Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

Remember when we met? Being put into the same class and learning about how much we had in common? I still think of that day fondly. I remember a lot of things fondly between you and me, such as that last day on Easter that we spent together looking for eggs and me agonizing over where the last egg could be. Isn't it sad how the two of us, once so close, could just drift as the years went by? I want to talk to you, become friends with you again, become close, but I'm too cowardly. I'm afraid of the changes that has come from maturing. I don't know you like I did, and as a result I don't know how to approach you, how to talk like old times. I feel there's now a wall between us. You can see it too, can't you? Though you speak on friendly terms, it's obvious that it's there.

But I want you to know you were an amazing friend for the time I had you. I'm sure you're an amazing friend to the people who are close to you now. It's too bad I'm too much of a coward to become on of those people again. But maybe one day we'll go back to how things were. Maybe.

Your old friend,

Misaki

P.S. Happy birthday by the way. May we both grow and learn more about everything for another year.

Dear Anonymous,

That feeling again. That same feeling you give me every time something happens between us. That drowning, suffocation, inability to think. That fall. Or is it just that I, as a human, crave what I can't have?

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear...dear, well, dear everyone,

HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOW DIE HAPPILY KNOWING HE'S ALIVE~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY HAVE THESE CUTE LITTLE KIDS TOO~!! SENKA, YOU NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS! I DON'T THINK I COULD BE HAPPIER! PIERROT'S ALIIIIIVE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Signed,

A-SUPER-HUGE-SENKA-FAN

Dear Anonymous,

No, I don't like him as more than a friend. He's nice (though kinda cocky) and I'll admit he's cute. But I know you like him and you're my friend. If there's anything that would prevent me from liking a guy, it would be that.

...Oh, and I'm emotionless, remember?

~ Jean

Dear Anonymous,

Ok, so collar opened, tie loose, sleeves rolled, belt down and hands in pocket. It was weird having people ask me if I was sick. O_O

-Me