Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

Jamie sat staring at the bookshelf for a while, trying to tune out the chaos of what was happening. That much hatred and venom were never good, but in a place like this, where the game could mean death for any number of people, it was enough to terrify... Silently she stood, headed out of the library and back up to her room. She sat on the bed slowly, muttering, "I guess this is all that's left now, Aunt Scarlet..." She blinked back tears as she pictured Miss Scarlet, alive and well one moment and forever lost the next. "Did she die like that boy today?" she wondered aloud, her eyes wandering to the crimson-wrapped box she'd carried three days. She would leave it in Miss Scarlet's casket at her funeral. "A final gift of thanks, and a fitting farewell..."

• Upvote 1

(Ren-kun: So, how you resume your role?)

Ari is walking to the bookshelf, and he wondered, "Scarlet family were falling apart. Ms. Scaret were dead either stabbed or shot in the head, a boy were dead after some suck*** were tellin' about something and I hope I won't see chopper raining on me!" He then found Jamie and ask her, "Well, did you know about Ms. Scarlet? "

(HEY! What are you all doing at the library D: I'm here lonely)

Ari and Jamie were at the library but the left it soon.

Aleksander felt sleepy and soon he was sleeping deep sleep.

He suddenly snapped awake. He had seen dream. It somehow cleared his mind. He remembered now something.

We walked to the door and put lights on and locked the door. He looked at the one of the bookcases and walked to it. There it was as he remembered. Cloth. Between two bookcases.

"That is a secret door?" He pushed it, but it didn't move. He tried to pull but it didn't help either.

Then he started to took all the books down to the floor. He had took only top level books off. There was little button in the top row. He put books back and pressed it. There was little "Click"and he was able to pull it open.

(Ah yes. I didn't realize that part. <_< can we assume it was before you went in then? :V)

[Er...as in you've been there in the past? Cuz I mentioned the basement door pretty early... and I never went in there btw]

[Er...as in you've been there in the past? Cuz I mentioned the basement door pretty early... and I never went in there btw]

Hmm... It's okay... I'll do some explanation of this apparent mismatch in the later parts of the story :P

For now, lets assume that I entered either before or after? Whichever you prefer. :V okay?

Ari looked at the corpse and he told her, "Listen, Scarlet family were falling apart. Ms. Scaret were dead either stabbed or shot in the head, a boy were dead after some suck*** were tellin' about something, I found several illegal weapons on the Rose's bed and I hope I won't see ****'d falling on this mansion!"

Aleksander checked the door. It was locked. Good, now I can go to that... that.

He walked to it and took his lamp. There were ladders. So I'm now at the 3rd level. And there is no way that all space up there is ..... He closed the bookcase door and started to climb up. At the top of the ladders he found bed.

Who has used this. There is no dust. He didn't want to go further, so he climbed down. He opened and closed the bookcase door. Then he dragged heavy chair in front of it and started to sleep in it.

(Just a question. How long is night. Day is 2 real life days but is night 1 or 2?)

(Just a question. How long is night. Day is 2 real life days but is night 1 or 2?)

Really left it up to you guys, but I imagined that each Day is one IRL day, and one Night is one IRL night. And real time wise: Both Day and Night are worth 3+ real-life days.

NIGHT 3 ENDS, IT IS NOW DAY 3

"Enough!" The voice was once again back. "Didn't I warn you of your lethargy? You don't listen, do you? Ahhh! I've had it!" A bright light enveloped the mansion, and everyone crumpled in pain.

Everything was silent, except for the painful moans. "Aha...did I get a bit carried away? I apologize. However, I am honestly very sick of your lethargy. So, once again, here's a deal: everyone here can choose to input one name, and get themselves healed. Now, you ask, what's the catch?" The voice paused. "Here's the catch: the two names that were submitted the most will be killed. Of course, you can choose to not send in a name, but what's the fun in that? You stay injured."

"Oh, and one more thing. Should I get less than 4 names, I will immediately kill all civilians. Trust me, you don't want that, do you?" The voice paused again, as if in thought. "Hmm, how about this as well? You know, I kinda like Akai Sera and Heksu, so you can't send in their names. What a shame, but you know."

The voice paused. "Hey, I just thought of this: what if you guys choose not to send in names? Funny, huh? Well, then I kill Misaki. How's that?

===============================================================================================

> Everyone is now injured. You can get healed by simply sending in one name. At the end of the day, the two players with the most input will be killed. You may choose to not send in a name, and yes, I wil count this as a 'name' for the purposes of 'kill all civilians', but YOU MUST PM ME FOR ME TO COUNT IT THIS WAY. You cannot send in the names Akai Sera or Heksu.

> No, you may not send in your own name.

> If I get less than 4 PMs, the civilians automatically lose. No exceptions.

> If I get no 'actual names', but there are sufficient PMs for me to be unable to end the game, Misaki dies.

Misaki walked into her room, a slight creak announcing her entrance. I better get some stuff... As she walked towards her bed, candy girl said, "Hey."

She didn't respond. Didn't feel like it. Suddenly, a voice began to shout.

"Enough!" The voice was once again back. Damnit. "Didn't I warn you of your lethargy? You don't listen, do you? Ahhh! I've had it!" A bright light enveloped the room before cries of pain could be heard all over the household. Misaki felt a searing pain in her arm as she clutched it, grinding her teeth as a rather sad way of easing the pain. The bastard!

Silence fell except for the whines of pains from candy girl. "Aha...did I get a bit carried away? I apologize. However, I am honestly very sick of your lethargy. So, once again, here's a deal: everyone here can choose to input one name, and get themselves healed. Now, you ask, what's the catch?" The voice paused. "Here's the catch: the two names that were submitted the most will be killed. Of course, you can choose to not send in a name, but what's the fun in that? You stay injured."

.... Lovely.

"Oh, and one more thing. Should I get less than 4 names, I will immediately kill all civilians. Trust me, you don't want that, do you?" The voice paused again, as if in thought. "Hmm, how about this as well? You know, I kinda like Akai Sera and Heksu, so you can't send in their names. What a shame, but you know."

....... Of course. Favoritism.

The voice paused. "Hey, I just thought of this: what if you guys choose not to send in names? Funny, huh? Well, then I kill Misaki. How's that?

The voice then fell silent. Candy girl stared at Misaki, though her expression wasn't something she could describe. She honestly couldn't describe what she was feeling. Does this guy have a bone to pick with me? The asshole injures me, heals me, injures me again and then I'm the one who dies if we don't get enough names.

She took a deep breath as she sank down onto her bed. Covering her face with her uninjured arm, she lied there, processing what she had heard.

Candy girl came over, saying, "Are you okay...?" as she tried to touch her.

"Don't," Misaki growled, "Just leave me alone for a while."

She didn't want to be bothered. She just wanted to be alone.

The girl paused before leaving the room, probably sensing that it was best to leave her be. The room fell silent. Only her breathing and the soft buzz of a fly could be heard. Her nerves were still shaking a bit, so she got up and headed to her suitcase. Pulling out a container, she opened it and admired the knives glistening in the light. She took a few out before gently setting them on her bed.

As soon as they were nicely arranged, she decided on a target. The fly will do. As soon as her eyes locked on the insect, she snatched them all up and threw them, all three pining and slicing the fly into three.

She got up and admired her work, though noticed she was off by a bit. "Damn," she muttered, "Could have been better. I'll need to practice."

A pause ensued before she chuckled, "But yet again, I might not need to if fate chooses to go off with my head..."

Aleksander woke to great pain.

"ARRGH" Aleksander shout in pain.

Voice said:

"Aha...did I get a bit carried away? I apologize. However, I am honestly very sick of your lethargy. So, once again, here's a deal: everyone here can choose to input one name, and get themselves healed. Now, you ask, what's the catch?" The voice paused. "Here's the catch: the two names that were submitted the most will be killed. Of course, you can choose to not send in a name, but what's the fun in that? You stay injured."

Huh! I and Jamie are safe. Heh hee. Hmm who should I vote. If I do not vote, Misaki may die. I would like more if she survives and Wicky dies.

"That's it. I had to vote to save Misaki and make decision between Brian and Ari. Hmm" Aleksander think aloud

Brian was half asleep when the voice bounded "...Aha...did I get a bit carried away? I apologize. However, I am honestly very sick of your lethargy. So, once again, here's a deal: everyone here can choose to input one name, and get themselves healed. Now, you ask, what's the catch?" The voice paused. "Here's the catch: the two names that were submitted the most will be killed. Of course, you can choose to not send in a name, but what's the fun in that? You stay injured."

Brian woke up in pain. Right, I'm gonna get these murderers tonight he thought.

Everything was silent, except for the painful moans. "Aha...did I get a bit carried away? I apologize. However, I am honestly very sick of your

lethargy. So, once again, here's a deal: everyone here can choose to input one name, and get themselves healed. Now, you ask, what's the catch?" The voice paused. "Here's the catch: the two names that were submitted the most will be killed. Of course, you can choose to not send in a name, but what's the fun in that? You stay injured."

"Aw, now what?!" Ari shouted at the voice, suddenly he feel in pain,

Ari snarled as he hold his wound, "Next time, I brought da rig to torn this baseheads mansion! And I personally slit your throats you c***!"

Jamie rolled over on her bed restlessly, clenching her teeth against the pain that seemed to have come from nowhere. "A'right... why am I safe?" she wondered aloud. "An' Aleksander, too." With a sigh, she glanced again at the gift on the table, wishing she'd had a chance to give it to Miss Scarlet. "So... send in a name, yeah? One life to protect the whole... It's not right. How do you choose something like this?!"

Aleksander limped into the dining room. All the others were at there too, eating their breakfast.

Nobody said anything to him or he to them.

He took cup of coffee, bacon and eggs. He sat between Jamie and Gracie.

"We maybe should talk about that voice" He said

[skip skip skip *too lazy to write everything that happened in between*]

Gracie sat down at the dining table, unused to the absence of her brother's presence. She stared at her food and squeezed a frowning face on her egg. The man named Aleksander sat down next to her with coffee, bacon, and eggs.

"We maybe should talk about that voice." He said.

Gracie turned to look at him with an unreadable expression and asked "What about?"

[too lazy to write what he'd reply :V]

(thanks, I like to write my own text)

"We should talk about how we are going to stop that voice killing us." Aleksander replied.

He eat his bacon and took bread.

(uuh short post)

Ari told Alexander and Jamie, "If I were you, I brought da rig to torn this baseheads mansion! And I personally slit your throats you c***!" He eats his oatmeal and took some soda.

Jamie took a bite of toast, frowning groggily at Ari as she chewed. "Look 'ere, loudmouth. Ya can yell all ya want, but don't curse in front of them kids, yeah?" She sipped her orange juice and turned to Aleksander. "I agree... I really don't want to 'ave to choose one of you guys to let this guy try an' kill off. I'm not sure why 'e left you an' me out, other than maybe 'cause I just got 'ere... I 'aven't fulfilled my purpose in this game, yeah? But if we don't choose, more will die... I really don't know what to do~" She pushed her plate away without touching the scrambled eggs. Leaning on the table, she sighed. "What d'you think?"

"Don't say if i was loudmouth! I have the cache to shut the m***k here!" Ari shut Jamie up as he took a Glock 18 from his jacket and show it to Jamie and Alexander "I got it from Rose's bed" Ari looked at the gun.

Edit: No one wants the larger weapon. Whatever : X

Edited by OTTD Player