Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

[Wait Wicky stop, the blonde is Rose.

(Then why did you say that we should decide it nout between ourselves? :V )

(lol, Hesku lol xD)

Brian was pretty fed up. "Why is this f***ing thing always pick me!?" He walked to the kitchen, made a coffee then went to read Detective Conan in the library ignoring Hesku and Misaki. When he finished he said to Misaki "Trust that f-f" No, no swearing thought Brian "Trust that voice to pick on us again, eh?" Brian said smiling.

Misaki looked at the entrance of the library, where the idiot who got punched was standing. He asked, "What the ..... Why you are here?"

She gave him a cold look. He sounded rather rude in her opinion, so she retorted, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this library was for your use only."

He stood there, not really responding when another person, the one who got hurt like her, came in and picked up a book. Geez... There goes my peace and quiet... Ugh, just go away already. The person seemed only to flip through the book, since he finished rather quickly. When he put the book back in place, he said, "Trust that f-f" before pausing. He then restated with a smile, "Trust that voice to pick on us again, eh?"

She gave him a look before going back to focusing on her coffee. He's not even worth the response. What a twit. As she drank the warm brew, she thought over what she knew now that she was more awake.

We know Ms. Scarlet was shot. From the lack of a burn, she wasn't shot point-blank. We didn't hear her get shot, which means that she was killed was a very silent gun, a gun with a silencer, or she might have been killed before we got here. I didn't get a chance to check for time of death, so that last possibility is possible. Also....

Her thoughts turned over the voice's offer.

Would it be wiser to kill the child and have less possible deaths or to let him live while more might die?

------

(Ta da)

Misaki looked at Aleksander and said "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this library was for your use only."

Aleksander just bent his head to a little bow and said "Aah it's my pleasure to have you at here. You know that Ms. Scarlet was stabbed to death. It's not bullet wound as you think. Oh and has anyone seen Ari.

(Wait, since when was there a stab wound? O_o And what you wrote conflicts with mine, so maybe add a bit about what Wicky said to me before adding in that part about the stab wound and whatnot.)

Stabbed? Interesting idea. But ... :V

@misaki: I think maybe heksu meant that the wound is made by stabbing with a long thin sharp object instead of a gun.

--------

Em had left the kitchen after her breakfast. Her morning was filled with lots of accidents and now she has bandages on her arms and legs.

Instincts tell her that everyone had gone to the library after their breakfast. (Actually, Em noticed that all of them exited and turned left - which is the direction of the library. Nothing psychic.)

So she decided to head there too. The minute she reached there she caught some interesting conversation.

"...You know Ms Scarlett was being stabbed to death. It's not bullet wound as you think..."

'Alele?' thought Em. She went in immediately, pulled a surprised face and exclaimed. "What!? Stabbed to death!? Bullet wound!? I thought Misaki said the lady was clobbered with a statue!?"

'Suspicious guy. We have never mentioned anything about a bullet wound. And theres no way misaki would have told him when she refused to tell me. This guy... Who the h-'

Em inched closer to him. "You... You're the murderer aren't you?" A surprised look appeared on his face. Everyone's attention turned to him.

"We-well..." Em continued. "How else would you know about a bullet wound? Or stabbed wound?" the guy fell silent.

Em popped a candy into her mouth as she awaited a response.

-----------------

Clue! And suspicious point made by Heksu! Misaki had never mentioned any bullet wound! Lol (she might have thought about it though.)

Acting innocent~ :V

ROSIE HAS BEEN KICKED FROM THIS ROUND DUE TO INACTIVITY.

I will pull in an appropriate substitute for Rosie from my current list of substitutes. The sub's name will be announced tomorrow, 6 PM Mountain Time.

Ren-kun will be kicked from this round by the next phase change if he does not become active.

I am also considering kicking OTTD Player. Remember, I determine whether you are being active at least once every 5 days, and especially what it means to be 'active'.

Note: If you believe someone should be kicked from the topic for inactivity, do PM me. And if I made a mistake, please PM me as well.

Note 2: I'm not always completely strict regarding the 5-day rule, especially with people that have been extremely active for most of the round. Please understand this before you PM me about inactivity.

(P.S: I really hate kicking people, I really do, so I make sure to at least triple confirm with myself. So, apologies to Rosie and any others that may be kicked this way, though I hope there will be no others.)

(Moho: It won't happen!)

Ari awoke from his cold sleep, usually updating his status, he also looked at his roomate, which she is nowhere to seen. Ari quickly drew his Inox and looked outside from windows, snow still blanket the house. Where the hell she is go?! he thought. He running to the libary, found Misaki and Alexander and Ari ask them, "Hey, where's Rose?"

While Misaki sank into her thoughts, the person who was punched in the face randomly stated, "Aah it's my pleasure to have you at here. You know that Ms. Scarlet was stabbed to death. It's not bullet wound as you think. Oh and has anyone seen Ari?"

Suddenly, candy girl burst into the room and exclaimed. "What!? Stabbed to death!? Bullet wound!? I thought Misaki said the lady was clobbered with a statue!?"

She kept quiet, not wanting to have to say she was wrong in front of the idiot. The girl inched closer to him. "You... You're the murderer aren't you?" A surprised look appeared on his face. Everyone's attention turned to him.

"We-well..." she continued. "How else would you know about a bullet wound? Or stabbed wound?"

He fell silent.

Popping a candy into her mouth, she waited for a response.Once again, someone (this time the stuck up one) burst into the room and asked, ""Hey, where's Rose?"

Misaki inwardly groaned at yet another person's stupidity she had to face. What is with people entering here today?! Geez... However, she responded, "I do not know nor do I care."

Someone else replied, "I haven't seen her as well."

"Same."

"Where did she go," someone else muttered.

Interesting. Someone disappeared. I wonder where she went....

------

(Ta daaaa)

"Hello again, foolish people...and murderers. I'm sickened by your lethargy. However, I'm feeling generous instead, so I will offer Misaki and Wicky a deal." The voice paused, then it continued. "I will heal both of you of your injuries if you wish, but in exchange, you will condemn Ren-kun to death. If either of you agree, I will commence the process. However, should both of you turn down my generous offer...I will make sure that no one may lock their doors the following night. The choice is yours." The chilling words caused a combination of shock and irritation on Kevin's face. It was a good thing his sister wasn't there with him and witness the fear her brother tried so hard to keep. Alongside that inevitable fear was a wave of pure annoyance. Whoever's behind the ominous voice that kept unexpectedly taunting them would pay.

Kevin paced around the room, deep in thought. He could talk to the two injured people who had his fate in their hands but what good would that even do? Kid or not, they had no obligation to spare him and given a choice they certainly would get themselves healed, at least Kevin would if he was in their place. In a setting worthy of a slasher/mystery flick's, it was every person for themselves and Kevin certainly wouldn't harbor any ill feelings towards the two if they did choose to free themselves of the chains their injuries gave them. As the words condemn and death resonated on his mind, the young boy's large green eyes were still wide open as he pounded his fist on the sole desk in their room.

"Absurd. This is totally absurd. I guess the incognito coward realized that he needed to do something to keep his audience. Even reaching the point that he had to put a kid's neck on the chopping block means that he must be pretty desperate to get a rise out of his guests." Kevin thought and plopped himself down on his bed. After sighing and fully getting settled with the idea that he might die, he sat upright waiting for his sister to return. The investigation would have to wait until after their little talk. At least now they had a some sort of a clue.

[[stupid headache -___- Sorry if there are any errors]]

Em has arrived to the library and she said "You... You're the murderer aren't you? We-well.... How else would you know about a bullet wound? Or stabbed wound?"

Aleksander looked at Em as anyone would look someone idiot(sorry:P).

Aleksander answered sarcastic: "Aah, that is good question. You know that human got ears and can hear well, if someone shouts. Or if he tries to listen up behind the door.... Of you two room." He pointed to Misaki and Em. "You were talking about tiny wound in her head. And just before you entered I tested how would Misaki react to my point.

Aleksander sat down and took his knife out of his pocket. Then he took bloody handkerchief and showed bloody bulled.

"I took this out of Ms Scarlets head. It has not been shot. Someone planed it there with long item. I'm not the murderer, but now we should talk about that voice. And about what it said. I don't like dead kids. He hasn't done any wrong."

(Guys, seriously? :V Are you saying that Ms. Scarlet was killed then hung as a decoy? Lol, Misaki trying pick on mah character? :P Oh by the way, don't silencer fly off the with the bullet and fall off separately when they're shut? Because wouldn't that mean we'd have found it near the body?)

Brian looked at Misaki drinking his coffee like a king. "Glad to see the social side of yourself mate" Brian said sarcastically. So Ms. Scarlet died from a bullet wound apparently? Well how is that possible. The killer must have used a silencer... But then we would have find that near the body or the surrounding area. Or he could have used a very quiet gun... But one of us would have almost definitely heard the air pressure. "It just doesn't all fit together!" Brian shouted, arousing eyebrows from the people in the library.

(Guys, seriously? :V Are you saying that Ms. Scarlet was killed then hung as a decoy? Lol, Misaki trying pick on mah character? :P Oh by the way, don't silencer fly off the with the bullet and fall off separately when they're shut? Because wouldn't that mean we'd have found it near the body?)

Brian looked at Misaki drinking his coffee like a king. "Glad to see the social side of yourself mate" Brian said sarcastically. So Ms. Scarlet died from a bullet wound apparently? Well how is that possible. The killer must have used a silencer... But then we would have find that near the body or the surrounding area. Or he could have used a very quiet gun... But one of us would have almost definitely heard the air pressure. "It just doesn't all fit together!" Brian shouted, arousing eyebrows from the people in the library.

I remember something... :V

--------------------

Em was awaiting an answer when he stared back at her with a face she didn't like.

Aleksander answered sarcastic: "Aah, that is good question. You know that human got ears and can hear well, if someone shouts. Or if he tries to listen up behind the door.... Of you two room."

...and blah blah blah...

"You were spying on our room?" Em smiled sweetly, trying to hide her irritation at the idiot.

How thick skinned can a guy be!? Does this idiot even realize he just confessed to spying on two lady's room!? And without even a single shred of shame!?

Em popped a lollipop into her mouth and replied the poor mistaken guy. "I don't know what you are talking about~ I'm sure you've spied on the wrong room or your ears are giving you hallucinations~ either that or you're just trying to cover up your mistake."

Em was sure Misaki didn't let anything out. She was tight-lipped and did most of her thinking alone. That is... Unless her habit acted up... [/i]

Em was not that bad at noticing little habits at times (since she has one herself).

She turned to smile to misaki all-glittery-and-shiny, but was returned with a glare full of killing intent.

"Keehhhh!" Em jumped to the reaction and hid behind Some guy who just came into the room.

"As you can see... She's not someone we can start a conversation with... How on earth will she tell me anything? Not to say... A discussion!?"

Em shivered a bit. "Out of the question." the killing intent seemed to have gotten stronger. Anyway, she had to becareful of this suspicious guy. It's not good to have people like him loiter around. Furthermore... Em was absolutely sure that during her conversation with Misaki, nobody said anything about a bullet wound. A tiny wound is all they mentioned... And Misaki said it so softly only an ant could hear. Why is this guy framing us? Not good. Sonething's wrong.

Some guy started some conversation beside her. Em totally blocked his voice out with her thoughts until he shouted, "...doesn't fit!!!"

okay... What now? Em turned and saw the guy who helped her.

Whatever it is, the other guy pulled out something... Something long. Seems like he pulled that out from the head.

Wonderful. Something I didn't expect. Is this a trap? Or a cover up? Or a frame? Oh wait... Pretty good huh... You... Em thought of someone in her head. She realized what was going on.

"Wha-what the...?" Em stuttered as she pretended to go along with the boy.

The idiot smirked as though he had won the battle. You fell for the trap already idiot. Em wanted to laugh but it wasn't a good idea, so she held back.

Em thought back at the scene before the lights went back on, when the lights turned on, and when chaos flooded the room.

Humph. Well done my murderer friend. Even I didn't expected that. The game's gonna get interesting... A little grin surfaced on Em's face.

------

Quarrel guys~ quarrel more. :V

Edits: I missed out something. Added.

@Wicky: Doesn't have to be killed on the spot. Moho never mentioned that Ms Scarlet was killed on the spot. There was only the black out and there you see her body afterwards. So we can think of it as killed first, then hung. But...~ There could also be the possibility that this could just be~~~ a neatly set trap. :V

( Hmm none talked to her at the dinner?)

"I took it out of her head after you two had visited at there." Aleksander said and pointed again at Em and Misaki. Em tried to say something but Aleksander continued: "And as you may noticed at the dinner, she was moving at the start of our feast."Aleksander left his handkerchief on the desk of the library and left before anyone said anything.

He went out air was chilly. He went to cow house and laid on his back to haystack. He heard the door of the cow house opening. He saw Em walking to him. "I thought that you would come here. I think you would like to find Rose. She is at the in the attic.... DEAD! I found her at the night when I was on walk."

Aleksander closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

New poll up, and this is important: It involves whether I publicize the voting breakdown of Wicky and Misaki.

Of course, this wouldn't be fair to Misaki and Wicky, so I'll give Wicky and Misaki a double vote. This essentially means Wicky and Misaki's votes count twice.

MY VOTE ALSO COUNTS TWICE, AND I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLETELY NULLIFY THE VOTE AND MAKE MY VERDICT, IF NECESSARY.

Also: 1 HOUR UNTIL SUB'S NAME IS ANNOUNCED

Punched-in-the-face man answered, his tone dripping in sarcasm, "Aah, that is good question. You know that human got ears and can hear well if someone shouts. Or if he tries to listen up behind the door.... Of your room." He pointed to Misaki and candy girl. "You were talking about tiny wound in her head. And just before you entered I tested to see how Misaki would react to my point."

She stared at him, her temper about to boil over. This guy....! I swear, the minute I get better I'm going to beat that guy up. You don't spy on a girl's room the pervert!

"You were spying on our room?" the other girl smiled sweetly, most likely trying to hide her irritation at the twat.

As she popped a lollipop into her mouth, she replied, "I don't know what you are talking about~ I'm sure you've spied on the wrong room or your ears are giving you hallucinations~ either that or you're just trying to cover up your mistake."

She's right, the candy girl. I haven't said a thing.

As the girl turned to look at her, giving her a smile so sugary sweet and such it was obviously fake. She wasn't in the mood to reply, so she merely glared back as she formulated different ways to make the pervert regret even trying to listen in on their room.

"Keehhhh," the girl shouted jumped behind some guy, probably afraid of her look.

After taking a minute to regain her composure, she said, "As you can see... She's not someone we can start a conversation with... How on earth will she tell me anything? Not to say... A discussion!?"

She shivered a bit. "Out of the question."

"But we don't see Rose!"

"It just doesn't all fit together!"

Two people randomly shouted out, both beckoning raised eyebrows from a few, though not from her. She would have nothing of those idiots. The pervert ignored them as he sat down and took a knife out of his pocket. He then took a bloody handkerchief out of his pocket and showed a bloody bullet wrapped in it. He explained, "I took this out of Ms. Scarlet's head. It has not been shot... Someone planted it there with some sort of long item. I'm not the murderer, but now we should talk about that voice and about what it said. I don't like having dead kids. He hasn't done anything wrong."

"Wha-what the...?" the girl stuttered, looking surprised. But Misaki saw through it. You may trick a idiot, but you can't trick me. Are you going along with it to see how it plays out?

The pervert smirked, as if he thought he was being acknowledged for being "right". The dumbass hasn't even considered that possibility I bet...

A grin appeared on candy girl's face as she seemed to realize something. Perhaps something from the scene? I wonder...

The pervert, probably humoring everyone is more of an explanation, spoke more, "I took it out of her head after you two had visited her in the freezer."

He pointed at her and candy girl. The other one opened her mouth and tried to say something but he cut her off, "And as you may noticed at the dinner, she was there, alive and well."

He left his handkerchief on the desk of the library, leaving before anyone said anything. Candy girl followed, leaving Misaki and the two twits. Not wanting to have to absorb their stupidity more than needed, she got up, taking her cup with her and left, the clacking of her crutch echoing with each step.

Ugh.... Idiots make things so much harder and annoying...

--------

(Long post of the day. Ta da~)

(Short post...)

Ari aiming his Inox at Alexander, "Well, Alexander... Can you say where is Rose was killed? One of the girls said you are spying on the girl's room. Is that true?" Ari turned to the girl and he ask her, "So, someone were kill Scarlet with shot her or stab her then hang her when we are eating diner?"

It is now 6 PM Mountain Time. I'll announce the substitute's name. She is Akai Sera.

First post has been updated with PM link and name, but I expect Akai Sera to post a profile within 24 hours. Akai Sera will take over Rosie's role, effective immediately.

As for plot-wise, I will let you guys decide how to incorporate her.