Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I didn't even know about Beats until I went to the tech shop xD

NO, IT WAS A WRONG DECISION T^T??? Nvm, it looks nice though :'> -> fashionista

Personally, I don't think it's a bad decision to buy them. I just don't feel like they are worth $300. 

I wonder what sunset looks like when you are in Titan.

Why don't you jump in one and find out?  Though I'd venture to guess you wouldn't get much of a view.

tumblr_n36dbm6oEh1s25p3eo4_r4_500.gif

Why don't you jump in one and find out?  Though I'd venture to guess you wouldn't get much of a view.

tumblr_n36dbm6oEh1s25p3eo4_r4_500.gif

Haha, I mean the moon of Saturn man not those large thingies xD My bad, should've made it clearer :P

I wonder if it'll last.

Haha, I mean the moon of Saturn man not those large thingies xD My bad, should've made it clearer :P

I wonder if it'll last.

Naw, I knew what you meant, I was just making a joke, haha.  The only Titan that makes sense in the context of sunsets would be the moon, naturally.

Naw, I knew what you meant, I was just making a joke, haha.  The only Titan that makes sense in the context of sunsets would be the moon, naturally.

I was kidding too :P Nah, jk. xD

Yeah, I guess :P

XXpax.jpg

ahahahah, reminds me of the time I argued with my teacher back in middle school that global warming didn't exist. I tried to point out that Earth was just going through a period of warming and that it was natural. I was mainly referring to this chart at the time (idk where I saw it though; this one just happened to be taken from google).

I didn't believe that humans had the capacity to speed up the process so much. I thought our impact was insignificant compared to what the Earth regularly underwent every thousands of years. Silly middle school me.

I wonder if Global Warming is a fad.

I think I'd be better off asking why you think global warming is a "fad"

ahahahah, reminds me of the time I argued with my teacher back in middle school that global warming didn't exist. I tried to point out that Earth was just going through a period of warming and that it was natural. I was mainly referring to this chart at the time (idk where I saw it though; this one just happened to be taken from google).

I didn't believe that humans had the capacity to speed up the process so much. I thought our impact was insignificant compared to what the Earth regularly underwent every thousands of years. Silly middle school me.

I wonder how likely it is one can actually improve the situation on an individual level to begin with.

I wonder how likely it is one can actually improve the situation on an individual level to begin with.

Improve the situation by him/herself only? Not a chance.

If this individual was really determined, he/she could start a movement. That would end up making a difference.

XXpax.jpg

Seriously, guys, why don't you try googling it out instead of always asking me why I think these, why I think that? :V

I'll give you all a head start: Here and here and here

I'm just trying to be open minded. I'm not the kind of person who easily believes the status quo, what other says or what the news says. I really dig into it.

Also, I didn't say that I'm completely bought by the "Global Warming is a fad" theory. It's "I wonder" not "I really do believe".

---

I wonder why Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an oscar. He's such a great actor, no debate.