Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder if/when my town will become more accepting. For having a college nearby that has thousands of mostly young, hopefully somewhat open minded students it's so hateful here orz 

I wonder if windows 10 will be available for free for windows 7 users....

if so I hope windows 10 won't be terrible because it sounds like once you upgrade you can't go back. . .. . .. . 

I wonder if windows 10 will be available for free for windows 7 users....

if so I hope windows 10 won't be terrible because it sounds like once you upgrade you can't go back. . .. . .. . 

Yes it is.

Anyways, my advice is you should wait for the "Tech Experts" first to review if windows 10 is bug free and is up to the standards before you upgrade to it.

Oh btw, if your using laptop, don't upgrade.

Yes it is.

Anyways, my advice is you should wait for the "Tech Experts" first to review if windows 10 is bug free and is up to the standards before you upgrade to it.

Oh btw, if your using laptop, don't upgrade.

Yeah my plan was to wait for reviews to come out before I decide to upgrade or not. I do have a laptop but I'm still considering it anyway, why do you advise against upgrading a laptop though?

Yeah my plan was to wait for reviews to come out before I decide to upgrade or not. I do have a laptop but I'm still considering it anyway, why do you advise against upgrading a laptop though?

Most laptops are specially built for only one certain type of OS/Windows. So yeah, you'll face some 'incompatibility issues'.

Most laptops are specially built for only one certain type of OS/Windows. So yeah, you'll face some 'incompatibility issues'.

ooh yeah that wouldn't be good...

I'll keep that in mind when windows 10 rolls around 

thanks btw tumblr_m42roa5rGE1r58lid.gif