Detective Conan World
saskiachan

If You Had A Time Machine?

If you had a time machine, what would you do with it? where would you go? Feel free to air out your frustrations or fantasies or both whatever you feel so inclined to do~

Meh?

Frustrations:

- go back to last Monday and tell my teacher I wasnt comfortable with the presentation topic I had initially chosen...I dont know why I procastinated/hesitated in telling her... I guess I felt embarrassed and that she would think less of me. D:

- go forward in time to Friday because tomorrow I have a presentation and I know I am going to make a fool out of myself.><

Fantasies:

- go back to the age 5 when the biggest decision I had to make was whether I should play Super Mario Bros or Arkanoid ~.~

xDD It's funny, I actually had an assignment on this two days ago. Said I would go back in time and meet Tesla. (You must give the teachers what they want to hear)

Go to the future.

I'd rather go to future than go to the past because one small mistake in history could change our present.

I wrote a story about that once, and I won first place in the Elementary school division because of that story. It was about a girl who built a time machine, went to the past, and changed it into futuristic-y. And because of that very same change the world fell into chaos and humans ceased to exist. It's complicated. ;)

• Upvote 1

i would go back in time and shout at the teachers who gave me annoying homeworks last year just to give me homework and as another punishment give them a quiz about detective conan with 10,000 questions and mark them all wrong even if a few are right

then i would go into the future and find out who it is i marry (that is if anyone marries me) :wub: and see what my future kids look like and find out their names and find out who they are in love with if i have any kids and they are in love with someone

Nobody else would go back and punch Hitler? There's many events in human history that were horrible and I wish could be changed, but it has the potential of unraveling everything, as Rye pointed out. And going to the future has the potential of being horribly depressing. Imagine if you go to the future and not just Europe is plunged back into the Dark Ages? It would be hard to keep going knowing humanity had that horrible fate. If you did try and change anything, you would have the potential of instead causing it to happen, like in a Greek Tragedy.

ETA: did anyone watch Doctor Who's "Dinosaurs in Space"? The whole time I was thinking, no Nefertiti you can't leave, once you do Akhenaten snaps and plunges Egypt into chaos noooo don't leave

Edited by MadelineLime

Nobody else would go back and punch Hitler? There's many events in human history that were horrible and I wish could be changed, but it has the potential of unraveling everything, as Rye pointed out. And going to the future has the potential of being horribly depressing. Imagine if you go to the future and not just Europe is plunged back into the Dark Ages? It would be hard to keep going knowing humanity had that horrible fate. If you did try and change anything, you would have the potential of instead causing it to happen, like in a Greek Tragedy.

ETA: did anyone watch Doctor Who's "Dinosaurs in Space"? The whole time I was thinking, no Nefertiti you can't leave, once you do Akhenaten snaps and plunges Egypt into chaos noooo don't leave

*Pauses at the name 'Hitler'* Speak of the devil.... I remembered something. XD I will not only punch him. I will kill the guy. Oh, wait. He's already dead before my grandfather was even born :P

I think messing with your past is a wrong move. Just one mistake, or one edit can change everything. One edit can affect your current self. Your current life. But, messing with future is always fun. (:

i would go back in time and shout at the teachers who gave me annoying homeworks last year just to give me homework and as another punishment give them a quiz about detective conan with 10,000 questions and mark them all wrong even if a few are right

then i would go into the future and find out who it is i marry (that is if anyone marries me) :wub: and see what my future kids look like and find out their names and find out who they are in love with if i have any kids and they are in love with someone

Hmm....what I'm thinking is....what if your future self sees your present self--or actually, they don't even have to see you, they'll know, because they're you. How would that play out?~~

I don't want to go to the future. I would see everything that would happen and I would be forced to do something in order to prevent it or make it happen.

I dare not go back to the past or change any moment in history mainly because it would interrupt the flow of time itself. Everything happens for a reason. All causes have effects. Past happens in order to create a Present, the same way Present is used to create a Future. That's why we must learn to think before we act. We should do everything in the right way in order to ensure a bright future.

Time is something that we cannot and we should NOT meddle with. It would be very disastrous. Even a small slight change in the past can mean a BIG change in the future.

Well, looking at the future may be helpful but NOT ALWAYS. It may be positive or negative, depending on the person.

It might change what we do now, and by changing what we do in the present means changing what we are in the future.

Instead of regretting what we have done in the past, we should accept it and use it as a lesson for us not to commit the same mistake. :)

I don't want to go to the future. I would see everything that would happen and I would be forced to do something in order to prevent it or make it happen.

I dare not go back to the past or change any moment in history mainly because it would interrupt the flow of time itself. Everything happens for a reason. All causes have effects. Past happens in order to create a Present, the same way Present is used to create a Future. That's why we must learn to think before we act. We should do everything in the right way in order to ensure a bright future.

Time is something that we cannot and we should NOT meddle with. It would be very disastrous. Even a small slight change in the past can mean a BIG change in the future.

Well, looking at the future may be helpful but NOT ALWAYS. It may be positive or negative, depending on the person.

It might change what we do now, and by changing what we do in the present means changing what we are in the future.

Instead of regretting what we have done in the past, we should accept it and use it as a lesson for us not to commit the same mistake. :)

EDIT: IT SEEMS I DOUBLE-POSTED. SORRY! IT'S THE INTERNET....PLEASE DELETE MY PREVIOUS POST!

Hmm....what I'm thinking is....what if your future self sees your present self--or actually, they don't even have to see you, they'll know, because they're you. How would that play out?~~

I have a bad memory so I would probably forget about it and even if I did not forget I would just ignore myself and also avoid myself or else just pretend to not recognize myself if I see myself ^_^

PS:nice to meet you Anime Girl 4 Eva

I have a bad memory so I would probably forget about it and even if I did not forget I would just ignore myself and also avoid myself or else just pretend to not recognize myself if I see myself ^_^

PS:nice to meet you Anime Girl 4 Eva

xD, Nice to meet you too~

And time travel in general is super complicated. Butterfly-effect emphasis here.

I'll go to the past to find the truth behind the rumors about the ghost stories in my school, to retrieve all the things I've missed, and to change my family bonds.

Go to the future, steal a gadget, show it off to your friends

Anime-related :

• I'll go back 1924 and get in Saubure Academy ^^
  • Go back when Shinichi got shrunk and let Conan stay with me XD

If I had a time machine ... I'd go back in time to hug my mother on the day she died ...and wanted to go in 1890 to ask for autograph from Arthur Conan.xP