Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT HAVE X ON THERE .... FACE post-10792-0-80589800-1313634188_thumb.j

NOT MY ADORABLE MITSUHIKO-KUN!!!!! He's actually AWESOME!!! DX He's cool! He's funny! He's smart! Why does he annoy people?!?! I know why, because Ayumi and Genta are always with him... *meh* It's not Mitsu-chan's fault if they're hopeless bumbling idiots...

• Upvote 1

NOT MY ADORABLE MITSUHIKO-KUN!!!!! He's actually AWESOME!!! DX He's cool! He's funny! He's smart! Why does he annoy people?!?! I know why, because Ayumi and Genta are always with him... *meh* It's not Mitsu-chan's fault if they're hopeless bumbling idiots...

Agree! Mitsuhiko's to cool to be a 7 year old kid.

The Detective Boys' parents for being so irresponsible.

I don't understand why after all these kidnappings, bombings, robberies, murders... they still let their children hang out with Agasa ? I don't even know why did they trust Agasa (a complete stranger) in the first place ??? If I found out that my child was playing with bombs like those kids, I would be shocked to death, unlike them... <_<

The Detective Boys' parents for being so irresponsible.

I don't understand why after all these kidnappings, bombings, robberies, murders... they still let their children hang out with Agasa ? I don't even know why did they trust Agasa (a complete stranger) in the first place ??? If I found out that my child was playing with bombs like those kids, I would be shocked to death, unlike them... <_<

One reason why Gosho did that...

It's an anime after all. :P

Personally, I'd have to go with Sonoko, for obvious reasons. She's loud, obnoxious, and a good way to scare off guys. The kids have an excuse, so I don't really hate them. And of course Kogoro gets annoying for not listening to Conan. (You'd think that after 600 episodes he'd realize that Conan is a valuable asset. Though he does realize this sometimes, it never lasts.) Other than that, I can't think of anyone else I hate right now.

Shinichi comes to mind.

Yes, I'm serious.

For the most part, Shinichi can be so arrogant and annoying. I'm beyond glad that he has to live as Edogawa Conan because it teaches him to be humble. Even though I hate it when Kogoro throws him out the room, Sonoko makes fun of him, Genta calls him his apprentice and the Detective Boys take credit for everything he does, after seeing the first episode a few times, it's quite clear to me that Shinichi needs to be put in his place. Now, even though he's pretty awesome the few times he does reappear as Shinichi, that's just because he's learning not to take everything for granted. You can see this easily when, even though Shinichi is said to have been a show-off more than once, the first time he turns back, he tells Hattori that it doesn't matter who the better detective is and that finding the truth is all that matters. This shows that he's actually learning something as Conan. Also, there's simply the fact that Conan handles everything from Shinichi's character, especially his arrogance and negative qualities, better. I mean, all the snide comments look adorable coming from Conan and yet, from Shinichi, they just seem immature.

I honestly wish that Shinichi has to stay as Conan forever, lest his arrogance as the renowned high school detective return.

Oh, boy, I just declared my hate for the most popular character in the series. *puts up shield*

I'd have to agree with you. ^

I personally have the opinion that Shinichi, before he shrunk, was a totally conceited, narcissistic and self-absorbed detective.

It's refreshing to see his personality change to the better when he returns from being Conan.

I personally have the opinion that Shinichi, before he shrunk, was a totally conceited, narcissistic and self-absorbed detective.

It's refreshing to see his personality change to the better when he returns from being Conan.

I enjoy totally conceited, narcissistic, self-absorbed characters... That's half the fun. *Shinichi preening* LOL mellow.gif (Draco Malfoy FTW!) The opposite annoys me so much more because it's simply just about nonexistent. (Tohru Honda....icon_evil.gif) Kazuha annoys me. Genta and Ayumi too.

The problem is that he really didn't develop... He started to... then he reverted back. It was the most annoying and disappointing thing Gosho could have done in the London Arc. I hope that was just a fluke and his character development was not hindered... But as it stands... I still hate the character for various reasons...

well the kid literally i mean he's useless and bring nothing good to dc that much so why not keeping him in his manga as i love magic kaito as well but not in dc

He's there to keep people entertained. I mean, people do love the arrogant, successful, extremely cute male characters. Especially one as magical and mysterious as Kaitou Kid! I mean, the chapters he's in does cause some excitement, you know neither character will win, but it's not the 'what' but the 'how' that intrigues me. It's a mystery manga, and it just brings a nice reprieve from murder and other dark things. It's nice, bright, and happy! (and we get to see Conan completely pissed off!) I mean, it is mainly fan service, but he's still a big part of DC in his own way.

Out of all the characters that could possibly get on my nerves, the one that pisses me off the most is Kaito Kid. I can't, as of right now, think of anyone that would even make a close second.

Out of all the characters that could possibly get on my nerves, the one that pisses me off the most is Kaito Kid. I can't, as of right now, think of anyone that would even make a close second.

Not even... ... ... Ayumi? (even for a six-year old, she's annoying. Much too possessive...) What's the exact reason Kaito pisses you off? Is it predictable chapters, the obvious fact he's fan service, or is it just his character? (personally I hope the jewel will accidentally fall into an aquarium. :mrgreen:) I think Kaito makes for reasonable excitement, bringing some fun into Conan's depressing life. XD (wait a second... That sounds so KaiShin... It was completely unintentional, I swear.) Kaitou Kid seems to be either loved or hated... ... Like Justin Bieber... (I stand middle ground.)

The character who pisses me off is still Kazuha. Kazuha=larger version of Ayumi, personality-wise at least. Possessive, clingy, and in Kazuha's case, becomes jealous very, very easily. (To Ran: Was extremely rude to her for wearing the same style of shirt as Heiji twice. WTH? Who gets jealous over that?) I mean, she has her nice moments, but really, she's a copy of Ran that's been doubled in the annoying factor and drops Ran's light, usual gentleness. She's a little full of herself whenever Heiji's concerned. Who gave her the right to threaten Heiji's girlfriend? (I'm referring to the um- Kudo's mistaken gender situation.) She's fiercely guarding something that others should have equal rights to, and Heiji's not even hers.

well gosho created her to avoid love triangle between kudo heiji and ran

Somehow I don't believe that had even a chance of happening... Heiji appears too little, and having a love triangle would mean he'd have to spend most of his time with Ran. Of course, I <3 well-written love triangles. (Draco/Hermione/Harry love triangle (no Drarry!) = the best.) I like the idea of Heiji liking someone, but I'd like one main couple not being childhood friends! (I know SatouxTakagi isn't, but that's not really the same type of romance...) Like, it would have been adorable if one of Ran's friends (like, a character that doesn't appear much but is close to Ran) was with Ran while Heiji was in Tokyo and Heiji developed a cute little crush on her. A sweet, awkward romance which gives Heiji more excuses to go to Tokyo! Better than a copy of the main romance... ...

Somehow I don't believe that had even a chance of happening... Heiji appears too little, and having a love triangle would mean he'd have to spend most of his time with Ran. Of course, I <3 well-written love triangles. (Draco/Hermione/Harry love triangle (no Drarry!) = the best.) I like the idea of Heiji liking someone, but I'd like one main couple not being childhood friends! (I know SatouxTakagi isn't, but that's not really the same type of romance...) Like, it would have been adorable if one of Ran's friends (like, a character that doesn't appear much but is close to Ran) was with Ran while Heiji was in Tokyo and Heiji developed a cute little crush on her. A sweet, awkward romance which gives Heiji more excuses to go to Tokyo! Better than a copy of the main romance... ...

So...no...ko ??? :shock:

I enjoy totally conceited, narcissistic, self-absorbed characters... That's half the fun. *Shinichi preening* LOL mellow.gif (Draco Malfoy FTW!) The opposite annoys me so much more because it's simply just about nonexistent. (Tohru Honda....icon_evil.gif) Kazuha annoys me. Genta and Ayumi too.

Although I really hope that Shinichi will change for the better by the time the series ends.

Otherwise... poor Ran.

So...no...ko ??? :shock:

I meant other than Sonoko... Like, a character that doesn't exist...

@Shiraz.BO: That would be fun too, but.... I hope he at least maintains some of that arrogance... It's so fun..