Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Stop trying to be me.

Stop trying to copy me, stop trying to act like me, stop trying to make what you like like me.

"I hate the smell of ginger ale but I'm gonna drink it anyways even though I don't have to." What kind of logic is that?

Just stop. I hate it when people copy me, when people try to act like me. Why can't they just be themselves?

Just stop. Seriously. Stop. You're not earning any points here.

~ Jean

dear anonymous,

So thats why i didnt see you for a week?

thought you were sick for almost a week.. that almost made me worry. -.-

signed

me

dear anonym

Are you angry at me? You talk to me differently than the others..

Did I say something wrong to you?

I just hope we can sort it out if you are angry to me.

You never believed me that I didnt say something bad about you..

signed

me

Dear anonymous,

I don't care if you will be angry at me. At least, i said the things i need to say... and u know what i felt relieved... and i wonder y you didn't say sorry to us...

I hope u will accept it and just say sorry... ^_^"

>> the writer(ME)

Dear Anonymouses,

Sorry I lied to you guys. But I had no other option now, did I?

First Anonymous: I just said the first thing that came to mind because i was denying the real answer to the question. I realized it was wrong, but i think you misunderstood me when I told you the truth.

Second Anonymous: I'd have to tell you the whole story then. And plus, it wasn't a lie, though i know you meant somethuing else. You wrote: "what you wrote in there." I wrote two things, and when i replied, i was talking about the second while you meant the first. No one would like it if you find out about the second, not even me.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of "the kids"... you know, having to make sa7oor is nothing compared to that. Plus, you're the mother. I'm the daughter. The mother is supposed to do that kind of stuff while the daughter helps out, not does the whole task.

-me.

Dear anonymous,

I just don't know who you think yourself are.. Megan Fox? Paris hilton? or a *****.? I agree with the last one^^

I wonder how could you fool people with those fake innocent eyes, trying to be so perfect huh?

You're done,News flew by really fast, give up, Hun <3

FYI, I could say that into your face, but my pride is more important than you and anyone else.. *Grins*

Signed, RS

Dear Anonymous,

I'm torn. Really, really, really torn. Are emotions drama? Then you'll always be annoyed with me. You'll always despise me. That's who I am. Emotions affect me more than the average person. If you can't handle that... then what has it been worth?

I don't know. I don't know! How am I supposed to do this? I can't control everyone's stupid perceptions of me! They hate me because of who I am. That hurts. That hurts so much that I'd rather die for an entire year than choose to live life. Do you not understand that?? What you're asking is not impossible because I don't want to talk with them. It's impossible because they dislike my existence. They were important people to me..

Just like you are.

I guess it lands on me now. If I'm a liar or not. If I forgive you... I stand to what I said. If I don't... I lie and I stop letting people continue hurting me.

But isn't that the thing? You can't get near me if you can't hurt me. You also can't help me.

I felt like an older sister to you for so long. It hurt me whenever you were doing foolish things and I wanted to try to protect you. Even though you hated me for it.

The thing is, it's just reality that you and them are friends and can stay that way. I... can't be. Because I refuse to do what they do.

I cared very deeply for them. You may not understand that, but it's very true. It hurts.

I need to speak with you.. I can't feel any forgiveness right now. I'm trying.

Because you know someone loves you when they don't change after you make a mistake. You made a mistake... but how could I hold it against you? I made plenty of mistakes and.. even though sometimes.. you did hold it against me... you've been kind to me. My heart is confused.

Talk with me so I can decide.

Sincerely,

Me.

• Upvote 3

Dear Anonymouses,

I overheard her talking about it later on yesterday XD you really told her just like that? then you tell HER he swallowed something XD that's just hilarious you guys are amazing XD

Anyway thanks for yesterday you made that day the best! :D

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Shut up. You're one to talk. Who's the one who keeps saying that famous proverb meaning something else then laughs it off like it's nothing? Seriously, you shouldn't be like that, just picking on me because of a simple joke i made. Plus, I was talking to her, and she wasn't hurt. Who asked you to butt yourself in? And I don't mean it just because i know, what you're saying is even worse. Everyone says it, and plus, you say he has a thousand different faces, well, you have a million, BTW. look at yourself before you criticize other people. He's a really nice person and you get the whole idea wrong just because we understand each other. Just stop doing it because it becomes a bad habit.

-Your cousin

dear anonymous,

Thanks for everything, For every lies.

Thought you were a real friend but now feels like youre just one of those typical friends out there

Well in my side, Ive always been true to you even if I dont know what you are thinking bout me.

I was also worried when you didnt visited. I even asked where your whereabouts are.

I dont know if Ill talk to you again but goodluck

Thanks for teaching me who to trust and who to not.

I think this is goodbye forever

PS. I hope Im wrong but I trust my instincts

signed

me

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't think I forgot, and don't ever forget. I don't know your circumstances and I don't want to hurt you because I've been in a similar situation where it really pissed me off. But, leaving you like that leaves my heart torn into pieces. You're almost the only close friend I've ever had, and definitely the most trusted. Anyway, it's fine with me as long as it's fine with you.

-a very confused and scared me.

PS: I could show it, but I don't.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

KYAA! I almost forgot you're close to a marraige age! Another two years and you'll be considered an adult! *wipes tears dramatically* anyway, I'm amazed you're so comfortable talking to us like that, so well, thanks for treating me the way I like to be treated. And she finally told what we'd been talking about behind your back for ages! Come on, you used to like him, I don't know if you still do, he's perfect for you, except if two years is too little of a difference... *pouts* and well, shed be the most amazing mother-in-law for you! But I'm not saying anything since your sis is going to stop me and say "Just leave it to me! I'm the one matchmaking her here!" If I try to open my mouth. Anyway, even though I'm sure that's not gonna work since she actually likes him too, I'm praying he proposes to you. It's been my hope for you ever since I met him, I swear.

Sincerely,

The Youngest.

Dear Anonymous,

Follow me back on Twitter.

Sincerely, Rye.

----

Dear Anonymous,

It's okay. You'll always be my Baby Ruth. I promise I'll be there for you through thick and thin, and I'll try to be a great friend. Just remember that I am always there to support you, along with your friends, in everything. You are a very talented girl. Even if your family seems like they doesn't care about you, doesn't appreciate your talents.....Just love them. That's the only thing that you can do. If it was me, I'll give you a guitar right away. Only my budget is short =w=. Well, you are REAAAALLLY talented, seriously. I'd like you to enhance them, use them in a good way. I'll always be here for you. I've been through everything like that, only the difference is that I have a family who supports me. I don't know what it feels like to be like that, but all I can give is support. I've been through backstabbing froiends, people who didn't really care about me....BUT I SURVIVED. As I told you, one of the biggest goals in life is to learn to fight back tears. But don't be afraid to cry. I know you're a brave person, but everyone has the right to cry. I love you, and I'll try to be a good friend. Sure, I just met you, you're an entirely new person to me, but I know that we'll be able to be together in all the years of highschool. Highschool only comes once in a lifetime(unless you accidentaly got zapped by a Baby-Inator and became an infant), so ENJOY IT! SAVOR IT! YEAHHHH!

~Love, a caring friend.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Stop trying to act like you're a genius and quit telling me I'm a nerd. Just because you weren't ualified for this prestigious school I'm in right now doesn't mean you HAVE to rub it in my face that I'm nothing but a nerd. I AM NOT A NERD. Being a nerd is different from being intelligent. Maaybe you're just jealous~ WHAT CHANGED YOU SO MUCH?! I mean, we've been best buds ever since first grade and then SHEEEEE that little *********** who thinks shee's the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL on the planet but is actually just a tweeny TUPPERWARE with curly hair and lip gloss. UGGGHHHHHH. Good riddance.

--A SUPER ANGRY, DISAPPOINTED EX-BEST FRIEND WHO IS NOT a NERD!!!

---

Dear Anonymous,

Do you really think we're FRIENDS? Not that I don't llike you MUCH.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Why do you always steal EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS???!!!

I mean, whenever I get to be with Lyn, Jon, Cyrah, Cheska, AND TONS OF COOL FRIENDS MORE, you always get into action and SWIPE them AWAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. AND YOU REEEEEAAAALLLLYY THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE CLASSROOM WHO HAS THAT COLLECTIBLE?! I'M SURE YOUR EEEEEEYYYYYEEEESSSS WILL MELT IF YOU SEE ALL OF MY COLLECTIBLES!!! UGGGHHHHHH!!! Are you really like that? AND YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING??!!! YOU'RE A FEELER!

I don't want to say anymore. I might scream OFFENSIVE WORDS right here if I don't stp talking to this ANON.

--An angry chick.

---

Dear Anon,

If you became my cat, I'd name you Cheshire and I'd always cuddle you and kiss you to death. :D

--A secret admirer

-----

I have plenty more anons to talk to, but I think this'll be alright for now.

HAAA. I feel so mjuch lighter. A HUUUGE BURDEN was just lifted from my chest. Yipee~~~

Dear anonymouses,

Goooooood luck in your interviews!!! ^^

__the suppoter (ME)

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Dear anonymous,

I'm glad we all united again...

Let's all keep up the good work ^^

__the writer(ME)

Dear Anonymous,

I thought it would make you feel better, but now you've got me all confused...

Anyway, I thought I'd do it there cuz no one's there to see me, or at least no one who knows. They wouldn't care. But now for some reason it keeps reminding me of you and freaking me out even though it's supposed to do the opposite. I want take it out of my life but I can't because you said that tiny little thing.

-me.

PS. I'm sorry. I know exactly how it feels to be in your situation, but I'm not like her, so too bad.

-------

Dear Anonymouses,

Whose fault do you think it is? Who raised me up so I'm expected to act like someone five years younger at heart while if anything, it'd be the opposite? Who doesn't allow me act like a normal person my age, expecting me to work like a fully grown adult and to have fun like a kid? So before you tell me I don't fit in and that I should go get some friends, and that I'm the one who's acting stupid and that I'm the one who's stubbornly refusing to become socially involved with other people, you should let me grow up the way I want to. The younger kids are scared of me because of the look that has recently become the one I always wear on my face (famously known as "her look that kills" amongst the family), all the older teens think I'm a baby because I'm younger and because when I sit to talk with them when you're around I have to act like a third grader cuz you can hear me if I do anything else. And well, people my age just don't understand why I'm like this. If I could be myself in front of you guys, if you just let me have my own way slip by without having to be lectured or overprotected... But you don't, so I have to be like this, the supposedly cold person you know. I'm expected to get emotionally devastated, yet not to cry. I'm expected not to understand the joke yet still laugh. What am I, a toy?

And there's no way you're denying how much you're spoiling him. He used to be the innocent, adorable little guy until you took it easy and decided to neglect him because you're first child went smoothly, so obviously the second would too even if you neglected his bringing up. HUGE MISTAKE. And he's spoiled, way too much, that I'm so happy I wasn't in his place. I don't want to be the brat he is.

Too bad for you, both children are imperfect even though one of them could have been and the other could have been not perfect, but way better. I'm just facing the facts by saying 70% of the reason I've changed so much ever since THAT happened was because you didn't (and don't to this moment) pay attention to my feelings and my personality. You're not allowing me to be who I really am, pressuring that Real Me and compressing it so much that it broke down into pieces and I don't know who I am anymore. So just don't you blame me for not having any friends besides my cousins because they're the only ones who know (and can relate to) what's happening to me.

-the person who is not afraid to mention that she is your daughter.

Dear anonymous,

I LOVE YOU. That's all I can say.

--Me

----

Dear anonymous,

DON'T BE INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF. SO WHAT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS REGARDING YOUR PERSOMNALITY? SO WHAT IF YOU ENJOY BEING WEIRD? JUST BE YOURSELF. I LIKE YOU FOR THAT.

--A friend

---

Dear anonymous,

Even though you're a person who destroyed my family, even though you're a person who teared me apart, even though you fooled me with your kindness, I Believe in you, but I don't believe you. I'm looking forward to play my role as a younger version of you again, I Loved you so so much, you're still my role no matter what you do. I'm waiting for you, yearning for your warmth.

Signed, Your new version <3

Dear anonymous,

If this is not enough, then embrace me, embrace me more.

Signed, :wub:

Dear Anonymous,

It's okay, really. Or at least that's what you think my expression says, huh? WRONG. I don't care. Just do what you want. I'm afraid to tell you you might have misunderstood, because what might happen if you actually didn't? Okay, I REALLY regret acting stupid that time, and you've tortured me enough for it. Don't think I want anything different, because I don't. Just don't ignore me completely!

I'm not saying I'm not at fault, because I know I am. I know I might not be fair, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to be. Each time I try to talk to you, I just can't because I know I'll eventually spill out all my feelings, and that might hurt us both.

Even though I want to tell you all the things you've done to me, in the end, all I can say is sorry.

-me.