Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

Returning to her room, she plopped onto the mini sofa with some of its cushion tucked out (due to the spying bugs) and relaxed.

She started thinking about the girl who just arrived. How can she stay alive after two days of travellng in cold weather!? She must have good surviving skills.

Anyway, she shouldn't be dangerous, unless she is another killer employed by the mansion people. She couldn't be the original killer, since she wasn't among those who were present.

... Em thought a while about it, then decided to stay close to this girl to find out.

---

@Ari: Heksu said it was a joke. :V

DAY 2 HAS ENDED, IT IS NOW NIGHT 3

"Aha. Aha. Ahahahaha!" The booming voice was back, and it appeared very amused. "Oh, this is incredible. I can't believe you guys. Anyways, I see that Akai Sera has recently appeared. I welcome you to this bloody mansion."

The voice paused. "Anyways, you all surely remember that deal I made with Misaki and Wicky? Here's the terrible thing: They both accepted. Ah, aren't they absolutely terrible? Heartless!! Brutal!! Murderers!! Ahahahahahahaha! Now then, the deal has been fixed. I will now take Ren's life." And then a flash of light blinded everyone, and a scream pierced the air.

"Now that I've taken cared of that, I'll heal Misaki and Wicky's injuries as well." No flash followed. "Once again, I can't believe you guys. Heartless, heartless." Then the voice went silent.

"W-w-w-what did you do?!" Aki ran, Ren's bloody body in her hands. She glared at Misaki, then Wicky, then Misaki again. "You-you-you killed him! How could you?! I won't...ever forgive you! Ever! Both of you," Aki pulled out a knife, "prepare to die!" She then ran, quickly disappearing.

Joanne held her hand out, then pulled it back. She put it on her head, sighing. "Well, that certainly wasn't the right choice. Now, I guess I'm rooming with Maxwell."

Maxwell looked around. "Hey, where'd Doon go?"

====================================================================================

> The results of the poll were tied, so I decided to publicize the vote. Misaki voted yes, and Wicky also voted yes. Therefore, Ren has died, and Misaki and Wicky are both no longer injured.

> Ren will no longer be able to perform actions, and cannot directly affect actions in this round any longer. He is allowed to continue participating as a 'ghost'.

> No, I'm not disclosing Ren's role, and Ren himself may not disclose it.

> Aki has abandoned her roommate, Joanne. She has lost the ability Heal and gained the ability Murder.

> Joanne and Maxwell are now roommates.

> Doon has mysteriously disappeared...

"Aha. Aha. Ahahahaha!" The booming voice was back, and it appeared very amused. "Oh, this is incredible. I can't believe you guys. Anyways, I see that Akai Sera has recently appeared. I welcome you to this bloody mansion."

The voice paused. "Anyways, you all surely remember that deal I made with Misaki and Wicky? Here's the terrible thing: They both accepted. Ah, aren't they absolutely terrible? Heartless!! Brutal!! Murderers!! Ahahahahahahaha! Now then, the deal has been fixed. I will now take Ren's life." And then a flash of light blinded everyone, and a scream pierced the air.

I never thought that boy would see things the same way I did. I wonder if he had a more foul intention than I...

"Now that I've taken cared of that, I'll heal Misaki and Wicky's injuries as well." No flash followed. She could feel her foot feel better as she allowed the crutch to drop, clattering on the ground. "Once again, I can't believe you guys. Heartless, heartless." Then the voice went silent.

"W-w-w-what did you do?!" Aki ran, Ren's bloody body in her hands. She glared at Misaki, then Wicky, then Misaki again. "You-you-you killed him! How could you?! I won't...ever forgive you! Ever! Both of you," Aki pulled out a knife, "prepare to die!" She then ran, quickly disappearing.

She watched as the maid, now gone mad, run off the child's dead body. As she could hear the footsteps of the boy (apparently named Wicky) walk away, she leaned against the wall, arms crossed. A sigh escaped her lip as her her eyes lingered down the hall with a look that seemed sorta.... sad. How disappointing that everyone sees things so black and white, especially her...

She froze. Huh. Me, feeling something good for someone? Boy has it been a while... Quietly, she let out a small laugh before a serious look fell onto her face. I'll have to rid of them though. They'll just get in the way of everything...

Ari were heading to sleep when he hear something.

"Same s***, Different day..." Ari thought

"Now that I've taken cared of that, I'll heal Misaki and Wicky's injuries as well." No flash followed. "Once again, I can't believe you guys. Heartless, heartless." Then the voice went silent.

Ari heading to his room as he found two MP5K at Rose's bed and he check the clip- Filled but not cocked ready... Ari cocked the MP5K ready and found twenty box of ammunition, EoTech Holographic sight, and several empty clip at wardrobe who Ari accidentally open it. This is a mansion or an armory? Ari hears someone coming and he are hide the weapons under Rose's bed and he are taking his laptop, playing MW3

(@OTTD, .... Um.... =X You may want to get rid of "She could feel her foot feel better as she allowed the crutch to drop, clattering on the ground." from your post OTTD since 1) you never were on crutches in the first place 2) you're a guy and 3) it literally makes no sense =X)

As night approaches, Em continued to stay in her room, thinking. She fell asleep a couple of times, and when she wakes up, she continued thinking. What was she thinking about? Too complexed to explain. But basically, it means she has been doing nothing.

Suddenly, a booming voice filled the corridors again. "Aha. Aha. Ahahahaha!" The booming voice laughed, and it appeared very amused. "Oh, this is incredible. I can't believe you guys. Anyways, I see that Akai Sera has recently appeared. I welcome you to this bloody mansion." The voice paused.

Thanks for scaring the new girl... Mr PS. Em thought to herself.

"Anyways, you all surely remember that deal I made with Misaki and Wicky? Here's the terrible thing: They both accepted. Ah, aren't they absolutely terrible? Heartless!! Brutal!! Murderers!! Ahahahahahahaha! Now then, the deal has been fixed. I will now take Ren's life." And then a flash of light blinded everyone, and a scream pierced the air.

I see... Misaki... Wicky... Good job. That's everyone for themselves.

The skies started to drizzle and slight thunder was heard. The weather wasn't making this any better.

Heartless, heartless... I wonder who's the real heartless one who forced us to play this cruel game... thought Em. She took out a bottle, and stared at it for a while. In the end, without opening it, she stuffed it back into her pocket again. The sky turned dark as the rain continued. Without turning on the lamps, she continued lying there... in the midst of darkness.

-------

Voice appeared again. Boy dead on the floor. Wicky ran away from the scene. Misaki just stand there like "Nothing happened. I didn't do anything wrong."

Aleksander was shocked he took his pocket knife out of his pocket, opened it and tool good grip with his thump and index finger from the blade of it. He threw it towards that door where Wicky went out.

Aleksander shouted

"YOU TWO ARE NO BETTER THAT THE ORIGINAL MURDERER!! WHEN THE REAL KILLER HAS BEEN FOUND OUT, I'LL KILL YOU TWO!!!

He walked to Misaki and slapped her to face. "I have once slapped giel before. At that time I feel myself a monster but not now.", Aleksander shouted. He went after Wicky and took his knife.

Ari hears someone quarrel and he sighed "Aw, what's the hell is going on?!" He quickly took his Inox and heading to the source of the quarrel and found a dead boy on the floor. Ari quickly examine the corpse and he looked to Misaki, "Miss, what happen?"

[Woah Heksu, don't be so violent D:

skip skip skip~~]

It was the third night at the mansion, and Gracie gripped Kevin's hand tightly, for she knew the decision on his living or dying was about to be made. She was shocked into staying in her room all day after hearing the voice giving Misaki and Brian a choice to heal their injuries-- if they voted Kevin dead. He tried to comfort her, saying that Misaki and Brian were good people, and that they wouldn't vote him dead, but Gracie could not help understanding why they might. After all, one death may be able to save many. She shook her head at the thought.

"Aha. Aha. Ahahahaha!" The booming voice was back, and it appeared very amused. "Oh, this is incredible. I can't believe you guys. Anyways, I see that Akai Sera has recently appeared. I welcome you to this bloody mansion.

The voice paused. "Anyways, you all surely remember that deal I made with Misaki and Wicky? Here's the terrible thing: They both accepted. Ah, aren't they absolutely terrible? Heartless!! Brutal!! Murderers!! Ahahahahahahaha! Now then, the deal has been fixed. I will now take Ren's life." And then a flash of light blinded everyone, and a scream pierced the air next to her. Gracie stared at the bloody body of her brother, and could not help as tears rolled down her cheeks. Whoever the murderers are--I will find you and personally revenge my brother.

[Okay, that was kinda crappy, but so is school. Now deal with it :V]

As Misaki leaned against the wall, the pervert rushed in, taking his pocket knife out of his pocket. He threw it towards that door where Wicky went out.

He shouted, "YOU TWO ARE NO BETTER THAT THE ORIGINAL MURDERER!! WHEN THE REAL KILLER HAS BEEN FOUND OUT, I'LL KILL YOU TWO!!!

He walked to Misaki and slapped her to face. "I once slapped girl. At that time I feel myself a monster but not now," he shouted.

She stood in shock for a second, surprised anyone would actually slap her. .... I really want to knock some sense into that pervert....

He went after Wicky and took his knife. Seeing how this could turn out badly (more for her than anyone), she ran towards him as she swung her arm towards his neck, making solid contact. A second later, he fainted.

As she took the knife to make sure he wouldn't go crazy with it, she muttered, "Black and white aren't the only colors..."

(you got long hands :D I was at the anotherside of the room at the door and you knock me out)

Aleksander wasn't fainted for long time. He was really out, he didn't know where he was but quikly he focused again.

Misaki hitted me!!

He jumped up and looked at Misaki who got his knife. "Saa*a*an ä**ä! Give my knife back... Or give it to Em! That knife is dangerous in your hands bloody murderer!" Aleksander hit the wall with his fist.

"AND YOU BLOODY MURDERER UP THERE!! I'M NOT COMING TO SLEEP WITH YOU MURDERER!! I'LL BE AT THE LIBRARY!! IF ANYONE WILL COME THERE I...." He stopped and went to the library as all the other stayed at the living room.

(Oh gosh this is getting exciting~ like a dramatic scene in the movies) xD

----------

One dead, one fell, one ran, one knocked out for a moment. Tension grew even more tense when Misaki knocked out one of the guys.

Hate started to brew in the people's eyes. Killing intent filled the room and any small movement would have brought about a disaster. Of course... A boy had been murdered right infront of their eyes. Who would be fine after that?

Em flung open the door, immediately breaking the fierce tension which enveloped the room, grabbing everyone's attention.

Em's head was hung down and her face was hidden by her bangs. It was silent and everyone could hear her loud panting.

Water dripped down from her face. Whether it was tears or perspiration, nobody could tell.

"Hu...huh...hu... Everyone... Stop." Em continued panting. "We shouldn't blame on Misaki and Wicky..."

"Wh-what are you talking about! They're the ones who ki-" the little girl in tears was about to jump up in anger when Em's scary expression stopped her.

"Hehehe... You're wrong." Em chuckled as she lifted her head and revealed her face wet with tears. "The one who killed him... Is the master of the house! ~ The one who controls everything!"

Em struggled to pull a handful of chocolate from her pocket and stared at it grinning. "He will force us to kill... each. And. Everyone of us~~~ until NONE of us is left~ hahaha... Hahahaahaha~"

Em laughed as she slowly dropped all her candy on the ground. "If we wouldn't, then he'd leave the job to the existing murderer~~~ hehe~ isn't this fun? ...hahaha...Hahahahahahaaa...." With that, she fell down and fainted.

------

I'm going hysterical. Need sugar... :V

(Moho, as Misaki said I'm called Brian in the RP not Wicky. )

"Hey dude, I'm selfish like that" Brian said to Aki (do you mean Akai?). Brian pretended to act normal as he saw the knife. Well hey, there's a nice guy Brian thought. Why is he so protective for Ren? Ugh, I don't get anything.

Brian wasn't bothered by a Hesku. He rarely felt emotions. "YAY! A WHOLE ROOM TO MYSELF!

Brian then headed to his room and thought on his bed.

(short post...)

Aleksander was sitting on chair at the library. He looked very sad because he didn't got his knife. "That terible murderer took my only memento of my grandpa." Someone came into the library. Maybe one didn't see him because he was sitting out from the door.

Aleksander didn't care. Only thing he said was "If it's Misaki or Brian, get to hell. But if you are bringing my knife, thank you."

Jamie had been wandering around her room, checking out the furniture, when the voice sounded. She jumped a little at the first booming word, then stood frozen in place as it continued to explain the deadly choice the two inhabitants had made. "There's no way someone's actually gonna be killed, yeah?" Confused, concerned, and a little creeped out, she walked out into the hallway. "Did somethin' happen?" She blinked, adding, "What the-?" as several things happened at once in a chaotic mesh of action, reaction, and hatred. Calmly she walked down the hall, avoiding looking at Kevin's body, to look for Em or another of the people she'd met at the gates. "One of them's got to know what's going on, yeah? Anybody 'ere?" she asked as she reached the doors to the library. Tentatively she knocked, opening the door. When she didn't see anyone, she sighed and slumped in a seat by a shelf of old books. "This place is messed up..."

[KKLT: I shall ignore you xD]

The guy who fainted made a fit and walked away, and Gracie went after him. She asked Misaki for the knife, to which she raised an eyebrow at, but gave anyways. When Gracie arrived at the library, Aleksander said "If it's Misaki or Brian, get to hell. But if you are bringing my knife, thank you." Gracie flung the knife at the arm of the chair with startling accuracy, then left without saying anything else.

Apparently the pervert was more hard headed (or hard necked) than she thought. He jumped up and looked at Misaki angrily. "Saa*a*an ä**ä! Give my knife back... Or give it to Em! That knife is dangerous in your hands bloody murderer," he yelled as he hit the wall with his fist.

Close minded people are the worst. Can't see beyond what they believe.

"AND YOU BLOODY MURDERER UP THERE!! I'M NOT COMING TO SLEEP WITH YOU MURDERER!! I'LL BE AT THE LIBRARY!! IF ANYONE WILL COME THERE I-," he started before suddenly falling silent and walking away.

Suddenly, candy girl flung open the door, immediately breaking the fierce tension which enveloped the room, grabbing everyone's attention.

Her head was hung down, her face being hidden by her bangs. It was silent. Her loud pants were the only thing to be heard. Water slid down from her face, though whether it was tears or perspiration was something she didn't know.

"Hu...huh...hu... Everyone... Stop" she panted, "We shouldn't blame on Misaki and Wicky..."

Misaki gave a mildly surprised look. Guess there are people here who can see beyond the blood of a child...

"Wh-what are you talking about! They're the ones who ki-" the little girl in tears shouted. She looked like she was about to jump up in anger when the candy girl's sudden glare stopped her.

"Hehehe... You're wrong," she chuckled as she lifted her head and revealed her face wet with tears. "The one who killed him... Is the master of the house! ~ The one who controls everything!"

She tried to get something out of her pocket, which ended up being some chocolate, before grinning at it maniacally.

"He will force us to kill... each. And. Everyone of us~~~ until NONE of us is left~ hahaha... Hahahaahaha~"

Her laughter echoed as one by one, the candy slipped from her hand. She said, "If we wouldn't, then he'd leave the job to the existing murderer~~~ hehe~ isn't this fun? ...hahaha...Hahahahahahaaa...."

She then fainted. No one spoke, more so because the girl looked like she had gone insane than anything. Suddenly, the little girl asked, "Miss, may I have the knife?"

Misaki really didn't want to let it go, moreso because trusting a child who's sibling was just killed wasn't the best idea, but handed it over anyway. Geez.... I bet this'll bit me in the back sometime. But I've come to the point where I probably deserve it.

As she watched the young girl run away, knife in hand, she felt the compelling urge to follow her. She didn't know why, but she was one to trust her gut and left as well. Trailing her, she eventually was led to the library, where that pervert said he would be. Guess she's returning it.

She could hear him yell out, "If it's Misaki or Brian, go to hell. But if you are bringing my knife, thank you."

Asshole.

But what surprised her was that the young girl threw the knife, embedding it into the arm of the chair with skill she hadn't seen for a while. Talented. I like her. Perhaps we'll have to have a talk... I know that-

"Why are you following me?"

The girl, with her green eyes, stared at her as she awaited her answer. Misaki took a pause before saying, "Why? Problem?"

-----

(And we begin to talk Suki :o)

I was ignored yay. \o/

Lol~ anyway...

-----

Em fell to the ground, half-conscious.

Oh gosh. Lost control. Dam*. Em struggled to grab a piece of something on the floor, unwrapped it and stuffed it into her mouth. It was lucky the rest thought nothing of it.

Misaki and the girl ran out of the room. After Em regained control, she sat up weakly.

... Yareyare~ Em chuckled. 'Looks like I lost it and spoke too much~'

She glanced around and was relieved that she was the only one left. She wiped the tears off her face and got up. "They must think I'm crazy." em stuck her tongue out playfully. "Now. Let's look for the perv with the booming voice shall we??"

Immediately, she headed towards the stairs.

---

The girl replied bluntly, "Not at all. In fact, I would like to speak to you."

"I see," she replied, "And what about?"

The girl stopped. She stuffed her hand into her pocket before pulling out a notepad and a pen. As she flipped the cover open, the woman noticed it was rice paper. The girl scribbled something down before showing it to her.

About my brother and his death.... While I don't blame you... I want revenge. Against those who are the root of all this. Respond by writing. Easier.

Misaki looked at the girl. Revenge, huh? I see... She sat down, taking the pen and notepad from her and wrote, I'll help you. But how will you pay for price of my work?

She took her items back. I'll tell you what I know about this whole ordeal.

The woman took the items from the girl again. While that's nice, it won't be enough. How about this? Work for me and I'll help you.

How do you want me to work for you?

Do as I ask really. Spy, get information, all that. I'll also be teaching you about my trade.

The girl wrote without hesitation. Reasonable enough. I'll do it.

Misaki looked at her before writing Are you sure? Please keep in mind this will be an arrangement that will last a number of years.

I'm not tied to anything, and I suppose this will give me valuable work experience, so why not?

What about family? Friends? You'll have to give up everything.

I've already lost my brother, so what more do I have to lose?

"I see. Well, congratulation then," Misaki said, "And welcome. So, about that info?"

The girl nodded before writing it down and showing it to the older one. "This will do for now," she muttered before saying a bit louder, "I'll be looking forward to what you bring next time."

The girl gave a nod. Misaki continued, "By the way, what should I call you?"

"Gracie will be fine. And you?"

"Call me Miss."

Giving a quick bow of the head, she began to walk away, hearing the crinkling of the rice paper as it was being destroyed in the best way possible (AKA, eating it). I guess I now have an apprentice. Perfect.

-------

Em hopped up the stairs onto the next floor - the bedroom storey, and started to wander around.

It wasn't very obvious, but the infrastructure was built with a high degree of sophistication. The mansion was split into a few parts, and to get to a place, one will have to take the correct stairs. One's room may be on the third level, but if they take the wrong stairs, they will just get to the wrong section of the mansion. If one is a first timer, they're bound to get lost at the higher levels.

However, if one is used to it, they will realise the design is pretty amazing. However, Em still felt that something is not right.

Em found the height of the mansion a little mismatched. From the outside, the mansion seem like it was tall enough to reach 4 stories high, but there were only three storeys. The ceilings aren't particularly high and the stairs stop at the third level highest, which is the level of their bed rooms.

She tried looking for secret compartments at the third storey, but to no avail. There wasn't any. Unless the doors are hidden in the guest rooms, or one of the housekeeper's rooms. But Em didn't think it would be that simple.

There's also the basement. No matter how you look, the basement looks pretty normal, but there's this thing about its depth, and space. It doesn't seem as wide as it should be.

Even so, when Em tried to measure the length of the basement, it seemed perfectly normal.

Em counted 63 steps when she walked one length of the mansion at the first story, and she tried it again in the basement. 64 the first time, 62 the second time. There wasn't much difference.

Em knew she has great instincts, and it is telling her that there could be another level somewhere, probably the place where this mysterious person with the voice could have hidden himself and made his announcements. But no matter how much she thought, she could not find the bit of information which mismatched.

In the end, she couldn't find anything, so she has to resort to trial and error. If thinking it through is not helpful, then maybe its better to move around.

After a whole lot of searching, she still ended up not finding anything and headed back to her room. She wonders if Misaki would return to her room after all that commotion.

As she waited for Misaki, Em opened a pack of jellybeans on her bed. One by one she threw it up into the air and let it fall on her bed, and only catching the ones that will fall into her mouth. (Sorry... I'm a litter bug =X)

Out of ten jellybeans she threw, she only caught one in her mouth. One fell onto the floor, and one hit her forehead. The rest were scattered. The last one rolled and landed beside another jellybean.

Em sat up and grabbed the two jellybeans.

"Ahhahh~ the blue one dropped on the floor..." Em shrugged as she stretched her head out to see the one that dropped. She then held up the two jellybeans that she grabbed. "Luckily I have one more~ Hee~" and she popped the blue jellybean that she grabbed into her mouth.

The other jellybean was purple. She liked the purple one a lot, so she decided to throw it back into the packet and left the rest of the jellybeans on her bed.

*Creak* (The sound of the door opening.)

Ah. Misaki is back.

---------------------------------

=X A play on jellybeans.