Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

What's holding me from doing this? Why can't I avoid you? Why can't I get you out of my life? You always lie to me, you always hide, you don't come to me unless you need me, but when you don't you just abandon me & ditch me.

Look, I know you're not aware from what're you doing with me, but please think twice before making promises you can't keep, think twice about fooling me with your lame excuses, I'm better than that and especially you know this.. We just can't be forever this way, I can't avoid you anymore.. Maybe our love is what's keeping me back, I forgive you even though I know this will be the biggest mistake of my life because you're gonna do this again, but well.. I accept it.

Signed, An anonymous.

________

Dear Anonymous,

You're 33 now, BWHAHAHA so old. <3

Signed, Your Niece. <3

I've got a bunch today~

Dear Anon,

This time, yes, it IS my fault. Well, probably. And I know it. But you've gotta be more assertive, ya know? Man up! Just go for it! You can't hide behind that facade forever! I think everyone would be happy to get to know the guy under the mask.

Signed,

Me

Dear Anon,

I appreciate the advice and all, but....no, I don't think you've hit the mark this time. Sorry >_<

Signed,

A friend who's glad to have you

Dear Anon,

Umm...For some reason, you're making me feel like used Kleenex. I know you don't mean to, but... I dunno... I didn't wanna be THAT person.

Me

Dear Mr. Right,

You're wrong~

So ha. In your face.

Madam Nyah-nya-nya-nyah-nyah-suckaaaaaa

Dear Anon,

Awwwww.....you know, I really didn't plan to even go there. It was just by accident. But when I saw it, I was like "That's so sweet!" Well, you probably don't think of it the same way. I bet you were just trying to make me mad. Sorry, love~ you're just too epic to hate.

Signed,

The happy one :)

Dear Anon,

Hahahaha--not funny.

Stop stealing, alright?

I really don't wanna regret something like trying to make people happy.

Signed,

The original

Dear Anons,

I treat the both of you the same. I treat you with more respect than I have for you.

Signed,

Me

Dear Anons,

The day you buy him that cursed thing is the day you cross the line between fantasy and reality. And I swear never to use such a tainted thing.

Signed,

Your daughter

All done~ Whew, that was a lotta people.

Dear Anon,

Thanks to you, I have to face the entire student body and find the source for that ridiculous poster posted everywhere demanding 8 periods instead of 9. <_< you freaking disappoint me.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Did you know that sometimes, people get sick of the games and the laughter and the teasing and the jokes? Sometimes, people just don't want to hear it. And sometimes, people would rather you stay out of it.

~ Anon

Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes, it's better to be someone with a peppy mask than let everyone else get a crack at wounding your heart, ya know? Sometimes, that's just the case. Sometimes. I'm just the kinda person that uses that excuse every time. So forgive me.

-Me

Dear Anonymous,

The only people who will ever see this are probably strangers to you. And even if they do see this, they'll probably just ignore it. At the most, they'll skim through. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'll never really have to worry about you seeing this message.

Some part of me, I think, actually wants you to understand, while another part thinks it's stupid to keep writing this.

It's like I'm trying to solve a math problem. I know X and Y will end up equaling Z and I'm trying to think which equation would end up proving either one true. And then, in the middle of solving it, I realize, what's the point? This isn't gonna end up on the test anyway. Why am I wasting my time when I could focus on something else?

Darnit. I think your uber-nerdiness is rubbing off on me.

And I'm already pretty darn nerdy.

Anyways, normally this wouldn't be a problem. I mean, it's not like I like you or anything.

Oh wait. THAT'S the problem.

Well, I should probably stop complaining now. I just wanted to thank you for ripping my heart out, tearing it to pieces, throwing it on the ground, stomping on it, and then walking away.

Before returning to destroy it with a bulldozer.

Sorry, sorry. It's not really your fault, is it? I'm just pissed is all. Well, thanks for the memories, the laughs, the distractions, the fun times in general. But I guess it's time to move on, eh? Bye~

Love,

Someone who now understands that she will forever simply be a friend

P.S. I'm really glad we met. And this time, I didn't make a fool of myself xP

Dear You,

Did you really just CHOOSE?

Listen, I will tolerate a million and one things, but I can't believe you actually CHOSE.

Maybe the answer was always that obvious and I was just fooled by the ray factor.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you, K-chan.

-The M to your R

Dear Anonymouses,

I know you don't care about my feelings. What happens to me concerns you not, afterall. But at least care for my friends. It's simply not right to break the same promise again and again and again. I don't know if they've lost trust in me, but I've long lost trust in you. Oh well, go ahead and be those selfish bastards that you are, why should I care?

Oh wait, he doesn't care if whatever-that-illness-you-have-that-no-one-tells-me-yet-expects-me-to-care-about is benign or malign? Ha! You deserve it. Both of you. All the bitterness, suspicion, mistrust, you deserve it all.

You say that I can't hold to my promises, but who are you to tell me that? Honestly, maybe I've inherited more traits from you than I guessed.

Signed,

Your daughter

Dear anonymous,

You still don't know me. Don't underestimate.

I'm aware of everything and every detail that goes around me, I don't miss anything. Even if I did, News flew by really fast. You used to say that.

Signed, ..

Dear anonymous,

You looked so happy toegther. I didn't want to be the reason of..

Signed, Rose.

Dear Anonymous,

I get the feeling death is really close...

-AL

Not so dear Anon,

I'll murder you if you do anything to her...

Dear Anonymous,

Torture has officially begun. One day down, nine more months to go.

AND STOP GIVING ME THE WRONG MATH CLASSES EVERY YEAR. I ALREADY TOOK GEOMETRY.

Signed,

A *shudders* ...student

Dear Classmates,

You're all seriously going to party because I lost to the new physics teacher? -__-

-AL

Dear Me,

DAMN IT HE GOT YOU!

-yourself

Dear School,

Me, that girl, the Friendless One, has made a friend. Just a rule: when she and I agree on something (i.e a solution to a math problem), it's always right. Rule for life. So please don't bother arguing with us. It's wasting our time and yours.

sincerely,

"The Friendless One" not anymore

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for leaving. even though i suspect it wasnt your decision. They probably forced you to. Anyway, thanks for rescuing the education of hundreds of students by not working here anymore.

-Random Student.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Oh great. And I thought, yay, finally, an English teacher that has taught us for two consecutive years... then she leaves. Then you expect us to write our feelings to someone who we've barely known for a day. writing to her five times a week. she herself didnt appreciate the idea of reading the private feelings of a bunch of students who are forced to do this, most of them probably lying. What she did is called "being considerate". that, I've realized, is a trait that doesn't exist in you. you think of what will be best acadamically only. That's not always good.

Random Student. Though important enough for you to remember her name. :P (well not really)

Dear anon,

Why? Why did you have to ruin my social life?

And you even ruined my lovelife....

Seriously?! For the sake of those medals that would eventually rust you're going to ruin a friendship that could have lasted forever? For the sake of the title "First Honor" you're ready to backstab everyone who you think will stand in your way? What happened to you? Did they brainwash you or something? You were never like this. I can't believe that I've even thought of you as a friend. I never thought that you would do something like that to me someday. Why? What did I ever do to you?

Before, you were so cool....you were different from other girls who only wanted to look good and flirt with boys.....to have a high social status....

I liked you a lot....instead of putting powder on your face and always going to the washroom just to fix your hair, you would prefer to climb on mango trees and play kick the can, dirty yourself, play gigs, hunt for "bombs", run around, and be with the other boys other than girls. You were so funny....you made my childhood days colorful.

But then, ever since you started hanging out with those girls you started to change. You always went to the washroom. You wanted to flirt with boys. Instead of studying, you preferred to always text about your high school crushes. You were never the same again. Even worse, you tried to ruin my social life. You tried to do everything you could just to prevent me from having a fun, last year of elementary.

You tried to ruin my love life too. How could you??

I always thought that my final year of elementary was supposed to be fun....it SHOULD be. Since it's the last year, many of us are going to transfer and we're supposed to enjoy the last moments of our elementary days together.

I expected that everything would be fun. I was really disappointed.

I forgave you for what you did then. And I didn't do that to you, did I?

Why have you changed so much?

Anyways, it's alright now. The past is behind me. I now walk a new path, lead a new life in a new school, with new friends and new challenges that I'm about to face.

Still, the effects of everything you did to me remained. I couldn't put trust anymore. I really hope I'll be able to overcome this.

Anyways, let's see how you live up to your title.

I have three words for you, though. EAT MY DUST.

~ A person with a complicated relationship and feelings towards you.

Dear anon,

Do you have to mess up the situation at such a critical time?! Sure, disagreements and arguments are inevitable in even healthy relationships but PLEASE try to avoid these kind of petty conflicts right before you embark on a long journey with that person!!!

Signed,

That person