Genta is annoying because he's useless. I dont like officer Yamamura also. He gets on my nurves so much most of the time .but he's funny with his stupidity so he somtimes makes me like him just a bit.

Maybe you're just missing him. :P

dude, WHY?! he's rockin' the french mustche thing...he reminds me of touichi..i like him. touichi is better.

the one who annoys me is..Vermouth. i don't understand her AT ALL!! and Geta...but genta gets on everyone's nerves

Kazuha, she pisses me off. She is just so obsessed over Heiji enough where she gets angry at Ran for wearing the same red shirt as him. WTF and it's not like Kazuha and Heiji are even dating! I can't stand women like her.that's MY MAN! Girl.. Chill.

Genta and Ayumi I can live without.

Ran..oh Ran what happened? You were so badass.. you were like Akane from Ranma 1/2... but you went down hill and turned into Kagome from InuYasha :(

and turned into Kagome from InuYasha :(

Hey, Kagome puts up with WAY more than Ran does! XD

Ran just has to be worried about Shinichi being away and getting himself hurt. XD

Kagome has to worry about Inuyasha's safety, worry about him and Kikyo, worry about Naraku, and then still stick by Inuyasha's side all while being away from her family and missing school (which she has to catch up on when she returns home). She's a tough girl. :grin:

Hey, Kagome puts up with WAY more than Ran does! XD

Ran just has to be worried about Shinichi being away and getting himself hurt. XD

Kagome has to worry about Inuyasha's safety, worry about him and Kikyo, worry about Naraku, and then still stick by Inuyasha's side all while being away from her family and missing school (which she has to catch up on when she returns home). She's a tough girl. :grin:

It's the fact that both girls can defend themselves but play helpless to have their man save them.. almost like every other anime.

It's the fact that both girls can defend themselves but play helpless to have their man save them.. almost like every other anime.

Well Ran doesn't have much of an excuse. She is a freaking BLACK BELT and should be able to fight a normal human being that tries to hurt her. Kagome, however, is ranged and probably cannot protect herself very well if it sneaks up on her from behind or charges at her quickly, especially when it's a demon... which is what a lot of them do and are. XD Sneaky sons of guns...

Well Ran doesn't have much of an excuse. She is a freaking BLACK BELT and should be able to fight a normal human being that tries to hurt her. Kagome, however, is ranged and probably cannot protect herself very well if it sneaks up on her from behind or charges at her quickly, especially when it's a demon... which is what a lot of them do and are. XD Sneaky sons of guns...

Yah,but more then once Kagome has shown to have her miko powers and melts whatever youkai she touches, plus her bow and arrows.

Yah,but more then once Kagome has shown to have her miko powers and melts whatever youkai she touches, plus her bow and arrows.

She only had those melting abilities when she had the sacred jewel inside of her. And her bow and arrows are what make her ranged. She doesn't have much physical ability and demons are very dangerous creatures she did not grow up with. XD

Kazuha, she pisses me off. She is just so obsessed over Heiji enough where she gets angry at Ran for wearing the same red shirt as him. WTF and it's not like Kazuha and Heiji are even dating! I can't stand women like her.that's MY MAN! Girl.. Chill.

IKR? Kazuha just annoys me so much with her transparent jealousy. She acts like Heiji is her possession or something, and that no one else can even come close to him. The only one who doesn't see how transparent her jealousy is Heiji, which sucks because then he could tell her to back off. Heiji deserves so much better than that possessive girl. Which is even more annoying because she flirts with other guys, and won't let any girl she doesn't know well near 'her' Heiji. If they ever started dating, I really pity Heiji for having to put up with all that. They work fine in a friend/sibling like relationship, but as far as romance goes, Kazuha just makes me want to rip my hair off and facepalm. She's just that bad.

IKR? Kazuha just annoys me so much with her transparent jealousy. She acts like Heiji is her possession or something, and that no one else can even come close to him. The only one who doesn't see how transparent her jealousy is Heiji, which sucks because then he could tell her to back off. Heiji deserves so much better than that possessive girl. Which is even more annoying because she flirts with other guys, and won't let any girl she doesn't know well near 'her' Heiji. If they ever started dating, I really pity Heiji for having to put up with all that. They work fine in a friend/sibling like relationship, but as far as romance goes, Kazuha just makes me want to rip my hair off and facepalm. She's just that bad.

Ran is the exact same way. XD She's just as possessive as Kazuha. In fact, most of the DC girls are. :blink: And Heiji is just as possessive of Kazuha as Kazuha is to him. And Kazuha TALKS to other guys- HEIJI checks other girls out. XD

Ran is the exact same way. XD She's just as possessive as Kazuha. In fact, most of the DC girls are. :blink: And Heiji is just as possessive of Kazuha as Kazuha is to him. And Kazuha TALKS to other guys- HEIJI checks other girls out. XD

She flirts sometimes. And at least Ran has a better reason to be jealous. She thinks Shinichi's having an affair or something. :P

She flirts sometimes. And at least Ran has a better reason to be jealous. She thinks Shinichi's having an affair or something. :P

So does Kazuha. She has just as much reason as Ran to be jealous. :lol: Her and Shinichi have never gone out. If Ran can be jealous and get away with it, Kazuha can too. XD

Genta. He's like that Fat bully you knew in grade school in their younger years. xD

I just flat out don't like him. Believe me it is very, very hard to make a character I do not like. This guy is in the show to be disliked I believe though xD.