Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

[Rose: HOLD YOUR UNICORNS!

KKLT: I shall interpret that as a bullet wound]

When Gracie looked out the window, she did not expect to see two shadowy figures who seemed like they were in an argument. One was clearly a man, but the other, she couldn't tell. However, what was more unexpected was when the gender unknown person pulled out a handgun and pressed it against the man's stomach, as s/he leaned close and seemed to whisper something in his ear. Then they parted, but not before Gracie caught a glimpse of dirty blonde hair from the armed figure. Kevin arrived at the window right after they were out of sight, and the still-falling snow covered up their tracks perfectly. He got back to his seat and whispered to Gracie: "What do you suppose we do now? Keep a close eye on Joanne?" Snapping out of her trance, she led Kevin to a corner and told him everything she saw.

[The blondie is meant to be either Rose or Wicky, since you two have long blond hair~]

(lol, is me or Rosie menna like who it was, me or her? If so,I haven't done anything with the plot really so I will... XD)

[idk, you two figure it out between yourselves :P]

(Sorry I've been dead for a few days D: School decided to eat me and not give me enough time to write >_<)

-------

Misaki tried to ignore the chill of the freezer as she inspected the body once more. It was actually quite possible that she had missed something, though she didn't want to admit it. I knew I should have kept that statue to myself. Che, stupid annoying twats... Because of them, I revealed information I didn't check out before. Her fingers dragged lightly across the surface of the dead as she tried to find something, anything that could give them new information.

Gently, she felt the head wound to notice it was smaller than she originally thought. The blood masked how big it was... Her fingers circled around it as she noticed the wound was a hole, a small one at that. She narrowed her eyes. Gunshot wound. Well, at least she died quickly. Now I wonder....

After looking over the body once more, her and the girl left to go back to their room (because apparently they were sharing one). The first thing they did was check for spying devices, since you never know what might be done. While they finished up their search, the crinkling of a wrapper accompanied the voice of the girl as she said, "Looks like its safe."

"You realized too," Misaki noted as she went through the last of her belongings, taking out a set of bandages while doing so. I'll probably need to change them soon, so I might as well bring new ones for Aki to use.

"That someone was spying? Yea... That was pretty obvious." Em said as she heard the sound of something being put into her mouth. "So, what did you find out?"

A pause ensued. She didn't feel like talking, not really. This was why she liked working alone. You didn't have to say stuff aloud and you could keep things to yourself. But eventually (and rather forcibly), she admitted with a scowl, "... You're right. It was a tiny wound."

She didn't like being wrong. Not one bit. Her pride was too big to want to have to admit she was wrong, but she knew that she had to some times. Didn't mean she did it without being unhappy. "From the looks of it, you know something more?" Em continued.

Misaki twitched. Is she so desperate for information that she needs to bait me so obviously? She was stressed and annoyed and she really didn't want to deal with people who can't figure thing out for themselves on top of that.

"Well...? Misaki?"

She snapped. She retorted, her tone harsh and her stare cold, "If you want information, get it on your own you lazy cow."

Taking her crutch, Misaki left the room, closing the door in a mighty slam. As she did, she grumbled to herself, "Ugh, I need to go somewhere quiet.... That noisy woman was too much."

-----

(Sorry for being so mean >__<)

"Well? Misaki?" Em paused for an answer.

Misaki's expression changed drastically. It looks like Em finally pissed her off.

"If you want information, get it on your own you lazy cow." Misaki retorted before storming noisily out of her room.

La-lazy Cow? hehheh~ Em chuckled to herself. Yareyare~ That was mean, Misaki~

Em threw the stick she had in her mouth into the bin below and opened a new packet of marshmallows.

"Looks like she's unwilling to share with me the details of the wounds huh?" Em shrugged as she popped a marshmallow into her mouth.

But with this, Misaki knows that the wound is a bullet wound... This means progression of the case would speed up drastically... Em grabbed another bunch of marshmallows. Perverted guy with the perverted voice... Enjoy. Humph.

"Ah ah~ I wonder if Misaki will come back to this room now that she's angry with me ...?" Em spun around the room gleefully with her packet of marshmallows. "Hmmm... I wonder if she had realized the true meaning behind these incidents..." Em sat down on Misaki's bed with a frown.

I have a hunch... That this is no ordinary murder incident. Em laid down on the bed, covering her eyes with her hand, remembering what she saw in the study room and the picture. This could actually be...

... a murder game. A game between the murderers... And the rest. The truth seekers.

------------------------------

@ai: probably :V

Posting something before night ends~

(Sorry for inactive for a while!)

(Misaki: Who's the corpse in the freezer?)

Ari then walks to kitchen to see a copse there. He are trying to ignore the chill of the freezer and inspect the corpse. "Bullet wound on the head, the projectile was 9mm..." he thought. Ari wants to resume the search but because he are tired, he are going to sleep. Ari sits on the bed, then fell asleep....

NIGHT 2 ENDS, IT IS NOW DAY 2

Joanne crossed her arms, and leaned against the wall. A frown was on her face. She looked over at Aki. "Hey, I found that Ren doing suspicious actions. Do you think we should do anything about that?"

Aki shrugged, then turned back around.

Then the voice came booming through the hall. "Hello again, foolish people...and murderers. I'm sickened by your lethargy. However, I'm feeling generous instead, so I will offer Misaki and Wicky a deal." The voice paused, then it continued. "I will heal both of you of your injuries if you wish, but in exchange, you will condemn Ren-kun to death. If either of you agree, I will commence the process. However, should both of you turn down my generous offer...I will make sure that no one may lock their doors the following night. The choice is yours." Then the voice stopped.

Joanne looked up. "Huh, that kinda works out. Misaki...you better make the right choice." She gritted her teeth.

========================================================================

Joanne investigated Ren-kun during Night 2, and got the result "Was found doing suspicious actions."

Misaki and Wicky must PM me by the next phase regarding their decision. Should either of them agree, both of them will be healed of their injuries, and Ren-kun will die. If both of them disagree, no one may Lock Door the following night. In addition, should either of them not answer, I will assume they agree.

For my purposes, the exact voting breakdown will be kept private.

Rosie will be kicked in 24 hours if she does not become active.

(Not enough blood. I want blood \o/)

[Wait Wicky stop, the blonde is Rose.

and why Moho, why you gotta be so mean? D: He's my damn brother]

Gracie decided to investigate Rose first. She followed Rose to her room and when she left, Gracie snuck in and flipped through some of her belongings, memorizing the state they were in so she could put them back the exact same way. She was almost unsurprised to find a handgun, just like the one she saw the blonde in the snow holding, as well as a blue shirt with bloodstains showing clearly near the bottom. "Oh," she muttered to herself, and placed everything into their original positions. She wondered what Kevin was doing as she exited into the hall...

[Guys Rose is a murderer, we should not be killing Ren D: ]

(Of course you want blood Moho :VVV But why am I the only one who has to make the right choice? D: Also, I like how no one's using Doon :P)

-----

As the sun streamed into the library gently, Misaki awoke from her chair. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around, trying to remember what she was doing here. Oh yeah, that fainting girl pissed me off, so I came here to read and to think. Must have dozed off....

As she stretched her limbs to loosen up (sleeping in a chair isn't very comfortable), she noted the presence of a jug full of coffee. "I wonder if Aki knew I was here," she said as she picked it up to take a sip. As she drank the liquid, a voice rang out of nowhere. It's him! That ass who injured me!

"Hello again, foolish people...and murderers. I'm sickened by your lethargy. However, I'm feeling generous instead, so I will offer Misaki and Wicky a deal." The voice paused. A deal? It continued, "I will heal both of you of your injuries if you wish, but in exchange, you will condemn Ren-kun to death. If either of you agree, I will commence the process. However, should both of you turn down my generous offer...I will make sure that no one may lock their doors the following night. The choice is yours."

Silence fell as Misaki muttered to herself, "Huh... I see... So I either kill a kid and get healed, or force everyone to not be able to lock doors..."

------

(Ta da~)

and why Moho, why you gotta be so mean? D: He's my damn brother

You'll see.

Of course you want blood Moho :VVV But why am I the only one who has to make the right choice? D:

Of course. And I chose you simply because you were conveniently injured, that's all. Or is it?

OH BY THE WAY SPOILERZ: Should no one use Catch the next night as well, I'll make you choose between killing off Ren and AiSuigetsu.

Or maybe one of them or both Misaki and Wicky. Kekeke. Won't that be fun. I'm having fun over here torturing you guys.

(Get my point: Start using that Catch action, people!)

Em was still sleeping soundly in her bed when a loud booming voice echoed through the entire room. "Hello again, foolish people...and murderers. I'm sickened by your lethargy..."

"Urgh... Shuddup..." Em covereed her ears with her pillow. "What's with the noise..."

The voice continued anyways... "However, I'm feeling generous instead, so I will offer Misaki and Wicky a deal." The voice paused.

'Blah Blah Blah...' Not interestesd.

"...I will heal both of you of your injuries if you wish, but in exchange, you will condemn Ren-kun to death. If either of you agree, I will commence the process."

'Ooia...?' It piqued a little interest in Em.

"However, should both of you turn down my generous offer...I will make sure that no one may lock their doors the following night. The choice is yours."

'Humph. I knew this guy is not only pervertic. He is sadistic as well.' Em thought. 'Oh Right. I shall call him Mr. PS from now on then~ Or perhaps Mr. SP...?'

'Yareyare~' Em sat up in her bed. 'Looks like the game is going to get interesssssssting~ heh.' A faint smile appeared on her face as she did her morning stretch.

"Hee~ Maybe I should just wake up now and get dow-whooaaaaaaaaa!"

*BANG* ... Another day with a wonderful start~

Aleksander woke up early(again). He didn't like sleeping with his room mate because he snored. He took his knife out of his pocket and cleaned his fingernails.

Aleksander was thinking how to prove that wound in Ms. Scarlets head wasn't bulled wound. It couldn't be, if it is where was the muzzle blast. And the sound of fire.

He was drinking coffee, when he heard the voice again.

"Hello again, foolish people...and murderers. I'm sickened by your lethargy. However, I'm feeling generous instead, so I will offer Misaki and Wicky a deal. I will heal both of you of your injuries if you wish, but in exchange, you will condemn Ren-kun to death. If either of you agree, I will commence the process. However, should both of you turn down my generous offer...I will make sure that no one may lock their doors the following night. The choice is yours."

Uuh! He almost spit his coffee out of his mouth. "Die! Young boy will die just for those two idiots wounds!"

He ran to the library to find something useful. There he found Misaki drinking coffee. "What the ..... Why you are here?" he asked.