Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

Aleksander looked around if anyone else has been healed.

He saw two of them and someone asked from him: "YOU VOTED! AFTER YOUR SPEAK AGAINST THAT THING!!".

Aleksander answered to the speak "I knew that Misaki would die with out 4 votes and I knew that only few would vote. And I knew who they were going to vote."

Ari hollered as suddenly he are teleported to the foyer, "Oh, s***! Another trick!" he are looking to a young man with a black suit and a pile of weapons. Ari looks to himself as his wounds were healed. "Oh, man... I hate this f***ing mansion..."

Jamie glared at the person who'd yelled at Aleksander. "Look 'ere, you voted too. It doesn't matter, because one of us was planning on using voice of compassion the entire time anyway. Leave 'im alone, yeah?" She rubbed her shoulder. "With that outcome, I'm startin' ta think I should've voted as well..." She gave a half shrug and turned to Ari. "Can ya at least try ta watch yer language?"

Em was dumbfounded. She stood and listened to the man talking. She wanted to go up to him and grab him and give him a punch or something. But it seems she was stuck in her position. Everyone else just stood there too. After he finished talking, he vanished.

wth!? Em couldn't believe what had just happened. This isn't reality is it?

She took out a packet of candy floss and tore it open.

Two guys started talking... (or you could also call it cursing) the new girl joined in as well. If anything, Em wanted to release her built up frustration too. She stopped and spun around to inspect her surroundings. She realised shes at the other side of the mansion, the section furthest away from the stairs that lead to the basement. That is unbelievable far from where she originally was.

'D*** you PErv guy with the patch... How on earth did you like... teleport us!?'

Em turned towards the direction of the main hall...

' if...If you can teleport us here... '

And without saying anything... She started to speed down the corridors.

' Then... Then... '

Em's frustration piled up.

'AT LEAST TELEPORT US BACK!!!!'

'... ...'

'... Although that's not really the point here...'

Em continued dashing down the corridors.

--------------

(I have no idea what to write now. Too weird xD)

Everyone was suddenly shouting, which was just giving Brian a headache. He was tired of this. He walked to the library and started reading Shouhen Sunday.

NIGHT 4 HAS ENDED, IT HAS NOW DAY 4

"Oh my," the mysterious man said, picking up the dead OTTD Player from the ground. "This wasn't done by the murderers...much too sloppy of a job. Like wild rage, it seems."

"It seems that most of the people have taken the offer. Ah, well, it's not my concern. But I feel really, really bad for the people who chose not to get a new ability, so I'll heal them, I guess." He snapped his fingers.

"Also, it looks like blood's going to be spilled on their own hands today. Heksu's been caught and accused as a murderer; I wonder how they'll decide his fate?"

The man suddenly turned around, aware of another presence. Misaki stared back at him. The man shrugged, then smiled. "Hello, Misaki. I was wondering if you would do this for me." He pulled out a small, wooden box out of his pocket, and threw it at Misaki. "Keep this for safeholding, will you? If you open it, you'll certainly die. But hey, one of the murderer's names may be in there, so maybe." He put his hand to his forehand in a military salute, then disappeared.

=========================================================================================================

> Heksu has been caught. Poll is up. All DCW IRL participants, including ghosts, may vote. Yes, I may vote too, and my vote does count twice.

> OTTD Player has been mysteriously killed.

> Misaki has been given a mysterious box. If she opens it, she will die. However, if she does open it, the contents of the box will be publicly announced, and Misaki will die in exchange for this knowledge.

"Oh my."

The mysterious man was back. Damnit. And I was enjoying not having him around as well...

He spoke as he picked up a dead person (the one who swore a lot) from the ground. "This wasn't done by the murderers...much too sloppy of a job. Like wild rage, it seems."

Wild rage, huh? Perhaps he was a murderer...

"It seems that most of the people have taken the offer. Ah, well, it's not my concern. But I feel really, really bad for the people who chose not to get a new ability, so I'll heal them, I guess." He snapped his fingers. A few people suddenly felt better. I still wonder how the hell he can do this.

"Also, it looks like blood's going to be spilled on their own hands today. Heksu's been caught and accused as a murderer; I wonder how they'll decide his fate?"

I wonder as well.... He did come off as rather suspicious.

The man suddenly turned around. Misaki stared back at him. The man shrugged, then smiled. "Hello, Misaki. I was wondering if you would do this for me." He pulled out a small, wooden box out of his pocket, and threw it at Misaki. She looked at it. What's this? A box? What good does that do?

"Keep this for safeholding, will you? If you open it, you'll certainly die. But hey, one of the murderer's names may be in there, so maybe." He put his hand to his forehand in a military salute, then disappeared.

She stared at where he stood before staring at the box. .... I swear he has it out for me.

Her fingers rubbed against the wood as she turned it in her hands. But information on a murderer... That would be useful... But for the price of my life? We don't even know if it's useful information. For all I know, it could be a trap to kill me.

She let out a sigh as she slipped the box into her pocket. "Well," she muttered, "I'll leave it be for now. Think about it later..."

Jamie blinked. "Why does this keep happening...?" She glanced down at herself and froze. "Ah- what the- I'm healed? This place is confusing." Then she noticed Ari... "What happened to him?! Is he-?" She looked around for any clue, then remembered what the man had said. "Wild rage..." She shook her head, a hand over her mouth, muttering, "Why Ari? All he's done is yell and curse a lot... sure, he was annoying, but to kill him?"

Aleksander looked at dead Ari.

"What the hell is going on here? Miksi Ari?" He said in confusion.

"And what did that voice said? It said that I'm the murderer."

Aleksander went to cowshed. "Aikooko ne lynkata miut? En mie oo tehny mitään! Tää on Misakin juoni!", he sobbed

first time in real panic. Tear came down to his cheek.

Someone came to the cowshed but Alkesander just laid on his back at the top of the haystack.

(Note, should the vote be tied, I make the final decision, and guess how I'll decide?

Also, Heksu: technically you should be constrained, and also you shouldn't be in the same location as Misaki and the man.)

Brian stared at the guy who just died. I don't no anyone here, still. He thought. Brian just walked away to the library, again. Same trademark.

Jamie bit her lip and walked to where Aleksander was being held on suspicion. "Um, hey. I jus' wanted to talk, yeah?" She cleared her throat, adding, "You didn't kill Ari, did ya? Are you a murderer who killed Aunt Scarlet? They're havin' a vote to decide what happens..." She frowned, staring at the floor. "I wanna be informed so I c'n make sure I made the right choice, yeah? I don' think ya did it, but if ya did, please be honest an' tell me." Jamie glanced at Aleksander, hoping he'd answer and not find her questions rude and intrusive.

Aleksander rose a bit from the hey but kept in same place.

Jamie's question wasn't so rude as he thought it could had been, if someone else had asked it.

"I didn't kill your aunt. We are the only here who really knew here before.", Aleksander said to her.

Then Aleksander jumped down and went back to house.

'Bah...'

Something horrible happened. But Em was not too shocked. What could surprise her now? After seeing two deaths, the impact wasn't as great now.

One died. One accused. One given a choice. that's the current situation.

Em shrugged it off. One day it'll be her turn probably. But luckily she's good at playing it down, so it wouldn't be her turn so soon. Directing other peoples attention to others and not herself was a good choice. 

However, the problem she should be thinking now is different. 

'Should I vote that Alexander is the murderer or not?' should be this. Em started analyzing. 

It wasn't a matter of whether Alex is really the murderer or not that Em is considering. It really didn't matter to her at all. Rather, she's considering which vote will be better for her and the current situation on hand.

Considering the current situation, where there are no clues or hints as to who the murderer is, the more civilians die, the larger the percentage of murderers in the group and it would be a dangerous situation... If that is the case, the lesser people they can target and the higher the chances of one particular civilian being attacked. "If I don't want to be attacked, I wouldn't want this to happen." This is the first scenario.

However, Em knows that if Alex was pronounced as the murderer, and even if he is not, the real murderer will take it slow and lay low for a while. This would be a good protection for the civilians for awhile and for the rest to search for the true murderer. 

Em considered a few other possibilities and she came up with her decision. But before her final decision, she'd have to meet up with that Alex guy first.

One of Em's talents... Finding loopholes in areas where she wants to go and finding ways in without being noticed by others. She walked up to the guy.

"Hey. "

Em talked to the guy while separated by a screen. 

"Are you the murderer... Is what I'm going to ask but... Theres no way you're gonna say so if you are. So.."

Em popped a lollipop into her mouth. "I'm gonna vote no because I trust you. "

The guy seemed shocked. Em continued, "I'm just asking you a question, answer truthfully... Who do you think is the real murderer?"

(just wondering why is Parkur allowed to vote. And I'm AleksandER not AleksandRA)

Aleksander just looked at Em.

"She... trust me?"

"I don't know what to say. You are the second one at here who trust me. And trust me when I say that I'm not the murderer." Aleksander said to Em.