Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

Rose was lead to her room, she observed her roommate, He looks older, and a show-off. Just great. Just hope he is not one of those pain-in-the-necks, because I have no time for fooling around. Her roommate went straight to his bed. No comment, hm? So far so good. Rose put her gun in her purse, making sure her roommate don't notice it, then she slide her purse under her bed. then, she went to sleep.

At the next day, a woman knocked on the door, waking up Rose. "Please follow me to the hall, we need answers for Mrs. Scarlet death. Be there in at least 20 minutes." Said a woman, behind the door.

"Oh, Crap." Rose noticed that her roommate was 'missing'.. "Maybe he just went before me.." She said.. "Or he didn't.. " She thought, She stood in front of the mirror, applied some make up and went to the hall. Many people were there, "What, Now?!" Rose shouted, silencing everyone by her loud voice. Everyone stared, and she waited for response.

Joanne looked quizzically at Rosie. Then she turned away. She walked over to Aki, and nudged her. "You know...don't you think she's rather suspicious?"

Aki nodded, then walked away.

============================================================

Joanne is now more likely to use her night action on Rosie. Aki is less likely to use her night action on Rosie.

(Whine whine complain whine, man. :<

All up. In addition, I also have links for every name that lead directly to a PM message with them. Don't know if that could be helpful or not, though.)

[You're the best <33]

Silence. Awkward silence.

This is more or less expected. Nearly everyone were strangers just the day before and the next thing they know, they need to sieve out the murderer from within themselves. Nobody would open up, at least not so soon, especially if they know that the murderer may just be amongst these people. Continuing to push them would be useless and might make the situation even more tense. But there was still the need for discussion.

"Ex-excuse me." Em raised her hand nervously as everyone turned to her. "Um... Ho-how did she die?" Em's eyes looked away nervously.

"Hmmm...? I thought it was already explained yesterday?" someone answered. She forgot his name. The man continued. "Oh yes. I remembered. You weren't there. You're the girl who fainted huh?"

"Uh... yea..." Em replied embarassingly. 'Urgh. They're giving the "This is troublesome." kind of look.' Em thought to herself.

Em observed their facial expressions and knew they did not really want to explain this all over again to her, not because they do not want to remember the terrible experience, but because they find it a waste of time. Well... it doesn't really matter to her... She's already got the answer anyway. One look and you know Ms Scarlet was being hit by something-unless it was made to look that way, and it was most probably the main cause of death. The answer that these people could have come up with would probably be the same since it wouldn't have been possible for them to have come up with any other conclusions if they were only crowding around the body and examining it externally. The big question is, do they know what hit her and if they have any idea what could be the murder weapon. Em's line of sight unintentionally shifted slightly to Misaki before shifting back.

Em continued, phrasing her question in another way. "A-any idea what could be the weapon used? I-if we can establish the murder weapon, a-and if we can find it... th-then it would be a big clue to how the murderer did it!" her glance casually shifted to Misaki. It was a way to 'unintentionally' direct the attention to her.

It wasn't Em's intention to help the group, as she doesn't really like to work in groups. However it wouldn't be a bad idea to know what these other people think or know. Misaki might have discovered something. Em would have been naive to believe that Misaki might provide any input but it wouldn't hurt trying. Also, Em had not spoke of what was 'missing' on the body yet but someone else might have discovered. This was also a chance to analyse what kind of person Misaki, and the other people are.

'Come on. Let's see if this works.' Em thought.

Joanne looked quizzically at Rosie. Then she turned away. She walked over to Aki, and nudged her. "You know...don't you think she's rather suspicious?"

Aki nodded, then walked away.

============================================================

Joanne is now more likely to use her night action on Rosie. Aki is less likely to use her night action on Rosie.

[As for the RP, I'm waiting for someone to post.]

(Have I missed something. You said that she was hit to head. This is from Mohos first post: The party took a bloody turn when, during dinner, the lights suddenly went out, and a scream pierced the air. When the lights came back on, Ms. Scarlet was found hanging from the ceiling, dead. Once she was lowered, a note was found on her person. Written on it, in blood was: "Happy Birthday".

Aleksander watched others when they were talking. He didn't care too much about just talking.

But when the girl who fainted said: "A-any idea what could be the weapon used? I-if we can establish the murder weapon, a-and if we can find it... th-then it would be a big clue to how the murderer did it!", Aleksander got up. "Kröhöm" hesaid when he cleared his voice and draw attention to himself. "She was hanged on the clock drawcord which is red and from her own bedroom." He turned away and walked outside. He went to cow house and looked at the wall. There was big bell. He took it and carried it inside. He silently walked at the door of the living room, where he thought all yhe others were. He took the clapper of the bell and hit it hard against it. Great sound game from the old bell and from behind the door came screams. Someone was running towards the door. He opened it and got nice hit from fist.

"A-any idea what could be the weapon used? I-if we can establish the murder weapon, a-and if we can find it... th-then it would be a big clue to how the murderer did it!"

"Kröhöm" a man said as he stood up and cleared his voice to draw attention to himself. "She was hanged on the clock drawcord which is red and from her own bedroom."

Misaki gave him an annoyed stare. He really didn't go over the body well, did he? Even though that head wound was rather obvious. She was likely killed by being whacked over the head with that statue and then hung post-mortem. He shouldn't speak if he doesn't have the facts right, geez.

He then turned away and walked out of the room. The hell? Suddenly, the loud clanging of a bell was heard. Someone scream in surprise as another promptly ran over to the door and threw it open before punching the person ringing the bell in the face. Misaki stared at the scene as the person who got punched (turning out to be Finnish boy) grasped his nose, obviously in pain. Like I care.

As others went to go help him, she spoke up. Not because she wanted to help, but because having idiots who can't even see a bloody head wound running this case would just get in her way. "She was more likely hung after she died than before," she said.

As everyone looked at her, she continued, "There was a head wound on Ms. Scarlet, given to her via a small statue. In my opinion, she was likely killed by the head wound and then was hung post-mortem for whatever reason the murderer had."

Someone asked, "How do you know that she was bludgeoned with a statue?"

She pulled out her phone, revealing the picture she had taken in Maxwell's office. "Because," she retorted, "unlike the rest of you, I decided to look beyond the body."

-------

(Sorry if I sound mean Heksu D: Though I did add that detail about implied a head wound. =X And ta da :P)

DAY 1 ENDS, IT IS NOW NIGHT 2.

"It seems you all have been getting some good ideas," the deep voice boomed. "Unfortunately, you are still far from the truth. Anyways, onto the matter of your punishment..." and suddenly the house began to shake, but it settled quickly.

Suddenly, Wicky and Misaki-chan collapsed in pain. The deep voice laughed. "Look at you, helpless. This is your final warning: find Ms. Scarlet's killers and bring them to justice, or IT. WILL. BE. YOUR. DOOM." The voice quieted, leaving an ominous taste in the air.

================================================================================

Punishments:

Bad Accident - 4 votes

Forced Participation - 2 votes

Madhouse - 2 votes

Bad Accident was voted on, and Misaki and Wicky were injured.

"Because, unlike the rest of you, I decided to look beyond the body."

After Misaki has said that, a large voice appeared out of no where. "It seems you all have been getting some good ideas," the deep voice boomed. "Unfortunately, you are still far from the truth. Anyways, onto the matter of your punishment..." and suddenly the house began to shake, but it settled quickly.

She felt a stabbing pain in her ankle before kneeling down, clutching it as it throbbed.. The deep voice laughed. "Look at you, helpless. This is your final warning: find Ms. Scarlet's killers and bring them to justice, or IT. WILL. BE. YOUR. DOOM." The voice quieted, leaving an ominous taste in the air.

Misaki cursed the voice out, not really caring about the others around. People rushed over to try and help her and the other person who had been injured as well, but she pushed them away as she staggered over to the nearby sofa. She kept on swearing as she took her boot off to not trap the injury. She glared darkly. Damn voice, giving me a freaking sprained ankle. I swear I will stick bullet holes into him the minute I find out who he is.

Aki came over, stuttering, "U-um... D-do you w-want m-me t-to w-wrap that f-for y-you?"

She looked at the maid. While she hated to depend on others (debts were such a pain to repay), Misaki was rather bad at wrapping a sprained ankle well. So, she responded reluctantly, "... If you want to, fine."

The girl quickly got to work, having it done within minutes. Misaki looked at it, almost admiring it for how well done it was done before saying, "Thank you."

Probably going to be the first and last praise I'm giving on this trip.

-----

(Dang it, I'm injured D: Aki, heal meeee)

Not bad... That woman actually found out something. What was her name again? Oh yes. Misaki. My room mate. And the other guy seem to be over thinking too much.

While Ms Scarlet's pale lips and blue-ish skin does make it seem likely she has been suffocated, it was probably because she was anaemic or due to cold weather... or it was an after effect of the hit-she didn't die right away, but seconds later and she's experiencing the symptoms of excessive blood loss. One way or the other, she died due to the head injury. If she had died by the hanging, she would have had symptoms of bruising on her neck, unless it was an instantaneous death by hangman's fracture, which shouldn't be the case, looking at the knot that was tied.

Anyway... She was pretty surprised that that Misaki woman had actually found something so quickly after the incident occurred. Furthermore, there were still blood prints on the weapon. This sounds too convenient.

Everyone were pretty amazed by the efficiency of the woman who claimed to have found the murder weapon. But most of them still retained some doubts. The only way to verify this, is to find the actual weapon instead of the picture.

But before she could suggest anything, a voice echoed through the hall.

"It seems you all have been getting some good ideas," the deep voice boomed. "Unfortunately, you are still far from the truth. Anyways, onto the matter of your punishment..." and suddenly the house began to shake, but it settled quickly.

Suddenly, two people collapsed in pain. The deep voice laughed. "Look at you, helpless. This is your final warning: find Ms. Scarlet's killers and bring them to justice, or IT. WILL. BE. YOUR. DOOM." The voice quieted, leaving an ominous taste in the air.

What the heck is going on!? A freaking earthquake!? Is that even possible!?

Ignoring these weird ideas, it was still pretty obvious they weren't in a good situation. Many others went over to help the injured and the rest were busy recovering from the shock.

'Yare yare.. You pervertic fella behind the scenes... Looks like you're not going to make this easy huh?' Em smiled faintly. This should be exciting...

---

Oops lots of spelling and paragraphing errors. Anyways... *edited*

(Misaki I was behind that door, one INSIDE that room came to the door and punched ME after I had ranged that bell without you else seeing me. Anyway)

After the punch Aleksander went to the kitchen to get ice, because he got huge nosebleed after the hit. Suddenly the house started to shake and he tied his hand around wood-burning stove safety bar. He heard few screams from the living room and went back there to notice that his room mate and that 'I know everything about anything' Asian girl had got damage. He gave his ice bag to his mate and went back to kitchen to got new one. After he went to his room

Edited by Heksu

... I just woke up, went to the hall... Discussion asked a few questions and it's NIGHT!? XD

Let's do a transition...

-------

[Timeskip]

Dinner wasn't really very enjoyable that night. The host died the previous night, killed by someone in the building. Then they were not able to leave because of a snowstorm and now they are stuck together with the murderer. Knowing there's a murderer amongst themselves, they have to be wary of each and everyone. To top it off, they were told they will be punished because they weren't able tofind the murderer and the house mysteriously shook. The tension in the air is now pretty intense and speaking was minimal. Truthfully, this is a bad situation. It's like they have walked into a horror movie.

The dinner table was still filled with good food. But they were barely touched. It was pretty strange the cooks were still in the mood to cook after all of this happened. Em helped herself with some dessert. She took a little of each, some fruits and pudding and some cakes and puffs - all the sweet stuff.

After dinner while walking back to her room, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mi-Misaki?"

-----------

There we finally met (and comunicated). :V

(@Heksu, whoops. =X I'll fix that.)

-----

Misaki chewed at her dinner with more forced than necessary, rather annoyed over the fact that she was injured and had found nothing new out. She eventually left her food where it was, using the crutch Aki (who decided to be nice to her for whatever reason) had provided for her. The rhythmic clacking of the crutch rang out through the room since no body was talking. Not surprising, seeing how nobody knew much about the murderer. As she walked down the hallway to do some more investigating, she kept muttering to herself all the facts she knew (another habit she had picked up over the years).

Suddenly, someone bumped into her. Misaki looked at who it was to see it was the fainting girl. What was her name again? The girl stuttered, "Mi-Misaki?"

She responded, her tone crisp, "Yes?"

The girl quickly popped something into her mouth, savoring the taste before saying, "Sorry about bumping into you..."

"It's fine."

She really didn't want to deal with people more than necessary.

"Can I ask you something?"

Damn it.

"Go ahead."

----------

(Hope you have something to ask Kid-chan =X)

:V don't worry~ I always have questions to ask.

----

"It's fine." the woman answered to Em's apology.

Hmmm...?

Em noticed the woman twitched a little.

Ooya~ It looks like she's the kind who doesn't like to deal with people... Let's see...

"Can I ask you something?" Em asked and observed the woman's reaction.

Her breathing grew a little stronger. "Go ahead."

Bingo. And she's a little nervous as well. Could it be she's afraid of what I'm going to ask? Hmm...

Em smiled and continued. "What... do you think about this entire incident?" Em paused and waited for her answer.

One technique to find out what the other party knows without asking too many questions - an open ended question. Not that it always works, but its effective and efficient.

Come on... I'm interested.

Some general updates:

Aki hid her face. She couldn't help it. Why did she help that stranger? Was it some strange impulse to protect others?

A feeling of embarrassment came over herself, as she recalled her role in the event six months ago. She put her face down, and admitted to herself, "I don't think I'll be able to bear seeing anyone who did no wrong to be killed. Could that be..."

(bolded because this is important)

===================================================================================

Joanne kept her head low, concealed, and looked around warily. She snuck into the room, careful not to make a noise. She took out a pair of gloves, and gingerly took out the statue. She inspected the blood marks, and winced. "Misaki...you've gotten too nosey in private business." She quickly concealed the statue, and walked out the room, facade concealing her nervousness.

She thought back to six months ago, and felt her mind immediately attempt to suppress the memories. She frowned, and kept walking. "That Misaki...may merit an investigation."

(Joanne is more likely to use her night action on Misaki (the previous increase on Rosie still stands))

===================================================================================

Maxwell leaned backwards in his chair, and exhaled in relief. With that recent injury, he believed, a major problem was eliminated. "Looks like she'll be no problem...unless that damn Aki heals her back up."

"More importantly," and he frowned at this point. "If Joanne...that statue, brings up the event that happened six months ago...that could be bad."

(Maxwell will no longer target Misaki for her night action)

====================================================================================

[[NOTE: Poll up. It won't affect the storyline in any way...*maybe*]]

[[AND ALSO: THE STATUE IS NOT THE MURDER WEAPON]]

[Why everybody blonde? ;___________; What about that strand of brown hair I found? Shall blame it on Joanne ._______.

Oh and Ren, why you no post? QAQ]

As everyone introduced themselves, Gracie looked around the room, searching for the dark brown similar to the hair strand she found last night. It was not hard, as half the room was blonde, and Joanne stood out with her height anyways. Gracie whispered her discovery to Kevin, who looked at Joanne and gave a small nod.

All the guests claimed that they didn't know Ms.Scarlet before, though a few diverted their eyes when they said it, as if they couldn't believe in their own lies--particularly a woman named Em, though it was most likely because she was jittery. A woman named Misaki gave some clues to the cause of Ms.Scarlet's death and explained about the bloodstained statue she found in a drawer. After everyone made their introductions, Gracie and Kevin decided to excuse themselves to take a look around the house.

Gracie showed Kevin around the house, having memorized the location of every door and what they led to. The only rooms that they have yet to explore were the attic (of which the opening was too high to reach...) and the basement, or at least what was most likely the basement, as the mysterious door was painted shut.

Before long, the night once again blanketed the giant mansion. The full moon reflected off the unblemished snow, and the scene would have been the perfect muse were it not the reason everyone's life was in jeopardy. Dinner was eating in mostly silence, broken only when the clock chimed at 9 and when Misaki walked out the dining room (with her crutches, though it was unknown how she obtained the injury). Gracie finally bored of poking at her food and stared out the window...

[sorry, I suck at writing conclusions ._______________. somebody help me?? What does Gracie see?]

"What... do you think about this entire incident?"

A pause ensued before Misaki clarified, "What do I think?"

The girl gave a nod. As she started walking again and, as a result, forced the girl to follow, she said, "Well, I honestly feel sorry for Ms. Scarlet. After all, she was murdered. I also feel that not everyone should be handling a crime scene if they can't see an obvious head wound. What else.... Oh yes, that damn voice. I swear I will cause them ten times the amount of pain, especially since they laughed. The jerk...." She glared darkly off to the side before continuing, "I also want to cause the killer, or killers, a boatload of pain since it's their fault I got this damn sprained ankle."

Misaki didn't like pain. At all. She was rather sensitive to it, and has always been. They kept walking, no sound filling the air except their voices. She was quite lucky the rug on the floor was so thick the clacking couldn't be heard.

"Oh, and also," she added as she thought of something, "I wonder if there's more to the people living here than there seems. After all, we've hardly seen any of them except for Aki."

"Who?"

"The maid."

The girl gave a nod as she continued, "It feels suspicious to me. You'd think we'd see more of them, but they're hiding like rats."

The girl agreed, "You're right, I haven't seen much of them either. But perhaps they prefer to be mourning alone"

"Maybe...."

She wasn't sure why she was talking so much to this girl. Perhaps it was nice to share your deductions with someone else. She never really have done it before, so she this was a first for her. Well, Mother did always say to try and be sociable if you want something in return... After all, you never know if this girl might find a lovely piece of evidence. All of the sudden, Misaki stopped, causing the girl to bump into her. She started, "Hey why-" before promptly getting a hand over her mouth.

They watched, hidden behind a corner as a woman said to herself, "That Misaki...may merit an investigation." as she walked down the hall.

As soon as she was gone for a considerable amount of time, Misaki removed her hand off of the girl's mouth and pondered, "I wonder what that was about..."

As she walked down the hall, she noticed a slightly ajar door, the one leading to Maxwell's study. "Weird...."

She entered, looking around to see what the woman did. "W-wait," the girl said as she tried to stop her from entering, "Do you really think this is a good idea?"

"Please, I did it once and I'll do it again."

She stayed silent, not interfering with what Misaki was doing as she approached the desk where the statue was earlier. I wonder if the statue is still there... As she opened the drawer, she stared at the now-empty drawer. "Damn it," she muttered to herself, "I should have hidden the information longer... Now the stupid thing is gone."

-----

(Add on as you wish :P)

Aleksander was frustrated. He did not believe Misakis explanation about hit-to-head. He went to the kitchen (hey I'm always in kitchen) and opened one of big freezers. Another was now full of food and it this, there was Ms. Scarlets body. Aleksander closed the door because he wanted to stay alone. He started to investigate the head. There really was a head wound but it was not the cause of death.

"This is not made by statue, no. I was wrong too, she has not choked or broke her neck." Rope was there too and he take a look at it: There was boll in the know which was close to the ceiling. He fitted it to the head wound but it was not the murder weapon.

Suddenly he heard noise from the other side of the door. He slide himself under the board which Ms. Scarlet was on.

Someone came in.

@Ai-chan: Amber's my real name, but for the sake of safety, I introduced as Em instead. So I don't think you'd know my real name yet. :P

@Heksu: The body was in the KITCHEN!? O.o (I would have spat my food out if I knew that)

-----------

"Hey...err.. Misaki." Em struggled to remember her name. The woman glared at her. Em could somehow feel her killing intent.

She continued to ask anyway, "Urhh... Could this... be the location of the statue?"

"Dang it. I was too careless." she cursed under her breath. Em understood.

"Hmm... Could you show me the picture again?" Em asked.

"Hngg..." Misaki hesitated before bringing the photo out.

Em looked closer at the photo. Something caught her attention. She realised that she has to investigate on that, but for now she should keep that part silent.

"Hmmm... My intuition is telling me that this is not the murder weapon." Em continued.

"... What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to explain but... The wound on Ms Scarlett's head should be ... much smaller..." Em realised that she had given out an important clue. She intended to keep it silent for fear of others' interference - probably like the case of the statue. But it doesn't matter... An indepth investigation of the corpse would have revealed this much information anyway.

"Much smaller?"

"... Yes. But I have yet to deduce the weapon since I didn't actually see the actual size of the wound. We might have to touch it to know..." Em realised she has made a dangerous suggestion. She popped another chocolate into her mouth.

"Then shall we find out?"

"Hmmm...? Eh?" Em was surprised with such a straightforward response. "Tha-that's not a good idea is it?"

There was a slight grin on her face as she shrugged to Em's question. Not giving a response, she turned and left the room, with Em, who understood her intentions, following behind.

---------------------------------------

*shrugs* :P

(sorry, been busy. And I haven't had an idea on what to post :/

BTW, isn't it nighttime? Shouldn't we be in our rooms? Also, since I'm hurt, I can move and [not sure if I'm menna say what, so I won't], or can I only do that thing? Slightly confused. )

Brian suddenly collapsed in pain. "What the f*** is happening?!" Brian whimpered. But no one heard him. He was in too much pain to do anything but stay in agony. Until he realized it was the middle of the night. I must of been out for a couple of hours Brian thought. The fact that it's still hurting. It's crazy. I reckon everyone's mad at me. I've not investigated this murder once. I thought it was menna be a partyyyyyyyy man. Brian stood up. He was next to the dining table, lying. "Thanks for the help, guys!" He said sarcastically. He got up, too find his ankle in pain. He hopped to the kitchen and grabbed a packet of crisps,ignoring Hesku. He then went to his room for bed.

Kevin and Gracie weren't twins. They didn't even look that much alike save for their similar colored eyes and skin complexion but it was almost scary how they knew what the other was thinking with just the slightest of nods or subtle raising of their eyebrows. As far as the young boy was concerned, he didn't think of it as something negative. He was pretty confident that his sister felt the same. Kevin wasn't surprised that his sister already secured something that might be of importance from the crime scene. She was brilliant that way, whether her discoveries were purely coincidental or not. It also came as no shock to him that the hair strand's source came from the woman that stuck like a sore thumb among a flock of blonde haired individuals. Of course the evidence, if you could even call it that, held little weight... at least in Kevin's opinion it did. First off it could be something planted just to frame Joanne. After all hair strands weren't used solely just for witchcraft anymore, there was the amazing process called DNA profiling. But he decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. He would need more relevant information to reach a conclusion regarding it.

The siblings spent most of their daytime exploring the entire complex manor. Gracie's nearly eidetic memory never fails to impress. Kevin would have called the entire guided tour pointless, if not for the fact that another mystery was brought up. The door that was shut was not only interesting, it might also carry some answers. Making a mental note of investigating it more when he's alone, Kevin fixed his tie and soon afterwards it was dinnertime. Time sure flew fast, especially when they knew that they could drop dead at any given minute. Silence eerily hanged over the dinner table which Kevin found to be amusing and perplexing at the same time. Judging from what he'd seen from his other companions so far, he was a bit taken aback that no one was running their mouths be it the guy who seemed too affected by the celebrant's untimely death or the lady who seemed to 'know it all'. Her knowing the condition of the body almost immediately was all too convenient for her in Ren's eyes. Whatever the case, he knew he had more pressing matters to think about. He glanced at his sister and frowned. Gracie wasn't eating yet again. Before he could say anything, her sister had a look of pure surprise on her face while her gaze was directed at the window. He got out of his seat and went over the the massive window but was unable to spot anything. Kevin got back to his seat and whispered to Gracie: "What do you suppose we do now? Keep a close eye on Joanne?" He wasn't even sure if they could even do anything they would plan on. They were kids after all and based on the looks being thrown at them, bedtime was coming soon.

[[sorry I don't have any ideas as to what she must have seen... -___-]]

Em and Misaki crept silently into the kitchen... not as silent as you would have expected due to the creaking of the floor due to Misaki's crutch, but it blended in well with the structure of the house and the occasional noises produced by the expansion and contraction of the floors, ceilings or pipes.

Em didn't expect the body to be kept in the kitchen... or perhaps she did (if you consider the fact that the kitchen is the only place that could contain huge freezers), but her brain is rejecting that idea as it wasn't really a comfortable idea.

Even though they were allowed to enter the kitchen, and there was no rule in place to stop them from looking at the body, they didn't wish for anyone to know that they had been investigating, especially the few suspicious housekeepers.

Em scanned the surroundings carefully before creeping in slowly. Actually, the kitchen was already empty and the dishes have all been done. All the guests should have already returned to their rooms by this time, so there was really not much reason for them to be sneaking in, but still... Em thought it would be exciting this way.

The kitchen really was quite small, so it didn't take long for them to find themselves in front of the two giant freezers which may contain the body.

... Yes. TWO.

Em stared unbelievably at the two doors on the left and right side of her.

The hell!? Why are there TWO freezers!? Em thought. What the **** do they store!?

No matter, they have to choose one to search anyway. As Em gleefully picked up a chopstick from a container nearby and attempted a traditional way of selection, Misaki, with no hesitation, opened the one on the right and went in.

"He-hey wait!" Em gasped in surprise. With no other choice no, she abandoned her chopsticks method and followed Misaki in.

---------------------------

Misaki... Now what? :V

Aleksander was lying silently under the board which was carrying the body. He listened two woman talking.

Suddenly he felt he got to sneeze. He noticed that his nosebleed started to again and he just put his fingers in his nose. One of the investigator said something that he already knew: head wound has been made by round item, not really big item.

They left and Aleksander got up. He covered the body with the clothe, those two did cover it.

Aleksander went to upstairs because it was already late evening. He just collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

:o looks like I'm posting too much?

Misaki~~~~ I need some of your input too~~~~ >__<

(well since we're together)

-----

"Brrrrrrrr cold..." Em muttered to herself as she stuffed some dark chocolates into her mouth. "Want some-...?"

She tried to offer some to misaki but she wasn't paying any attention to her. 'Ah well...' Em kept the chocolates.

After doing some fiddling, both decided to leave the place silently without discussing much. Straight after, they returned to their rooms.

After stepping into the room and making sure the door was closed, they searched around the room for any spying devices.

"Looks like its safe." Em remarked as she unwrapped a piece of lollipop.

"You realized too?" Misaki went through the last of her belongings as she spoke, taking out a set of bandages while she's at it.

"That someone was spying? Yea... That was pretty obvious." Em shrugged while she popped the round thing into her mouth. "So, what did you find out?"

Misaki's expression seem to have changed with that question. Em expected that, but she wanted to find out if Misaki knew more than her.

The pause was rather long, as though she's thinking of how to answer the question. But in the end she still answered.

"You're right." misaki's eyes wandered. "It was a tiny wound."

And that's not all... Right? Misaki? When misaki felt the wound, somehow, her expression changed. Curious, Em went and felt it too. But that was after Misaki turned her back to leave, so she didn't notice. Im not really an expert, but it was not really just a small wound. I could feel a hole. Could this be...? Em decided to continue asking.

"From the looks of it, you know something more?" Em prompted. Misaki twitched. "Well...? Misaki?"